Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly (30582 Views)

Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / See photo of Gov Ortom, his Deputy Abounu Eating Akara And Akamu By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2017
Mmmmmmm

This mata sud b move to joke section Oga LALA take note.... But she suppose slap her bck ooo but no b me send u oooo
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by thunderbabs: 1:30pm On May 29, 2017
Mk una go hood na if Inspector no go beat d hell out of u...u deybuse position of office dey slap another person wife....mk ur tenure no finish ni oo

Girls dey wait you for street

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Businessideas: 1:30pm On May 29, 2017
Benue the land of mediocrity
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by thaedius: 1:32pm On May 29, 2017
stexsy:
And how is this news?
zoo people
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by delishpot: 1:33pm On May 29, 2017
Is it Slap fest already?
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by wakes: 1:33pm On May 29, 2017
Okay
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Jabioro: 1:35pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerians concord! Is concord news paper still exist?.. She is your orderly that needed to be with you all time especially during your official outing.. Can Mrs Aboun give us evidences of her finding before slapping an innocent woman, moreover you're a judge how will you decided this kind of non evidences before your gavel..
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
We will soon hear the deputy governors wife story, if this is teue. The madam should be arrested, she has no immunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
snrman:
Am not surprised. A friend of mine told me that in Benue if a visitor visits a man with more than 1 wife its their custom to allow the visitor to sample any of the other wifes grin grin

Well, your friend told you a big lie! You should really verify your story before you come online to spill trash about the "custom" of other people you are ignorant about.
Wifes ni wifis ko

2 Likes

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by miqos02(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
itsdumebi:
Justice Mary Abounu, wife of the Benue state deputy governor, Engineer Benson Abounu, reportedly slapped her former police orderly, Inspector Jane Agbo, over an accusation that she was having a secret sexual relationship with her husband.

According to Nigerian Concord, This incident occurred at the Benue deputy governor’s Lodge earlier this month. The development made the Nigerian Police Command in the state to redeploy the officer back to the Otukpo Divisional Police Station.

According to an investigation, Mrs Abounu accused her police orderly, Inspector Jane Agbo who started working with her as an Orderly since when she was a court judge, of sleeping with the deputy governor.

It was discovered that the Benue second lady had at several times confronted her police orderly, asking her to confess if the rumour she was receiving that she was sleeping with her husband was true or not.

However, the report stated that Inspector Jane Agbo who is still a single lady denied the allegation and tried on several occasions to make her madam believe that there was nothing between her and the deputy governor.

The straw that finally broke the camel’s back happened two weeks ago when the deputy governor’s wife couldn’t hold her peace.

It was gathered that on that fateful day, Mrs Mary Abounu had asked her erstwhile police orderly to wait behind after their schedules for the day.

While Inspector Agbo was waiting, Mrs Abounu came to her and threatened to assault her openly if she didn’t confess to the lingering rumour that she was sleeping with her husband secretly.

The newspaper learnt that during a heated argument between the two of them, Mrs Abounu slapped Inspector Jane Agbo several times after which she ordered her out of the deputy governor’s Lodge.

It was gathered that Mrs Abounu left a serious instruction that Miss Jane shouldn’t be allowed into the lodge again.

As she demanded, the security operatives at the deputy governor’s Lodge turned the former police orderly back when she came to resume her duties the following morning.

On hearing that, Inspector Jane Agbo returned to the Benue state police headquarters in Makurdi where she was told of her immediate redeployment to the Otukpo Divisional Police Headquarters.

Inspector Jane Agbo confirmed the incident via phone. She confirmed her redeployment as a result of the heated argument and assault she got from the deputy governor’s wife two weeks ago.

She said it was sad that a woman she had been serving as her police orderly since when she was a high Court judge could be saying all sorts of rubbish about her.

Jane stressed further that she wondered why Mrs Abounu could be accusing her of dating her husband, adding that the deputy governor isn’t her type of man.

Her words: ” I wonder why this woman (Mrs Abounu) is saying all sorts of rubbish just to tarnish my image.

“I have never had any sexual relationship with her husband, and again the man is not even my taste if at all I want to date anyone.

“Although I am a single lady and I can take you or anyone to see my boyfriend, and when you see him, you will quickly agree with me that the deputy governor is not my taste”

Asked why she didn’t force her way back into the government House as Mrs Abounu’s police orderly, Inspector Agbo said she didn’t because she was tired of working with her erstwhile boss.

She added that she had been tolerating Mrs Abounu’s excesses right from the time she was serving as her orderly at the high Court.

Jane said she believes the deputy governor’s wife is just telling lies and making false accusations against her over nothing.

She said: “It is a greater sin to maliciously lie against someone than to kill him or her. I have handed madam over to God to do the right judgment.

“I am glad about my redeployment because I am tired of working with a devilish and wicked person like her.

“Let her continue her lies against me but I know at the right time, God will vindicate me. To God who made me, I didn’t have any secret affair with her husband, the deputy governor.

In a related development, Deputy Governor Benson Abounu has threatened to make life unbearable for his wife if she fails to send her current Orderly packing and bring Inspector Jane Agbo back.

According to Abounu in a heated argument, he had with his wife last weekend, Jane has been a very trusted and reliable police officer over the years.

Meanwhile, it was learnt that the deputy governor only wants the former orderly back as a way to prevent her from divulging some of the family and government secrets which she is already aware of.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/29/benue-deputy-governor-abuonu-accused-infidelity-wife-slaps-orderly/
@op, if this people sue you Ehn, I no dey there oh
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2017
The man can never be her type with that his contour head

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by ipreach: 1:39pm On May 29, 2017
Happy Democracy Day! grin
#democracyday2017

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by muller101(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
grin
how many u don suck by the way
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 1:40pm On May 29, 2017
All these ego drunk first ladies misbehaving up and down self henn.first of all it was bolanle now this one

Now I believe those men that says women cannot handle power.ordinary 1st lady,she's slapping someone.if she's now a governor or president all the women working in her office go hear am

Tufiaaa
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Lilymax(f): 1:41pm On May 29, 2017
snrman:
Am not surprised. A friend of mine told me that in Benue if a visitor visits a man with more than 1 wife its their custom to allow the visitor to sample any of the other wifes grin grin
That friend of yours lied to u undecided
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by kpaofame: 1:41pm On May 29, 2017
Rubbish...in Saner climes the orderly would sue this woman and she would pay heavily for it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 1:43pm On May 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
We will soon hear the deputy governors wife story, if this is teue. The madam should be arrested, she has no immunity
lmao.don't you know bottom power is more powerful than immunity. When the husband is still a governor, you think he will allow his wife to be arrested. Lol

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by salt1: 1:43pm On May 29, 2017
Is it that ancient man that they are talking about?
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2017
See how "churchy" the deputy governor's wife looks and see the so-called husband she is slapping someone over. A man who looks like an alien. undecided

Benue people and prick and toto matter...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4303719_4261294img20160825064354jpeg26e007394b6b0a563aea3d6559c9ae91_jpeg7d7587c345537fc083bb5c7a44f3f0d8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 1:45pm On May 29, 2017
kpaofame:
Rubbish...in Saner climes the orderly would sue this woman and she would pay heavily for it...
thank God you said in saner climes.this is not a sane clime.

The first lady abused her office by assaulting a staff under her but because her husband is a governor, she will get away with it.but then I expected the lady to return the slap back and resign immediately
Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 1:46pm On May 29, 2017
Decryptor:
See how "churchy" the deputy governor's wife looks and see the so-called husband she is slapping someone over. A man who looks like an alien. undecided

Benue people and prick and toto matter...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4303719_4261294img20160825064354jpeg26e007394b6b0a563aea3d6559c9ae91_jpeg7d7587c345537fc083bb5c7a44f3f0d8
like you don't know all this non earing deeper life looking wives are concealed Jezebels hiding behind fake religious appearances

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by NwaAmaikpe: 1:53pm On May 29, 2017
Na wa for the woman that will sleep with this sickly man.

Civilian slapped police
No arrests.

This country is a shame.

To think the civilian is even a judge who knows the consequence of physical assault and battery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Decryptor(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2017
dangotesmummy:
like you don't know all this non earing deeper life looking wives are concealed Jezebels hiding behind fake religious appearances

very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by emmalexabl(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2017
After carefully scanning and scrutinizing this man..,

I can boldly say that truely., he is not her kind of man... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 1:56pm On May 29, 2017
datola:
A High court judge cannot even be civil enough to watch her man being taken away by a single and searching Askari

“I have never had any sexual relationship with her husband, and again the man is not even my taste if at all I want to date anyone.

“Although I am a single lady and I can take you or anyone to see my boyfriend, and when you see him, you will quickly agree with me that the deputy governor is not my taste”

The police woman get mouth o.

In a related development, Deputy Governor Benson Abounu has threatened to make life unbearable for his wife if she fails to send her current Orderly packing and bring Inspector Jane Agbo back.

Mr Deputy Governor, that's not right now. Your wife is your wife.

According to Abounu in a heated argument, he had with his wife last weekend, Jane has been a very trusted and reliable police officer over the years.

Find another way of compensating her instead of bringing her back to spite your over jealous wifey.

Meanwhile, it was learnt that the deputy governor only wants the former orderly back as a way to prevent her from divulging some of the family and government secrets which she is already aware of.

She would still go some day now.
what's not right. So he should be watching his wife misbehave any how she likes and abuse her staffs because she's a first lady.need I remind you that the man is first a husband before being a governor

Your wife assaulted a staff because of an unverifiable claim and you cannot put her in her place and tell her there are some boundaries you don't cross? So she should just be doing anyhow and be trampling on her staffs as if they don't have feelings.

The man is simply protecting her from herself because if he didn't take that step,it's dangerous to underestimate people protecting you

If it was some kinds of people from some places, the mere fact that she was making unfounded allegations, that alone will put ideas in the orderlys head and find a way of putting something in her food when no one is watching so she can go and do something to oga in his bedroom at night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by youngreezy(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2017
A whole chief judge dey slap human being anihaw afta she go follow dey fyt against domestic violence against women mtcheeew...women na una be una own problem mke una stop to dey call men names abeg jus cus u be deputy governor wife ooo u dey do anyhow chaii i pity al dose men wey dey tlk say if ur wife get moni pas u em go still dey respect u hmmm i laff u in corsican language

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by Venica(f): 1:59pm On May 29, 2017
this DG wife no mature at all. there are other ways she could have dig out d truth. A blind husband and a deaf wife make d happiest couple

1 Like

Re: Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly by dangotesmummy: 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Na wa for the woman that will sleep with this sickly man.

Civilian slapped police
No arrests.

This country is a shame.

To think the civilian is even a judge who knows the consequence of physical assault and battery
the lady has self control,temperance and patience.if na me I go don resign on the spot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.