Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) (60841 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Fourwinds: 4:17pm On May 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
........there cant be any n l babe that is rod starved cos there so many lay about rods these days
hmmmm...meaning dey do d main d main
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
EmekaBlue:
send make I transfer d one I go load fr u

Acct number n bank

I no dey go line up fr atm

AccessBank
Account Nö: 070...

I believe u Boss.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

AccessBank
Account Nö: 0700716568

I believe u Boss.
Tonyt I will do it

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Tonyt I will do it

kk...
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by delishpot: 4:31pm On May 29, 2017
49cents:
If it were women that were made to dance naked nah we will here words like perverts and this will trend like if buhari kicked the point.....

#mendiscrimination
#idontbelieveitsfiftyfifty

If they were women, you would have seen a large circle of men watching, probing and inserting things into their private parts. That is the difference. Look well, it is mostly men staring at them. Women are not there jeering and probing at their privates. Not that it mais it right but it shows the degenerated minds of some males.
But on a serious note, soldiers are unruly and this is not an acceptable thing because before we know it, this would be a trend to any person that offends any soldier whether thief or not.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by klbakare(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:
I came to check the length, width and cap of their useless and miserable dick.
lie lie, u too like prick chai!
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by DLuciano: 4:50pm On May 29, 2017
ramdris:
oga meet Oga wey pass am... But op, I don't really think these dudes are armed robbers o
are they your brothers?
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:23pm On May 29, 2017
SeniorZato:
If you don't have anything to say just shot up
Shot yours first.
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by dmi2052(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2017
No Peace for d wicked

Meanwhile I will appreciate if this post is moved to FP

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:

Na so you like dick? Chai small pikins don spoil finis
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
........there cant be any n l babe that is rod starved cos there so many lay about rods these days

cucumber dem abi?
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by AreaFada2: 5:44pm On May 29, 2017
zinachidi:
the soldiers themselves are as uncivilised as the robbers. undecided
Abi o. I wonder were nu.de dance as penalty for stealing is in our penal code. shocked shocked

Those soldiers are promoting involuntary public indecency.
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Jeepi(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2017
grin
chibabe259:

u de mad ooo grin
chibabe259:

u de mad ooo hahahahahaha
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by cuteme88(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin
When people are dancing to celebrate the goodness in their life.

They will dance by fire by force to celebrate the goodness of imprisonment to their life.
Lwkmd!!!! una Soldiers Baaaaad ooooh wink

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 29, 2017
U can't see it except u can pay me... I av the uncensored one angry
chibabe259:
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:

bas geh grin
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by darediamond(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:
And yes the possibility of Flowing Of the Thick Protein. Not so Dicklover?
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Dunsin89(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
This is really what facing the music means
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:16pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:
If dem put am for ya mouth, u nor go suck grin

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
chibabe259:

You are a grand pervert! I fear who no fear women!!
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2017
RealHaute:

Useless but tickles your fancy. I hear you.

Don't mind the shameless ashawo. Later she go dey imagine the socalled useless dicks inside her dirty pussy when she dey masturbate. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2017
Iamwrath:
And i bet you intend to follow up with a download and a stick of cucumber .... grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is if the memory never full of too many penis download. Anyways trust the sex starved bitch to have a flash drive to continue to save more pictures of dick so she can recall enough dicks when masturbating. Na women like this dey doke houseboy and gateman when their husband don go work.
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by smith666999(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
just look at the short one
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by kenny5811(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2017
hahaha.... praise n worship steps..............
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by jide333(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2017
better than killing them in public unlike these useless sars of nowadays. somebody somewhere is giving those sars a real backup to do anyhow anywhere in 9ja these days i swear...
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by sarutobie(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2017
Funny how male thieves were caught and stripped unclad by soldiers who should know better AND NOT ONE person on this thread is against it..even the emasculated males here are making jokes out of it..I will bookmark this thread for when a female ole will be met with same punishment..
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by koolaid87: 4:43am On May 30, 2017
And you call this democracy?
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Tonyt I will do it
Baba u don forget? cry
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On May 30, 2017
chibabe259:
pls don't forget to post d measurement Biko
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Baba u don forget? cry
queue was much joor... Today make I recharge my phone do am
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by TERTAR: 8:22am On May 30, 2017
Am sure if you ask those arm robbers to face jungle justice of the masses,they will rather prefer to have the prevelage to be disgrace this way by soldiers...b'cus they will definately not survive public action.
Re: Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
queue was much joor... Today make I recharge my phone do am

kk...which ever way Boss..

But it can still be done via www.quickteller.com online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.