Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja (4047 Views)

Pls I Need 1million Naira Loan Urgently! / Loan Urgently Needed / Please Help, I Need A Loan Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Benteazaa(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2017
Am in need of a loan to help complete the money i want to use to purchase the vehicle for my transport biz. the amount is 80k and i dnt mind paying with interest. and i will pay in one month
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 29, 2017
Commercial banks should be left out of your plans for auto loans unless you got fixed deposit or treasury bills running with them already or sumptuous collateral.

Dunno the timeline for your purchase but advise you visit a microfinance bank or better still join a corporate, save then gradually qualify for a loan.

On good Samaritan loan, I wish you best of lucks sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Benteazaa(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2017
vimi:
Commercial banks should be left out of your plans for auto loans unless you got fixed deposit or treasury bills running with them already or sumptuous collateral.

Dunno the timeline for your purchase but advise you visit a microfinance bank or better still join a corporate, save then gradually qualify for a loan.

On good Samaritan loan, I wish you best of

lucks sir.
yea thanks i think i will try a mfb but i dont know a reliable one in Abuja. anf
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Viking007(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
Benteazaa:
yea thanks i think i will try a mfb but i dont know a reliable one in Abuja. anf
Try fortis in zone 5 .
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 29, 2017
Benteazaa:
Uhhh, fortis, S.E.A.P or waila
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by uboma(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2017
Benteazaa:
Am in need of a loan to help complete the money i want to use to purchase the vehicle for my transport biz. the amount is 80k and i dnt mind paying with interest. and i will pay in one month

What collateral do you have?

And what interest rate are you willing to pay if someone lends you the 80k?
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
I also need a loan-a business loan without collateral. I plan paying back with interest installmentally. Any help from anybody?
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Nobody: 12:41am On May 30, 2017
Benteazaa:

Fortis mfb Wuse may help. Just got some money from them which I used to purchase my shop.

NB: The interest rate is outrageous though but it worth it...

Goodluck in your quest.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Benteazaa(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
Bobugee:

Fortis mfb Wuse may help. Just got some money from them which I used to purchase my shop.

Goodluck in your quest.

THANKS FOR THE INFO. CAN U HINT ME ON THE REQUIREMENT AND HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE TO GRANTED. PLSSS
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Benteazaa(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
uboma:

What collateral do you have?

And what interest rate are you willing to pay if someone lends you the 80k?

IF U CAN COLLECT MY LAPTOP. I HAVE AN ASUS LAPTOP. AND THE INTEREST IS 5%
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by uboma(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2017
Benteazaa:

IF U CAN COLLECT MY LAPTOP. I HAVE AN ASUS LAPTOP. AND THE INTEREST IS 5%

Your laptop is not good enough.

What will I do with it if you decide to abscond or you default in paying back?
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by kayzat: 6:36pm On May 30, 2017
uboma:

where is your location Sir? I also need a loan of 30k for business to be repaid back within 60days. I have a new 2.5kva Gen as collateral and based in Abeokuta.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 30, 2017
uboma:

Hello, please do you give out small loans for business? I'm in tight need of 50k to start up a business. I'm based in Abuja, and I have a brand new mobile printer that I can use as collateral, and if that's not enough, I have other electronics( digital camera, normal HP printer and monitor) I can use together.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by uboma(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:

Hello, please do you give out small loans for business? I'm in tight need of 50k to start up a business. I'm based in Abuja, and I have a brand new mobile printer that I can use as collateral, and if that's not enough, I have other electronics( digital camera, normal HP printer and monitor) I can use together.

What kind business do you set up?

What is the value of the mobile printer?

How long will it take you to repay?
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
uboma:

What kind business do you set up?

What is the value of the mobile printer?

How long will it take you to repay?

The business is mini importation. I'm a registered seller on dealdey, and I just got accepted on jumia. I import beauty and body & hair products on wholesale price and sell on these website and offline too in my residence.

The printer is pretty valuable. It was given to me by a relative. she bought it in Utah, and brought it here to give me. since then I've not used it cos I have a normal printer I use. it's been there. it comes with this silver briefcase where they put money.

I plan to pay back fully in 4 months max with interest if you want. I can pay back before 2 months or 3. but I'm very sure it won't pass 4 months.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Benteazaa(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2017
uboma:

what do u want as collectaral
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by sole26: 1:11am On May 31, 2017
Bobugee:

Goodluck in your quest.

Bro what do u need to have b4 u qualify for their load?
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Nobody: 1:35am On May 31, 2017
sole26:

Bro what do u need to have b4 u qualify for their load?

An already established business.

You are expected to be a seasoned client in their bank.

Have a good transaction history with their bank.. etcetera
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Benteazaa(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2017
Bobugee:

An already established business.

You are expected to be a seasoned client in their bank.

Have a good transaction history with their bank.. etcetera

datz some serious issue. so without being a
seasoned client one does not qualify
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by 3RNEST(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2017
I'm willing to help but I will take something more vaulable than the loan..incase any default I can replace back...

Interested person kindly whatsApp me with attractive collateral...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by 3RNEST(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2017
vimi:

On good Samaritan loan, I wish you best of lucks sir.
Lapo I guess...
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by uboma(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2017
Sensual:

The business is mini importation. I'm a registered seller on dealdey, and I just got accepted on jumia. I import beauty and body & hair products on wholesale price and sell on these website and offline too in my residence.

The printer is pretty valuable. It was given to me by a relative. she bought it in Utah, and brought it here to give me. since then I've not used it cos I have a normal printer I use. it's been there. it comes with this silver briefcase where they put money.

I plan to pay back fully in 4 months max with interest if you want. I can pay back before 2 months or 3. but I'm very sure it won't pass 4 months.

According to you, the printer is pretty valuable.

I need figures and proof to back up your claims.

Get a good collateral.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Benteazaa:

datz some serious issue. so without being a
seasoned client one does not qualify

There may be other juicy options for their new customers. I'd advise you to make research on their website. May help.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by ekehopp: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
okjhy35e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by tubolancer(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Renmoney please I need 12000 naira for a week, I will pay back on Friday. Can you help?
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Chiefkester: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
i am a graduate from uniben and i will like to purchase bus or transport...i pray for ur consideration on loans.....its a very good business n am willing to cooperate with my investors...i reside in lagos.... my digits is zero 8 zero 8 six 7 zero 3 six 7 zero....
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Chiefkester: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
uboma:

According to you, the printer is pretty valuable.

I need figures and proof to back up your claims.

Get a good collateral.

sir please if u don't mind u could just invest in my transport business..... i don't have a serious collateral other than my original certificates... thank you very much
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Chiefkester: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
3RNEST:
I'm willing to help but I will take something more vaulable than the loan..incase any default I can replace back...

sir please if u don't mind u could just invest in my transport business..... i don't have a serious collateral other than my original certificates... thank you very much
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by 3RNEST(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chiefkester:

what will i do with ur original certificate? if the loan go south!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Chiefkester: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
3RNEST:
what will i do with ur original certificate? if the loan go south!!
den my cert goes south too... but honestly dats wut i av got. thank you anyways
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by daisyminaj: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmn
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja by Benteazaa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
3RNEST:

I HAVE MY LAPTOP AND MY CERTIFICATE. I NEED 50k will pay back in one month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Legit Platforms / Apps To Get Instant Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria 2021 / Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.