Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? (2340 Views)

2019 Cross Roads: What Should South West Do? / When Will Someone From The South East Become The President Of Nigeria? / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
This is a very strong topic of discussion currently going on in the East as many are converting to the Jewish religion.

Will Judaism become another strong religion in the East and maybe South? As Christianity and Islam are popular in the west?

What do you think will happen when this happens? Will they forgive when offended?

Personally, I know Judaism will soon take over Igboland and beyond even as Christianity is facing serious ridicule due to its business like approach especially in Nigeria.

I will like mainly Easterners to take part in this discussion and please be civil.

cc Michel2013 Deltagiant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by louwie(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2017
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by TheKingdom: 7:08pm On May 29, 2017
RebelChip:
This is a very strong topic of discussion currently going on in the East as many are converting to the Jewish religion.

Will Judaism become another strong religion in the East and maybe South? As Christianity and Islam are popular in the west?

What do you think will happen when this happens? Will they forgive when offended?

Personally, I know Judaism will soon take over Igboland and beyond even as Christianity is facing serious ridicule due to its business like approach especially in Nigeria.

I will like mainly Easterners to take part in this discussion and please be civil.

West as in Oduduwa nation? No the only thing popular there is Owambe and betrayal of Easterners/Minorities. Religion there is just for jokes and to make money

3 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by nigerdeltaaa: 7:15pm On May 29, 2017
i edited my profile on facebook yesterday to judiasm
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Amberon: 7:20pm On May 29, 2017
Lol
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by zionmade1: 7:22pm On May 29, 2017
Christianity is not a matter of country. Even if biafra comes, christians who know why they are christians and who have come to find out Christ really is would never become Jews or Turn to Judaism. I mean Judaism stinks (dont argue me if u havnt read the entire Book of kings). I guess only touts and men who dont even know wat or who tht worship would turn to Judaism.

3 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Michel2013: 7:51pm On May 29, 2017
RebelChip:

cc Michel2013 Deltagiant

bro we need Biafra and whatever mean expendable should be used to actualize it. Britain has shown that religion being an opium of the masses as purported by carl max, was used as an instrument of moral subjugation and economic deprivation.prior to now Easterners were 99% Christians but considering how Britain has shown their insouciance and wickedness by supporting the moslems north and west to kill over 3million Christians during the war and her continued support to them till now. many Easterners are turning Judaism now.this is very worrisome but i do not really care if that can guarantee the needed international alliance for the actualization of this noble cause. moreover Christianity and Judiasm can coexist without frictions but my fear is that soon Easterners would get somewhat radicalism through Judaism. if only nigeria can be structured now to enable regions or states grow at their pace this scenario can be nipped in the bud.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by ipobarecriminals: 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
cool confused people. Catholic people are unmoved

4 Likes

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool confused people. Catholic people are unmoved

Is that all your brain can come up with?

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Pavore9: 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
Anyone can convert to Judaism but not become Jewish, it seems we mix this up. If I convert from Catholicsm to Judaism, it will not make me a Jew as I will remain igbo! Judaism does not make one a Jew.

We have Jews who are Christains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Etogist: 8:32pm On May 29, 2017
Both Christianity and Judaism are alien to us the most important thing here is how to restore Biafra.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by igwebuike01: 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
whatever religion one chooses, he/she is free to practice it as long as it is within stipulated laws.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by hammer6: 9:21pm On May 29, 2017
Dat is wat, both British, Hausa and Yoruba have created.

Christianity and Judaism will be the biggest religion in the East.

In Biafra, it will be Judaism.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2017
zionmade1:
Christianity is not a matter of country. Even if biafra comes, christians who know why they are christians and who have come to find out Christ really is would never become Jews or Turn to Judaism. I mean Judaism stinks (dont argue me if u havnt read the entire Book of kings). I guess only touts and men who dont even know wat or who tht worship would turn to Judaism.

Judaism stinks?

Well the book of kings is in the bible and they are words of Yahweh, your God.

Learn how to respect other people's religion

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by hammer6: 10:41pm On May 29, 2017
zionmade1:

Judaism is wat Igbos are.

Christianity is commercialized.

We are better off as Jews. That is wat we were before colonialism and the onset of the Zoo.

If we get Biafra today with only Igbos, it is a Jewish State like Isreal.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

We are better off as Jews. That is wat we were before colonialism and the onset of the Jews.

That will be wonderful.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by zionmade1: 5:31am On May 30, 2017
hammer6:

We are better off as Jews. That is wat we were before colonialism and the onset of the Zoo.

Speak for urself.
The day Kanu mixed d agitation for a country with religious bigotry thats d day Ipob failed and will fail to actualize its aim. U can be a jew thats ur business afterall u were never a true Christian but i repeat Christians who have come to find out why they are christians would never have anything to do with judaism cos it stinks to a Christian. I repeat as a christian Judaism STINKS TO ME.
Jewish bla bla bla my foot
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by zionmade1: 5:33am On May 30, 2017
onyenze123:

Judaism stinks?

Well the book of kings is in the bible and they are words of Yahweh, your God.

Learn how to respect other people's religion
As Christians Judaism stinks and dat is why i am a Christian. I follow after Jesus and he said worst things about dat religion so who am i to respect it wen Jesus condemned it
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Nobody: 6:12am On May 30, 2017
zionmade1:

As Christians Judaism stinks and dat is why i am a Christian. I follow after Jesus and he said worst things about dat religion so who am i to respect it wen Jesus condemned it

Jesus said these:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" - Matt 5 vs 17

So tell me how Jesus condemned Judaism again?

Like I said before, respect other people's religion.

FYI: Judaism is the foundation of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 30, 2017
TheKingdom:

West as in Oduduwa nation? No the only thing popular there is Owambe and betrayal of Easterners/Minorities. Religion there is just for jokes and to make money

and if yorubas descend on this thread now you would start crying as usual.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by CyrusTheGreat: 6:41am On May 30, 2017
How about a South-East with no religion?

Islam, Judaism, Christianity. All equally bullshit. Christianity and Islam are both just shitty Judaism/semite religion ripoffs anyway. They just had a lot of violent people with swords killing for them, hence why they are the world's two largest religions (European colonialism + Arab colonialism).

Fvck religion and especially fvck Abrahamic religion (and fvck Abraham, too. What an asshole!).
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by hammer6: 7:13am On May 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Speak for urself.
The day Kanu mixed d agitation for a country with religious bigotry thats d day Ipob failed and will fail to actualize its aim. U can be a jew thats ur business afterall u were never a true Christian but i repeat Christians who have come to find out why they are christians would never have anything to do with judaism cos it stinks to a Christian. I repeat as a christian Judaism STINKS TO ME.
Jewish bla bla bla my foot

Afonja, u will embrace islam with ur brothers whether u lke it or not.

Igbo will remove their numbers from ur midst.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by SlayerForever: 7:29am On May 30, 2017
It won't be a big deal. Honestly.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by Mcowubaba: 7:50am On May 30, 2017
Judaism will bring more diversity into the Igbo community.
Because I don't see Judaism being the main religion of Igboland.
There will certainly be many still Christians.

The question is how diverse are Igbos
And can Christians cohabit peacefully with Judaism worshipers
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by zionmade1: 7:52am On May 30, 2017
hammer6:

Afonja, u will embrace islam with ur brothers whether u lke it or not.

Igbo will remove their numbers from ur midst.
Read up some posts from me. U will find out that i am not dat good with words and i can damage ur destiny with insults. Utobo nwuru anwu.
Push dat ur keke napep out my way abeg.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by hammer6: 7:55am On May 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Read up some posts from me. U will find out that i am not dat good with words and i can damage ur destiny with insults. Utobo nwuru anwu.
Push dat ur keke napep out my way abeg.

Catch feeling Afonja, i can only laugh at ur emotions. Islam is ur destiny embrace it.

Igbo are poised to remove their numbers from ur midst, let heaven fall.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by zionmade1: 7:57am On May 30, 2017
onyenze123:

Jesus said these:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" - Matt 5 vs 17

So tell me how Jesus condemned Judaism again?

Like I said before, respect other people's religion.

FYI: Judaism is the foundation of Christianity.
Am not here for that
But go and check d meaning of "woe" to the people ot was referred to, and the position of those people to Judaism
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by zionmade1: 8:00am On May 30, 2017
hammer6:

Catch feeling Afonja, i can only laugh at ur emotions. Islam is ur destiny embrace it.

Igbo are poised to remove their numbers from ur midst, let heaven fall.
Anyway i dnt have any business talking with touts like u though. U can become a jew or watever, who cares wat a jobless man wants to do wit his life sha
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by GuntersChain(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2017
There agitation for a sovereign state needs the help of a foreign power to actualize thats why they embraced Judaism to solicit the help of Israel and once Israel back them up invariably America will assist them too.
Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by GuntersChain(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Jesus obeyed all Jewish tradition, invariably he practiced what was on ground then which was Judaism, he worship at the synagogue every sabbath.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by hammer6: 8:14am On May 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Anyway i dnt have any business talking with touts like u though. U can become a jew or watever, who cares wat a jobless man wants to do wit his life sha

U have no say....
Stop ur famzin..
Prepare urself for Islam. We dont want ur further association.
Noting can change our minds, it is madeup.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? by zionmade1: 8:19am On May 30, 2017
GuntersChain:

Jesus obeyed all Jewish tradition, invariably be practiced what was on ground then which was Judaism, he worship at the synagogue every sabbath.
So what? Jesus cursed them and their leaders, he even prophesied dat they will be carried away from their land because they refused the savior.
Question
If God wanted Judaism then wat was d purpose of d coming of Jesus
2. If Jesus so respected the religion, why did his profane the Sabbath so many times
3. A religion where d Highest authorites could form cheap lies, and blackmails what sort of religion is dat?
4 what is d difference between islam and a religion dat supports nailing someone on d cross or stoning an adulterous person
5. Hope u will be happy to be stoned to death or havnt u fornicated before?
Judaism i said has outlived its purpose and it stinks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Split Will Be Painful To Global Community – Osinbajo / Nigeria Need Prayer As Judgement Awaits All Nations Against Israel - Pics / How Obiano Was Able To Manage Anambra Oil And Gas Disputes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.