Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song (36961 Views)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Oge Okoye Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page After Dog Theft (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by tinny898(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
Stories that touches

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by kenny1795(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerians got no chill at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by eyinjuege: 12:59pm On May 29, 2017
God don cash am!! cheesy cheesy

But chai, we like insulting people too much o..
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by phlamesG: 12:59pm On May 29, 2017
Please who d hell is pia Mia?
The person with the "love.and.the.little.things" handle wicked oo grin grin grin
'Today is public holiday we have time' lol grin
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Kingcesar: 1:00pm On May 29, 2017
kiss
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by zeusdgrt(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2017
Me likey
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by prinsam30: 1:03pm On May 29, 2017
otapiapia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2017
Looking for the day a foreigner will steal Airforce1's song cheesy

Airforce1 how market now?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 29, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3827479/truth-pia-mias-im-fan

Nigerians always looking for something to talk about even without knowing the real truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 29, 2017
Olu and maintain have been jacking off American beats and no one came after them...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by jobbers: 1:07pm On May 29, 2017
i don't believe it.its is Nigerians that definitely stole the song.
most Nigerians are not expose to america hip hop.most of the nigerian song you hear has been released in the US in the past . ..

songs like banky W' lagos party was first released by US rapper Memphis bleek in 2001. search of aint no......

u guys should listen to more US hiphop

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by ejanla077: 1:07pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
Phybo should go and sit down joor..

what of his brothers in Alaba stealing and pirating other people's work. Who has said anything about them?

my yoruba muslim sister......

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Airforce1(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Looking for the day a foreigner will steal Airforce1's song cheesy

Airforce1 how market now?
lol
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Eze1(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2017
Fine babe like this can steal. Na waoh.
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by iammolise(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2017
It's all these kind of things nigerians'll come out in full spirit... If only we could balls-up and attack all these our political head like this things should have taken a better turn.
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
Phyno should go and sit down joor..

what of his brothers in Alaba stealing and pirating other people's work. Who has said anything about them?

MECHIE ONU undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by EmekaBlue(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2017
Eiiiya...Fine girl like this una dey yab...Sorry on behalf of zoogerians I live with
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2017
Pwetydoll I sight u....... kiss
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Gebbson007(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2017
Fresca:
Hahaha.... someone said "we have time, it's public holiday" lmao I love being Nigerian for this reason.

Dah part n d oda person dah said "u chose 2 release it on our independents day" got me Rollin on d floor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by kechywillz(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2017
Let's come together like this and blast corrupt politicians,by visiting them one after the other each day,they will adjust..
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by LordOfNaira: 1:22pm On May 29, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

An American singer by the name Pia Mia has been accused of jacking a song belonging to Nigerian Igbo language rapper, Phyno. Both songs are not only titled ”I’m a fan” but sound very much alike to the extent that you can mistake Pia mia’s Version as a cover of Phyno’s. Well, this didn’t sit well with Nigerians who took to her Instagram page to blast her concerning the issue. This made her to to press the delete button cos comments kept coming from Nigerians who had nothing much to do on a public holiday provided by the Indepence Day celebration .

http://wotzup.ng/nigerians-bombard-pia-mias-instagram-page-after-she-stole-phynos-song/

Democracy day!!!
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Waspy(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2017
All these Twitter bush people embarrassing the country upandan. Must we show ourselves to the whole world?
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 29, 2017
na nigerians wey no get work go go dey insult anoda person wey get money pass them for instagram. shior
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by benjsniper33: 1:26pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
Phyno should go and sit down joor..

Hmm..I am short of words . For once, let us be proud and be defensive of our own with resorting to self-calumny.

People like you are capable of selling your fellow brothers to slavery. You have a phone and data you can defend a thief with impunity.

Quote me and I will won't respond .
All curses and insults back to sender.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by ziga: 1:32pm On May 29, 2017
The story of ‘I’m a fan’ single began from Phyno, Jeremih and producer Remo. According to verified sources close to Phyno’s camp, the rapper was working on incorporating Island-ready production on his sophomore album to tap into the international market. He was in talks with Remo, who sent him the song to work with.
“The guy sent the song to us, and we wanted to work together, but something happened and we couldn’t use it,” our source tells Pulse.
Due to issues regarding remuneration, clearances and demands, Phyno and Remo did not work together. But Phyno liked the idea of the sound, so he sought the help of producer Benjamz, who reconstructed the single, and brought on Mr Eazi and Decarlo to collaborate and release the record.
Remo, who had totally abandoned the Phyno project, still has his music, and so when Pia Mia tapped him and Jeremih for a new record, they had this one ready-made for her to record and release.

This version of the story by pulse.ng makes a lot of sense. Seems like Remo owns the song.

Musicians do not necessarily own a song. A lot of things go on behind the scenes.

And if this is true, Phyno may have been the one that used the song without permission.

Eventually we go know who be the thief.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerians are cowards. Why can't they go to polithiefcians social media handle the real culprits that has reaped away their future and rant like angry And that @titi labi see as she carry the matter for head. Na WA o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by thaedius: 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
iamsea:
Its possible phyno also stole the song from an old record... Cuz funny enough, most of the songs we term new skul jam now are repeated songs from old records..like oluwa burna said in one of his songs.... "records on repea but won da mo"
pls who told u that phyno d song?
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Mcowubaba: 1:36pm On May 29, 2017
Mehn Nigerians are damn funny people..
Someone in the comment said
"pia quit deleting comments, it will keep coming, today is Public Holiday in Nigeria
"
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2017
Some Nigerians are shameless, imagine some people calling her all sorts of names even when we don't know the real story. I hope this thing doesn't backfire on Phyno cos he might be the one who is culpable in this; seeing that he hasn't responded yet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by enomakos(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2017
I think remo the producer is the owner of the song

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by bestmarketdeals: 1:42pm On May 29, 2017
abeg make una check if she still dey alive oh with all this bashing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils / Singer Banky W Poses With His Brothers / Olajumoke Orisaguna Helps Old Woman Whose Home Is About To Be Demolished (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.