Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State (2009 Views)

Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / 'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Syrakudz: 11:34am On May 29, 2017
The thing dey baffle me o... Firstly una say Lagos na no mans land now una dey use anambra compare Lagos.

That shitty state which lacks infrastructure. Aka the headquarter of the IBO's.

If we write a list of top 10 states in Nigeria andambra will be number 10...

Abeg make una dey still use style calm down small
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by conductor111: 11:40am On May 29, 2017
Syrakudz:
The thing dey baffle me o... Firstly una say Lagos na no mans land now una dey use anambra compare Lagos.

Hehe.

1. Because, after Lagos, Anambra State has the highest population density in Nigeria
2. Because Anambra shits on Lagos and all the yo.roba states in terms of education
3. Because Anambra has the highest number of billionaires
4. Because Lagos is a no man's land which was built with Anambra oil money (and the money of the other 36 states)
5. Because none of the small small markets in Lagos can withstand Main Market, Onitsha
6. Because you OP, are a green hydraulic soup person looking for trouble

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:41am On May 29, 2017
What do u people gain with this kinda post?
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Syrakudz: 11:41am On May 29, 2017
conductor111:

Hehe
Bros abeg I lie?
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by vani86: 11:41am On May 29, 2017
Your mates are up this Monday morning hustling one way or the other, while you are up and your biggest issue is anambra vs Lagos.

Your life get K-LEG but you don't know yet
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Syrakudz: 11:44am On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
What do u people gain with this kinda post?
its all for the better best. I mean the IBO's are just using media to paint anambra state like say na heaven. The thing don tire me...

If they re ready they should post real live image of streets in anambra not the edited stuffs online and I will post that of Lagos so we go compare

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by conductor111: 11:47am On May 29, 2017
Syrakudz:
its all for the better best. I mean the IBO's are just using media to paint anambra state like say na heaven. The thing don tire me...

If they re ready they should post real live image of streets in anambra not the edited stuffs online and I will post that of Lagos so we go compare
No since Ibadam is closer to Lagos, lets post the ones from Ibadam first

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Syrakudz: 11:49am On May 29, 2017
vani86:
Your mates are up this Monday morning hustling one way or the other, while you are up and your biggest issue is anambra vs Lagos.

Your life get K-LEG but you don't know yet

Your own dey wheel chair

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by prince9851(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2017
Syrakudz:

Your own dey wheel chair
please show us where u saw igbos comparing anambra with lagos
lemme see d screenshot of the post

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Nobody: 11:59am On May 29, 2017
prince9851:
please show us where u saw igbos comparing anambra with lagos
lemme see d screenshot of the post
you guys are trending on twitter tho. Nor mind this OP
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by nNEOo(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2017
I beg to derail.....a mob banned me because I pointed out that for ONE to know WHAT a COCONUT has TO OFFER one MUST BREAK IT FIRST.
the LITTLE PRICK. said I promoted succession, ....

am not promoting succession, all am saying is break the coconut let see what's inside.

Am BACK from BAN
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Basic123: 12:01pm On May 29, 2017
Syrakudz:

...Na inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 29, 2017
Syrakudz:

Op is that all you want say abi.I blame those foolish ones that will start arguing/agitating over this unnecessary post
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Pritypussi(f): 12:03pm On May 29, 2017
Anambra can't compete with Osun not to talk of Lagos.
I'm yet to see any achievement in the state other than ugwu propaganda and unrealizable airport paper projects to win votes in rhe next election
They are suffering from inferiority complex
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by prince9851(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2017
Ajehswag:
you guys are trending on twitter tho. Nor mind this OP
whats trending on twitter?
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeria shud pls stop this comparism between states,tribe or cities. it sound senseless and useless.
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by nedu666: 12:21pm On May 29, 2017
another thread on igbos by afonja

****** igbos greatest ethnic group. tormenting the rest of nig since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Xway(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
I'm yet to see any achievement in the state other than ugwu propaganda and unrealizable airport paper projects to win votes in rhe next election
Ur definitely a pussi as your moniker.

1. Because, after Lagos, Anambra State has the highest population density in Nigeria
2. Because Anambra shits on Lagos and all the yo.roba states in terms of education
3. Because Anambra has the highest number of billionaires
4. Because Lagos is a no man's land which was built with Anambra oil money (and the money of the other 36 states)
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by conductor111: 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
Only Osun comes close to Ogun in terms of the booming south was.te ritual and skull mining business.

So you're right, Anambra State is way down the food chain when you're talking about ritual business.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
Syrakudz:

Are u from Lagos State?
Argue for your state.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Pritypussi(f): 12:29pm On May 29, 2017
conductor111:
Only Osun comes close to Ogun in terms of the booming south was.te ritual and skull mining business.

So you're right, Anambra State is way down the food chain when you're talking about ritual business.

please get lost..
over 5 million igbos are on death row in prisons across Asia.. places like indonesia, China etc. and you are here talking nonsense

Keep pushing while they keep killing you stubborn beings
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by conductor111: 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

please get lost..
over 5 million igbos are on death row in prisons across Asia.. places like indonesia, China etc. and you are here talking nonsense

Keep pushing while they keep killing you stubborn beings
But I thought a census conducted by Ibadam-Lagos expressway last month says Igbos are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria with 6m population.

Does that mean only 1m Igbos are left?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by leofab(f): 12:59pm On May 29, 2017
conductor111:

But I thought a census conducted by Ibadam-Lagos expressway last month says Igbos are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria with 6m population.

Does that mean only 1m Igbos are left?
i love that question Bäbä
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Monsieur35(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2017
let me tell you that Onitsha is the largest market in sub Saharan Africa.and Onitsha is located in Anambra,nnewi is the highest auto spare parts market in the whole west Africa also located in Anambra.what is in Lagos only dirty roads and population of poor Yoruba peoples
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by igwebuike01: 2:08pm On May 29, 2017
afonjas know nothing outside their rusted roof enclave, and use nomansland to console themselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by Origamist: 3:03pm On May 29, 2017
Why are some of your guys obsessed with igbos/biafra?
Re: Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State by rainylad(f): 3:13pm On May 29, 2017
...Afonjazzys the green slimy soup gobblers and Lagos are like 5 and 6..

..They will leave their abandoned and run-down brown roof enclaves to bleat about Lagos..na wayaoo.

(1) (Reply)

Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha / Us$40bn Reserves: Is The Naira Not Undervalued? / Internet Never Forgets!reno Omokri Mocks Kenneth Okonkwo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.