Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,892 members, 7,824,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead (87613 Views)

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by adeswagsdmj(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2017
sonnie10:
This is my post on a related topic here some weeks back;

https://www.nairaland.com/3707535/kokozaria-awele-odita-welcome-son/2#55017004

Advice for the lady.

This NURTW top position guys do not last long in that position.

Ask your man were the people before him are. People like Innocent Omo Igbo, Oluomo, MC, Dan Baba, and CO.

It's either they are overthrown or something happens mysteriously.

Make good use of this opportunity while it last. Invest your money and run because agboro no be work

This one just Dae spill garbage oluomo is still alive and ńa hin handwork be this

KOKO ZARIA Aka ZAGAZAR is like his brother seff

But surely karma must surely come.........

Next time Sabi facts b4 you talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by sonnie10: 11:22pm On May 29, 2017
adeswagsdmj:

This one just Dae spill garbage oluomo is still alive and ńa hin handwork be this

Learn to read before you reply to my comment. Where did I say that he is not alive? Oluomo that you worship today was doing laundry and washing cars for Chairman as at 2001. Nothing last for ever. Go ask!

4 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by conceptmay: 11:22pm On May 29, 2017
Florblu:
I love this nairaland family
Live updates be like I dey there so tey myself dey tell my people here how e dey go.
Keep it coming

all nah gossip activities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by DanseMacabre(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2017
mexxmoney:

I hate both the players and the game of touting and thuggery

Okay. So to extend the metaphor, without the FIFA, there'd be neither player nor game, so hate them too.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by eflintsone(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2017
his death seriously unsettled my hood mehn, oshodi still be like grave yard nw sef

2 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Florblu(f): 11:26pm On May 29, 2017
conceptmay:

all nah gossip activities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At all at all na him bad pass In every rumour there's always an iota of truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by mexxmoney: 11:27pm On May 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Okay. So to extend the metaphor, without the FIFA, there'd be neither player nor game, so hate them too.

Yeah, I hate the FIFA also.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by eflintsone(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2017
MrOreo:
U go fear live feeds nau.... Nice one oshodi peeps, keep the updates coming...
I'm not Based in lag tho grin
lol leave our oshodi for us
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by faksy(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2017
Whose fault?
agberos...our leaders instrument against us, God Wil Eliminate Them One By One Including Their Bosses..

3 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by mkoabiola: 11:31pm On May 29, 2017
some many NURTW members on NL with updates.chai

Mc olumo rules oshodi

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by yoged(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2017
Na WA oooo
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Tunagee(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2017
lekanolas:
A prominent member of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos is feared dead.

Rasaq Bello, popularly called Hamburger, was shot on Monday in the Shogunle area of Lagos during the local council primaries of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He was shot by members of a rival gang led by Samson Agbetoye, popularly called Golden.

Golden belongs to the MC Olumo faction of the NURTW in the state.

Bounce News gathered that trouble started shortly after the council primary in the Shogunle ward was abruptly aborted after members protested the modalities for the conduct of the exercise.

The exercise was held at the Shogunle Town Hall.

It was furthered gathered that Hamburger and his group later stormed the base of Golden in Ago Owu street.
Both camps exchanged gun shots. One of the shots hit Hamburger and was ferried away from the scene of the incident by his supporters.

The bloody incident has forced residents of Owode Street and environs to flee their homes over fears of a reprisal attack.

Lagos State police command spokesperson, said he has not been briefed on the matter.

Hamburger is the Lagos State Treasurer of Tricycle Operators, a branch of NURTW.

He was recently installed as the Akinrogun of Shogunle.

http://news.bounce.ng/Content/breaking-popular-nurtw-boss-hambuger-shot-fear-dead-20170529

Nonsense touts!who cares?

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Coolcraze: 11:34pm On May 29, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Na so we hear o. As we take hear say Golden done fall Burger before news carry am.

Abeg
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by RosaConsidine: 11:35pm On May 29, 2017
Wait, wait.

Police spokesperson has not been briefed or the police have no idea the shooting happened? Let's be clear here

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by tochi8888(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2017
Thank God..... at a far range as I watched.... when they shot at hamburger..... he dissapeared... but his shadow can still be seen..... so they said some incantations on thier guns... rubbed some juju on their palms.... and shot at the shadow.... then the guy (hamburger) re-appeared..... and he was shot again in the chest.... that's how he died..... I ran than Usain Bolt today.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Florblu(f): 11:39pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:
Thank God..... at a far range as I watched.... when they shot at hamburger..... he dissapeared... but his shadow can still be seen..... so they said some incantations on thier guns... rubbed some juju on their palms.... and shot at the shadow.... then the guy (hamburger) re-appeared..... and he was shot again in the chest.... that's how he died..... I ran than Usain Bolt today.

Guy slow down now
Which cinema did you watch this?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:
WTF ; shocked cool
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by dotcomnamename: 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:
grin grin grin
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by edo3(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:
o boy,,see as many people dey quote u.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by sonnie10: 11:45pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:

Don't try this at home!

5 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by scentpepper: 11:45pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:
Nitori olorun. O o de beru olorun shocked

32 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by toseen7: 11:46pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:
This one is strong shocked
You just put something for ground like this shocked
Fadeyi Oloro in action.

17 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by agrovick(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:

Chisos! Wahala dey o...

I won't be quick to call this a hoarse though, witnessed the efficacy of juju back in secondary school.

5 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by OsuGanja(m): 11:52pm On May 29, 2017
Splinz:
Shot by fellow band of agberos.

its nuffin new

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by cleanshaven(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:
you to they watch Fadeyi oloro and abija wara, calm down guy

8 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by nellaluv(f): 11:54pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:

You can lie ehn shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by harkinlaby77(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2017
adeswagsdmj:

Been seeing this guy posters around shogunle the guy is popular

Mc oluomo would soon know that nothing last forever just 2 years after SC

Heard MC traveled since last week but left instructions

Oshodi is shut down now all shops closed
And we have 3 barracks facing us from all sides(army and airforce)
3 police stations
2 police barracks

And police headquarters is just a 1 minute walk from Oshodi yet ordinary APC councilor primary ńa war
my brother, the tin taya me ooo, barrack full everywhere bt still we go hear say dis one happen today. anoda one tomorrow
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by nepapole(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2017
TOCHI888, Abeg fear GOD na.

4 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by harkinlaby77(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:
shey na live or na for YouTube u watch am

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by DanseMacabre(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2017
mexxmoney:

Yeah, I hate the FIFA also.

Fair enough.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2017
tochi8888:

grin grin grin Haba !!! Why ? Kilode ? Eleyi gidi gan ooo. This comment of yours made me laugh to the extent that I had cough for like ten minutes.

Did you go to Ozone Cinema or Silver bird Cinema to watch the movie ni ?

Please kindly be explicit so we can understand you better.

Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by dotcomnamename: 11:58pm On May 29, 2017
I was there live. As the rival guy point the gun to hamburger, he disappeared for like 3 minutes, the other guy shot hamburger's shadow. He then said "egbe GBE, egbe no, obo titi bobo" the guy did not even allow him finish he fired again to his shadow, hamburger disappeared again for like 2 minutes and appeared back then the guy fired him straight in the chest, even after he died he was still shouting: if you believe this story then you gat to be f*cking stup1d and you must be an 1diot. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.