Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) (37421 Views)

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by kizygist: 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
Oya na. she is really a hot mama. How to apply for federal fire service recruitment 2015
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-federal-fire-service-recruitment-2017-portal-fedfire-gov-ng/
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Congrats to the family. Wishing her safe delivery.
...thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by PANDA2: 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
Mrop:
and who is d father of d baby

We may not know the father of the baby but the grand papa of the baby is the notorious crack head known as the old Agbaya Biafra vagabond femi fani kayode, a social outcast who is psychotic as a result of chronic cocaine addiction and has been rumored to be sleeping with his daughters

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by RealHaute: 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
1bkaye:

Her husband

You spoilt the fun. angry
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 29, 2017
All i see are pretty ladies kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 29, 2017
RealHaute:

You spoilt the fun. angry
Lol too bad wink
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Alitair(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2017
seeniorboy:
Baby father
Reasoning man
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by condomuser: 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
Na me and Tunde do am o.

NwaAmaikpe:
Who got her pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by yabatown: 8:09pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Who got her pregnant?

Her mama dey celebrate say no be FFK wey impregnate dis girl himself as he dey like to nyash his daughters. Na so dem go do deliverance for am for Ghana, and dem say dem remove the demon from im brain. Abi Na the oshogbo weed plus crack wey dis funky grand papa dey smoke dey make am shake Ologbo like dis, thief money, e dey. Old granpa forming youngie See Im Dunlop mouth

4 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Osaib: 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
destiny322:
The way naija gals dy take kary Belle diz days eh... I JST WEAK.. abi postinor2 don finish for market?
Read a simply paragraph of less than 30 words u wouldn't. You are here prescribing postinor2 for a married woman? You are indeed the leaders of tomorrow SMH.

1 Like

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Who got her pregnant?

FFK I guess grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by motherfuckers: 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
subtlemee:
To have money is good o,everything is celebrated at ease without questioning or anyone raising an eyebrow
come let's hurstle our own money together na.
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Drnice: 8:19pm On May 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Dude get a job
Mr afonja ceo
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by RealHaute: 8:21pm On May 29, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol too bad wink

You're winking at a grown man? shocked shocked shocked

Better be careful. grin
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by mana123: 8:29pm On May 29, 2017
yabatown:

Her mama dey celebrate say no be FFK wey impregnate dis girl himself as he dey like to nyash his daughters. Na so dem go do deliverance for am for Ghana, and dem say dem remove the demon from im brain. Abi Na the oshogbo weed plus crack wey dis funky grand papa dey smoke dey make am shake Ologbo like dis, thief money, e dey. Old granpa forming youngie See Im Dunlop mouth

Hahahahahaha!
FFK likes to keep the romping in the family, and indulges himself with his daddy's girls every now and then.
One of the horrid side effects of not being able to stay away from them drugs, I guess
Glad one of these poor girls managed to get married despite all the abuse and molestation
Reason why his first wife Regina put him through deliverance sessions and left him when it got too bad
Sensible woman
Wish this babe the best in her new home away from that ogre father of hers.

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2017
very soon he will be having a child who will be younger than his grandkid

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2017
Drnice:
Mr afonja ceo
flatiron

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
motherfuckers:
come let's hurstle our own money together na.

No p....but you are motherfucke*r,how on earth am I gonna be able to cope with that?
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

NwaAmaikpe:
Who got her pregnant?

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Who got her pregnant?

her husband
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Philistine(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
Good One!
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2017
4dor:
FFK didn't attend this lady's wedding, I wonder if he will acknowledge his grandchild.
his acknowledgement makes no difference, the baby will not bear his surname
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Prinzyy: 8:46pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Who got her pregnant?

Amuwink
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Daremee: 8:46pm On May 29, 2017
miqos02:
his acknowledgement makes no difference, the baby will not bear his surname

And this is the best that any human being remotely linked to this decomposing lump of turd can ever ask for. I bet the daughter's happiest day in life was when she was free at last to drop her maiden name which oozes a foul stench and take up Randle instead. FFK is quite simply a huge waste of sperm, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by motherfuckers: 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
subtlemee:

No p....but you are motherfucke*r,how on earth am I gonna be able to cope with that?
I am the opposite of the name... so fear not. What ya say?
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
motherfuckers:
I am the opposite of the name... so fear not. What ya say?

By their names you shall know them lipsrsealed
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Who got her pregnant?

She is married.
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 29, 2017
Mrop:
and who is d father of d baby

Her husband.
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 29, 2017
4dor:
FFK didn't attend this lady's wedding, I wonder if he will acknowledge his grandchild.

He didn't attend the wedding because he was not invited and they don't need his acknowledgement because he has already been disowned.
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:14pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Who got her pregnant?

Are u her father

None of ur business
Re: FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) by motherfuckers: 9:19pm On May 29, 2017
subtlemee:

By their names you shall know them lipsrsealed
lol. Don't judge a book by its cover embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram : Orange Seller Arrested With N600m / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.