Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. (5408 Views)

' Propaganda Will Not Be The Magic This Time Around – Chief Kenny Martins / Presidency Fires Back At Obasanjo Over Latest Buhari Criticism / Head Injury Latest: Buhari’s Son Flown To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 10:35pm On May 29, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Children of Perdition

Oduduwa satanic lineage on earth

Afonja posting a pic taken from Taraba and claiming it was IPOB attacks on an Hausa man in Rivers.

God will surely punish all of you liars

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by NuclearWinter: 10:36pm On May 29, 2017
See how their fathers and mothers were paid coins to stage protest in Lagos over Oil that did not belong to them.
[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/The-Life-Story-Biography-History-YAKUBU-GOWON-Nigerias-Wartime-Leader37_Naijarchives.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 10:37pm On May 29, 2017
Qelvin:
Why waste your time on those degenerates, the stupidity of the afonja's can't be elucidated by talking sense into them, let's just show why we are superior to the maga's by ignoring them...if not the sensible Yoruba friends I know and chill with, I would have red zoned those people as complete subhumans.

Fu.cck you and your Yoruba friends. You have Yoruba friends but you're here abusing them online. You'll still go back to shine your dirty teeth when you see then offline. Cry us a river bro grin

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 10:39pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
NuclearWinter:
See how their fathers and mothers were paid coins to stage protest in Lagos over Oil that did not belong to them.
[/s]

This one is the shameless fool that claims he's not yibooo with alternate monikers. Blowback Imadesdaughter osinbajoisaliar and so many other useless monikers. You looked for trouble and you'll reap the consequences alone . Clowns grin cheesy Oya cry

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by hammer6: 10:55pm On May 29, 2017
The thing about Yorubas is that they lack new tricks, u cannot keep doing the old ones that are obvious, u are fooling urselves.
Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 10:59pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
NuclearWinter:

organize your reponses ode.

As I said try and crawl out of your cave man sentiments and smell the coffee.

I am Biafran because I choose too.

I am Biafran because you Nijeriyans especially of the afonjastic breed disgust me.

So call me biafran but not Igbo for I will not claim what I am not.

Besides Biafra is not an Igbo thing.

Afonja

[/s]

Look at this shameless boy grin. It's not only coffee, it's tea. Ode grin I don't care whether you're Biafran. Did I ask you? Yes we'll continue to disgust you as long as you miscreants continue to disturb us with your madness. You haven't seen anything yet lol. Yes Biafra is not a YI.bo thing, it's an Indonesian thing.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 11:06pm On May 29, 2017
1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of gideon akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
26. Madalla Christmas day 2011
27. mubi January 6 2012

All Yoruba media propaganda according our brothers from potor land grin grin cheesy I've never seen this level of shamelessness in my life. God grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 11:11pm On May 29, 2017
Ojukwu would be shaking his head in the grave looking at how his people are bringing shame to the flatt.eeey tribe. Lmao grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2017
NuclearWinter:
The Yorubas, in a desperation to kick start another round of ethno-religious riots in the north with the hope of having Igbos as the primary target, created a fictitious news article claiming that, a delegation of IPOB members (based in Malaysia) presented a cow-which they named Buhari to the leader of the secessionist Biafran group.

Now as foolish as this sounds there is always the potential for this particular piece of sleazy and desperate propaganda to incite violence across the north. What the Yorubas behind this sleazy and despicable propaganda failed to factor is that in any sectarian fueled riot in the north, the almajiri mob makes no distinction between the Igbos or the Yorubas. Your APC card will be the least thing to save you as well as they won't even consider if you are a Yoruba Muslim or a Sango worshipper. As long as you are not Hausa Fulani or Kanuri or from any of the neighboring Sahelian border states but from the south then you are fair game. Pointer to this is the 2011 electoral riots which saw the Hausa Fulani butcher Yoruba and Igbo corpers with no discrimination.

Another factor that the Yorubas behind this sleazy propaganda failed to factor is that any insecurity in the north will not be tackled by the Hausa Fulani Muslim dominated security forces. It will be left to spread un-controllably for one reason only; which is to justify staging a coup and the removal of your last hope - Osinbanjo.

And any coup in this day and age will be disastrous to the already perilous state of this failing Nation and will only serve to act as a catalyst towards Nigeria's balkanization.

You can goad the almajiri north to do what you cant do in Lagos or Ibadan i.e. to kill off the Igbos but at the end of the day it will see this country end up being partitioned and you remaining in servitude to the north forever.

Leave Biafra matter for Biafrans and face your tent!

You certainly need your head examined, you bloody, lieing and scoudrel coward.

The originator of the original post is Ibo. The donors of the cow named Buhari from Malaysia
had their photos taken with the cow. They subsequently had photos taken with Nnamdi Kanu and you lily-livered coward claim it was a Yoruba propaganda. If you lack the courage for a fight why challenge an opponent out of bragado ?
So you are already wetting your pants ?
When people refer to you as empty chest-beaters, they certainly know you because you are really living to type.

Stop passing the buck and own up you gabbage if you had any iota of courage and dignity which i doubt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Early last year, there was an incidence that occurred in Onitsha where a Hausa vagrant killed an Igbo man by stabbing him over a minuscule argument. Naturally, this led to a backlash which resulted in thugs targeting the Hausa community in Onistha. The following day, Yoruba posters where jumping over themselves on this forum creating fake threads claiming the lone Hausa Mosque in Onistha was burnt to the ground.

Not stopping there, Sahara Reporters joined the bandwagon of sons of lucifers by publishing a picture of a badly injured man who they claimed was a Huasa man attacked during the melee. A simple google image reverse search on the said pic showed that Sahara Reporters had taken a pic from the Jukum-Fulani crisis that occurred in Taraba over a year ago and posted it as the fallout of the Onistha crackdown on the Hausa community.

Ironically, not long after the Onisha incidence, Hausa youths sacked a major produce market and the adjourning areas in Mile 12, Lagos. The Hausa will later go on rampage in Ile-Ife.

I have consistently warned these children of perdition that whatever evil you intend for the people of the better south will surely backfire on you in double measure.

If you think the north will blame Biafran secessionists for Buhari's death then you are deluding yourself.

Across the north as I type this, the general view is that Buhari was poisoned and the only prime suspects they are pointing their fingers at is those who will benefit directly and immediately from a Buhari demise and that group is you and your Bola Tinubu.

I wont be surprised if in the event Buhari kicks the bucket today, there will be riots in places like Lagos and Ibadan by Hausa vagrants and not in Kano or the north.

Material for a LAWMA truck by a COWARD liepod.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by deedeedee1: 11:49pm On May 29, 2017
I dont know if this is how all igbos in real life are, but if they are like this, then i say sorry for them. One of them was blaming yoruba for why they have not had biafra. The igbo guy believes that yoruba are the ones stopping them from having biafra even though the number of yoruba leader that have come out to support biafra are more than the igbo's.
The obsession is too much!!!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Be careful of what you wish for, for it may come to pass.

You want anarchy to prevail in the north so that your almajiri allies will do what you don't have the balls to do in Ibadan.

Let it happen. No be today them dey crase for north but any rubbish up north will be blamed on your Osinbanjo and it will expose the level of his incompetency and total lack of control on the security apparatus in the country.

That is where the blowback will come back and haunt you children of satan.

Your stupidity is out of this world. Do you think the northerners are as moronic as you liepods ?
Are you dumb enough to think they will swallow your buck-passing gabbage hook, line and sinker ? The north has not as much as sneezed at your silly simbolic nonsense as depicted by the cow named Buhari post and you are already deficating all over your body.
Are you so thoroughly cowardly ?
Gush !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2017
ODVanguard:
These iPob re.ta.rds are taking their madness to a whole nother level. Since when did Yorubas become the owners of Vanguard (the pro-Biafra news source that broke the news about the cows)? You people are sick and desperately need help. For real.

They are more than sick.
They fellows they claim to come from Malaysia took pictures with the cow. Their names were mentioned and their appearance proves they are Ibos. They later proudly took pictures with Nnamdi Kanu.
Will a yoruba contoct such a thing with Nnamdi Kanu involved ?
You can see they these liepods generally lack sound cognitive reasoning.
Why not just own up your sillyness if you are not such bunch of cowards.
They are already dieing before their death due to cowardice.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Seriously, it's like these people are ma..d.. Just yesterday one of them said yorubas masterminded the 1966 Ibo coup, today one of them said yorubas were behind the phyno song saga.

Why do you keep blaming afonjas for all your shortcomings? Are you afraid to face your northern masters?

They are too afraid. Bloody lily-livered cowards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2017
NuclearWinter:

The Igbo man that named his dog Buhari was a very big issue among you afonjas.

We know your game but at the end of the day as I have always stated it will come back and haunt you.

Have you wondered why upon all the jihadist elements in power today, no single sectarian riot has occurred in the north targeting Igbos but rather it has been between themselves (Sunni persecution of Shias) and with Hausas having the audacity to riot in major Yoruba cities like Lagos and Ife?

The Lagos riots was a statement that they control Lagos and the economy of Nigeria and the Ife riots was an attempt to subvert your pagan capital.

I give you afonjas 20yrs tops and there will be a Fulani Amir appointed by Sokoto for all Oduastan

A lily-livered coward. You need a brain reset.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 12:06am On May 30, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You certainly need your head examined, you bloody, lieing and scoudrel coward.

The originator of the original post is Ibo. The donors of the cow named Buhari from Malaysia
had their photos taken with the cow. They subsequently had photos taken with Nnamdi Kanu and you lily-livered coward claim it was a Yoruba propaganda. If you lack the courage for a fight why challenge an opponent out of bragado ?
So you are already wetting your pants ?
When people refer to you as empty chest-beaters, they certainly know you because you are really living to type.

Stop passing the buck and own up you gabbage if you had any iota of courage and dignity which i doubt.

The most annoying thing about that uakari you quoted is how he shamelessly denies his tribe everyday. These ipob miscreants are just pathetic grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 12:07am On May 30, 2017
grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 12:08am On May 30, 2017
wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by NuclearWinter: 12:10am On May 30, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

A lily-livered coward. You need a brain reset.

afonja calling someone a coward?

i saw your valiant men marching in Mile 12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 12:12am On May 30, 2017
See them developers of the world grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by NuclearWinter: 12:17am On May 30, 2017
BeautifulSE:
See them developers of the world grin cheesy

Today is Biafran day, May 30TH

I will be sending you a card on February 31st for Afonja day. Pls do remind me next year.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 12:18am On May 30, 2017
[s]
NuclearWinter:

Today is Biafran day, May 30TH

I will be sending you a card on February 31st for Afonja day. Pls do remind me next year.
[/s]

Send the card to this mini-skirt wearing clown . He needs it more cheesy I must be doing something right for you to be quoting and tagging me on every thread lmaooo grin

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Yorubas are the reason why you lost the civil war
Yorubas are the reason why you guys traffic drugs
Yorubas are the reason why your heads look like table tennis bat
Yorubas are the reason why poto women have yam legs

grin

Fast forward,
Yorubas are the reason they popularise street trading.
Yoruba are the reason they are slaughtered daily in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
Yoruba are the reason the Thai police authority said in a press conference that -"Igbos are a curse and a disgrace to the black race".
Yoruba are the reason they caused xenophobic attack against Africans in South Africa through their drug cartel.
Yoruba are the reason a Ghanaian authority closed an entire market in Ghana dominated by Igbos and sent them packing for chronic criminal activities.
Yoruba are the reason they have structures spread across Nigeria like weaver birds while they live their villages fallow.
Yoruba are the reason they cowardly fled the SW for their villages in 1994 on the excuse of a phantom "yam festival". They ran back in droves shamelessly telling tales of woes that betarded them.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 12:21am On May 30, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Fast forward,
Yorubas are the reason they popularise street trading.
Yoruba are the reason they are slaughtered daily in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
Yoruba are the reason the Thai police authority said in a press conference that -"Igbos are a curse and a disgrace to the black race".
Yoruba are the reason caused xenophobic attack against Africans in South Africa through their drug cartel.
Yoruba are the reason a Ghanaian authority closed an entire market in Ghana dominated by Igbos and sent them packing for chronic criminal activities.
Yoruba are the reason they have structures spread across Nigeria like weaver birds while they live their villages fallow.
Yoruba are the reason they cowardly fled the SW for their villages in 1994 on the excuse of a phantom "yam festival". They ran back in droves shamelessly telling tales of woes that betarded them.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by NuclearWinter: 12:21am On May 30, 2017
BeautifulSE:
[s][/s]

Send the card to mini-skirt wearing clown grin cheesy He needs it more cheesy I must be doing something right for you to be quoting and tagging me on every thread lmaooo grin

I still need you to bump my threads being that you are still an afonja and what not your silly memetrics and autistic level tier trolling will only serve to attract more afonja roaches to my threads and ensure it gets to be on page 0.

You are my personal afonja useful idiot

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 12:23am On May 30, 2017
[s]
NuclearWinter:

I still need you to bump my threads being that you are still an afonja and what not your silly memetrics and autistic level tier trolling will only serve to attract more afonja roaches to my threads and ensure it gets to be on page 0.

You are my personal afonja useful idiot
[/s]

You don't need to bump it. I can always bump it myself seeing how you've been severely dealt with on the thread cheesy grin Ode sounding like he's making money from activity on the thread grin cheesy You're even more foolish than I thought

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by NuclearWinter: 12:27am On May 30, 2017
BeautifulSE:
[s][/s]

You don't need to bump it. I can always bump it myself seeing how you've been severely dealt with on the thread cheesy grin Ode sounding like he's making money from activity on the thread grin cheesy You're even more foolish than I thought

KEEP IT COMING....

The only one who is obviously pained here is you and your afonjastic crew.

Just keep the shitposting flowing

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by wristbangle: 12:27am On May 30, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Seriously, it's like these people are ma..d.. Just yesterday one of them said yorubas masterminded the 1966 Ibo coup, today one of them said yorubas were behind the phyno song saga.

Why do you keep blaming afonjas for all your shortcomings? Are you afraid to face your northern masters?

Boss some lunatic people admitted at psychiatric hospital, do you think their madness started at once? Madness is not sudden, it's a gradual process and an example to explain this scenario has began here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them. by BeautifulSE: 12:28am On May 30, 2017
[s]
NuclearWinter:

KEEP IT COMING....

The only one who is obviously pained here is you and your afonjastic crew.

Just keep the shitposting flowing
[/s]

See tears lmaooo grin grin cheesy Do you like our Biafuro flag? grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics / Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. / A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin — Keyamo Hits Atiku For Promising PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.