Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo (78439 Views)

Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years / Natanelflorens Plans 250,000-unit Rent-to-own Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Awoleesu(m): 4:44am On May 30, 2017
Did oga just say 30k or na 300k?!... This is synonymous to saying if wishes were horses...
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Koleman(m): 4:44am On May 30, 2017
GambaOsaka:
Empty heads everywhere on this thread.

Don't you understand simple mortgage scheme?
And most of you call yourself graduates.......
argh argh .........

If you are getting N-Power alerts every month yet you still open your mouth and spill trash about this government, may all your alerts stop coming in.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by westlife79(m): 4:46am On May 30, 2017
Some of you jobless always commenting on everything will die in poverty if care is not taken. Nothing you believe even when your peers are making money in your nose nothing you believe...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Koleman(m): 4:46am On May 30, 2017
chisco82:

Maybe you analyse that for us to understand, because from i read we have to pay 20% of the total sum while the housing scheme team pays the remaing 80%.
I got confuse there he mention that if you have #30,000 then you can own a house So my question to hou is if 30k is the 20%, then how much is the remaining 80% and Total amount is how much, can that amount build a house?
and u are even trying to defend your self... just accept you made an error

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Gbangbalicious: 4:50am On May 30, 2017
Do you guys read at all? did you see any word like mortgage? 30k might just be a securing payment while a monthly amount will be continuously paid upon the agreement of the contract until the whole money is paid then the house owner can have complete control on the house. reading and gaining meaningful understanding are 2 different things. Nigerians now don't use their brains any longer. you read something and don't even want to give a deep thought about what it might mean before giving it a conclusion. we all know that how on earth will a house be 30k its impossible even payment for labor of making a 2 bedroom foundation exceeds that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Koleman(m): 4:50am On May 30, 2017
Eazybay:

Oga N-power has not done up to half of what was promised, fuel was 85naira and somebody paid same type of scheme monthly. Now its 145 and they are yet to properly furnish d scheme.

The project has started in 11 states, pls can we have d states?

Same way dey paid 5k to 36 states.. This govt is dumber than all the dumbos screaming mortgage and comprehension on dis thread.
see this one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:51am On May 30, 2017
chisco82:

Maybe you analyse that for us to understand, because from i read we have to pay 20% of the total sum while the housing scheme team pays the remaing 80%.
I got confuse there he mention that if you have #30,000 then you can own a house. So my question to hou is if 30k is the 20%, then how much is the remaining 80% and Total amount is how much, can that amount build a house?
The 20% is for the realtors.
The investors.
So the bulk of the project doesnt weigh down on them.
Then when you pay, the bank settlement scheme has a way of paying both FG and the realtors in %s so no one loses.
Inugo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Koleman(m): 4:54am On May 30, 2017
Mac2016:

I pity your despicable mental conditions. Sadly on the first note, you have inadequate knowledge of history. 2) you live in ethereal craving for a thing that would never come to being 3. Diversity makes u stronger and not weaker. For the records, hate and erroneous chauvinism will only worsen ur conditions instead of ameliorate them. Kindly Rethink.
abeg na, e don do. you wan kill the guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Gbangbalicious: 5:03am On May 30, 2017
chisco82:

I got confuse there he mention that if you have #30,000 then you can own a house So my question to hou is if 30k is the 20%, then how much is the remaining 80% and Total amount is how much, can that amount build a house?
which analyze you want again, are you sure you read the write up.........well one thing is reading another is understanding. I am not sure that you understand that 80% will be borrowed by the developer from the n100b that the govt has promised to provide yearly from the n1t budgeted for this kinda project and the other 20% will be made available by the developers themselves......pls know what you are saying, and tell the others. The first page was full of crappy feedback by uninformed people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Azam101: 5:04am On May 30, 2017
Due to poverty and ignorance our sense of reasoning is fading away why not give it a try and see the outcomes than being stupid!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:09am On May 30, 2017
jerryunit48:
Believe this at your own peril

Guy u gat no chill at all grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by FemiFemola: 5:12am On May 30, 2017
House in GRA Ikeja?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:22am On May 30, 2017
From what I'm seeing up there, the home will not be 30,000 the heading/title of the post was misleading, read carefully.

Nigeria is partnering with AfDB and World Bank and the annual contribution of Nigeria will be 100billion out of 1 trillion meaning the AfDB and World Bank will be footing 900Billion annually.

Real Estate Developers will have access to 80% of their project cost and will add the remaining 20%.

Finally it may not be cheap as affording "30,000" which is on its​ own not a guarantee of owning homes from the said project.

This ends my take on this issue, una good morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by sojikul(m): 5:27am On May 30, 2017
Abi na face me I slap U them won build
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by 989900: 5:37am On May 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

If you guys don't have information on something keep quiet

In my state the project is going on

About 1000 houses are been built in a certain location

Just that it's for civil servants alone

Get your facts rights before talking nonsense

Most of you here are just plain stupid

The person on ftc says something everybody follows in that thinking

I'd bet if they ask you guys the meaning of mortgage you won't be able to provide an answer

Dullardinhos

Thank you so much.

I think the highest concentration of illiterates in the world is on Nairaland.

That is how people lead a self-induced, self-fulfilling wretched life.

They will be here wasting away their future and their kids', blaming government while smart people take advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by eph12(m): 5:40am On May 30, 2017
blakky97:
na life time be dat nau
That's how mortgage plan works. The number of years could be lesser though
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by 989900: 5:41am On May 30, 2017
nnokwa042:
[s]Ewu jalingo Naija minimum wage is 18k , after feeding ur family how much remain ewu?if ur in Afghanistan we would ve stone u to death ,ewu meeee ewu jalingo [/s]
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by confiritch(m): 5:41am On May 30, 2017
The Federal Government through Housing Loans Board under the supervision of the Head of Service has commenced Federal Integrated Staff Housing (FISH) Mortgage Loan. The first tranche have received allocation of the houses, while some of them were already occupying the houses, some gave them out for rent. It is operational in Abuja and Lagos for now. The payment plan is to pay 10% as down-payment and the remaining amount for some years depending on the years left for the beneficiaries to retire from service. For instance, if a 2-bedroom flat is about #4 million, the initial deposit of 10% is #400,000. The balance of #3.6 million will be paid off in 10 years, if #30,000 is being paid as monthly installment. The good thing about the FISH programme is that beneficiaries who have accommodations may wish to use it to generate rental income for ten years. In Abuja where 2-bedroom is rented per annum between #500,000 and #900,000 depending on the location, in 5 years one can pay-off the mortgage amount. Like what the Acting President was quoted to have said, there is need to get the details of the mortgage plan before any objective analysis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Olamide2211(m): 5:45am On May 30, 2017
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by amuwo1980: 5:54am On May 30, 2017
APSHIT, THESE GUYS HATE NIGERIANS, SEE LIES AGAIN
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by fatadis: 5:59am On May 30, 2017
So many things are happening now under the social intervention programs of this government for those that cares to know. This housing program is one of them, instead of criticism is not better to channel those energy towards getting more info about the program and see how you can fit in.

I got a loan of 100k last month to support my business under this same social intervention program, without any collateral just my bvn number.

Many of those typing negative comments are even aware this is happening, and it's happening right in front of them and they cannot see it.

I think the earlier you guys drop this ideal of always criticizing better for una, my next project is BOI support program which would manifest very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by LANDLORD72: 5:59am On May 30, 2017
This comishoner of lie i swear lia mohamed dey learn oga VP na earthquake He even lie bigest lie on the fasting month of Ramadan
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by otokx(m): 6:00am On May 30, 2017
Nigeria will be great again, they should be fast in spreading it to all state capitals.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by ThatFairGuy: 6:00am On May 30, 2017
Yorubas enemy, thanks to your Virgin Grandmother aswel grin
IhateAfonjas:
My grandmother is still a virgin

Nigerians can now own houses in Sambisa Forest with N30k

Thanks to Buhari, Osibande and the Boko boys
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:01am On May 30, 2017
austinvsb1:

The most disappointing thing about your comment is the fact that from your profile picture, you actually do look like a reasonable person! Did you even read the article at all??

Looks like pictures do lie afterall angry

I dont know where you found a profile picture, cant remember putting up any...

You could have done me good by either explaining for the government because it still seem a lie to me rather than attack an innocent pic i dont know where you got that from...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by 2shure: 6:01am On May 30, 2017
Room n parlor is 250k
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Armstrong005: 6:10am On May 30, 2017
Please get more details here:http://pintient.com/2RZ3
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by bullabong(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Some lies are too glaring to be believed.

Maybe he's been quoted out of context cos 30k for a house? even if dangote donates free cement, free roofing sheets from Nigerite and frogeye relinquish some of those fraudulently acquired lands I cant see it happening except the government builds and sell for 30k which is still totally impossible.

its a mortgage. That 30k should be monthly payment for allotted number of years to pay back to govt.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Folzye(m): 6:17am On May 30, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA, Own a house with 30k? grin even dog house go cost pass 30k. Mr osibanjo abeg this zobo is too concentrated. I can not drink it
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by justice2100: 6:18am On May 30, 2017
N30000 Monthly instalment payment.
Hello Niralanders, kindly help understand how could someone deduce from this headline that he/can buy a house for N30K.
I own my house with N41K monthly instalment for specified period of time from a private mortgage institution which am still paying.
Let us be just to ourselves and to others.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Fourwinds: 6:22am On May 30, 2017
Nna meennnhhh..... Lies are becoming food for this government? Pasterio take am eaze

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? / Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.