Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Don't Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me, Oasanjo Urges The Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me, Oasanjo Urges The Youth (378 Views)

Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me, Oasanjo Urges The Youth by Bravo123: 12:16am On May 29, 2017
Former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has urged Nigerian youths not wish him and other elder statesmen dead because the Country, according to him still need them.

The Owu chief gave the advise at the youth governance dialogue on Sunday held by the Youth Development Centre of the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
“Don’t wish us dead; don’t wish us to disappear because you will need us. You need us to mentor and prepare you for the future. You need our experience and assistance of some of us to guide you through life...''

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/05/dont-wish-dead-s…-obj-urges-youth

Re: Don't Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me, Oasanjo Urges The Youth by OAUTemitayo: 12:19am On May 29, 2017
Were lo kolu yin. Who you epp
Re: Don't Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me, Oasanjo Urges The Youth by Chiefly(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2017
Which future? Baba, Swerve o jare
Re: Don't Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me, Oasanjo Urges The Youth by yarimo(m): 12:39am On May 29, 2017
Prepare youths for future, please is it in terms of how to be corrupt and election rigging or campaign of do or die? Please OBASANJO The youths need answer?

(1) (Reply)

Why We Celebrate Democracy Day In Nigeria / Buhari’s Anti-corruption Campaign Is Nothing But Noise – Pdp Faction / 2017 Democracy Day, Trending Score Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.