Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song (36965 Views)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Oge Okoye Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page After Dog Theft (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Ekuru: 1:47pm On May 29, 2017
neutrotoba:
Nigerians can unite for this kind of thing...
You're so right.
I wonder what divides us then.
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Kosy79(f): 1:50pm On May 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Looking for the day a foreigner will steal Airforce1's song cheesy

Airforce1 how market now?
hahahahahahahahahaha my brother my brother why are thou wicked like this na?

Savage you are
Chill you have not.
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 29, 2017
If eventually they realise that she's innocent, how do they take back all the harsh comments? Common sense to some people is like diamonds, Very rare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by alex81(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2017
naija no dey carry last for ds kyn thing

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 29, 2017
Preca:
.....Loving the way nigerians stood up for phyno.....@her name otapiapia comes ro my mind
you're beautiful. Is that your real face?
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by midehill(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2017
let's go guys...let's unite nd disgrace d gel
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by GameGod(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2017
Cherlene cheesy
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Cherlene(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2017
GameGod:
Cherlene cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by StevensJojo(f): 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
EXLOVER:
When it comes to issues like this, you will know that the number of jobless people in this country is more than you can imagine. We have many pressing issues, yet this is what is off important to them. Where is Blackface?
Please stealing of any kind is despicable
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On May 29, 2017
HARDDON:
If we can blast our own for e-stealing dogs , this Pia Tapiapia is in for a long raw Ride! grin

Abeg help me tell her because she dey mess with wrong people​ grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2017
Life go just tire that Pia Mia of a girl........Nigerians got no chill pill

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
i smell a lawsuit.
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by EricBloodAxe: 2:13pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are low IQ subhumans. Who cares about these trivialities?! The black race is on the path to hell.
[/s]

Is that ur m.um?
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by GameGod(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2017
Cherlene:

lipsrsealed
Sorry ma, i was referring to one of those instagramers. Lol i never knew such moniker even exist shocked

I'm inviting u to politics section ma grin
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by abbey621(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
What is a Pia Mia? Even in the USA she's relatively unknown....Phyno should be happy his song is an inspiration to upcoming artistes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by kayo80(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
See as Nigerians disgrace themselves. Phyno himself is not the real owner of the song. The producer that gave her the song is the same guy that gave phyno the song, but phyno didnt get clearance to use the song, but the girl did.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Unimaginable123: 2:49pm On May 29, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Olu and maintain have been jacking off American beats and no one came after them...
this one is not jacking off beat, this one is stealing of a complete song

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by mennard(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2017
What if it's the other way round..... Someone should have second thoughts. We are talking about Pia Mia and Phyno here..
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2017
Kosy79:
hahahahahahahahahaha my brother my brother why are thou wicked like this na?

Savage you are
Chill you have not.
Hehehe.. But I said the truth nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 29, 2017
Baba shey iu believe say for online matter, social media. Nigerians na no. 1. No fall into their trap, especially we can yab ourselves as citizens but as a foreigner no come for us, na dt time we go drop tribal tinz, come unite cutlass ur head and we no dey here komot before u know ur page don full. Choi naija, if dem no fear us dem never get wisdom o cheesy
HARDDON:
If we can blast our own for e-stealing dogs , this Pia Tapiapia is in for a long raw Ride! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by aboly2015: 3:07pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are low IQ subhumans. Who cares about these trivialities?! The black race is on the path to hell.
the hell created by the whites in their bibles which they brought to colonize you abi...hoe-loriburuku
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by alanka(f): 3:15pm On May 29, 2017
First time in decades when afonjas, flat..he...ad, abo...k...i put their heads together for one couse. The person they are against must truly be in trouble.

Ipob, afonja, owala, ab.o...ki, boko...together in e-war? This most be interesting

Way my pillow let me relax my back as adey watch the film unfolding. I know say an season film no be me go watch am finish but ago try.
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Preca(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2017
eosigwe:
you're beautiful. Is that your real face?
yes
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by lankypinky: 3:31pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
Phyno should go and sit down joor..

what of his brothers in Alaba stealing and pirating other people's work. Who has said anything about them?
What happened to your sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by faith551(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

what of his brothers in Alaba stealing and pirating other people's work. Who has said anything about them?

wanted to reply you, but then on looking at your username and going through your profile, I had a change of heart

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by 2rez: 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
Preca:
yes

Hmmn! U are indeed an endowed jollof rice speaking of... *coughs* cheesy
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by xrenzy(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

bro make we dey support our own remeber say na naija b number one for all african music but dose black americans no wan appriciate imagine BET wan dey give wizkid and yemi alade award for back stage I watch one award wey drake no gree tank wizkid for one dance song collabo na only d other babe he tank (Daya) shit is crazy bro
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Mapzone(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2017
I am a Nigerian, i think we should have a modicum of Dignity and let the poor girl be. It is fallacious if we keep jumping into conclusions that the lyrics/song was stolen or whatever. Even if the lyrics was picked from Phyno's song, how many times has our very own Artist picked lyrics, beats and so on from American songs sometimes Movies. Respect is Reciprocal, let us Respect our ourselves, our Nation, her Country(America). Jealousy is love and hate at the same time, i think most of us are just proud, we just expressing it the wrong way regardless of our proclivities. Love is all you need

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Ashley86400: 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
Or Phyno stole it from her.
Why hasn't he said anything?
Most songs these days are bought. .could be someone sold the same song to both of them.
We need to hear both sides of the story.
#JustSaying
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by emorse(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Can't we unite and flush out these old leaders of ours?

Oh I forgot.... they have money to bribe!!

smh
So sad sad
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Babysho(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2017
One woman said it's Independence day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Ukah: Throwback Pictures Of Miss Imo MBGN 2018 Winner / Ebenezer Obey's Grand Daughter Weds (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Helps Old Woman Whose Home Is About To Be Demolished (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.