Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Beautiful Heaven! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beautiful Heaven! (348 Views)

My Journey Into heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Heaven! by FreshGreen: 10:18pm On May 29, 2017
THE BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN!
We will make it there by God's grace!

This is the story from 7 Columbian Youths whom God showed little part of this indescribable beautiful heaven!

We began to appreciate everything in Heaven. We saw a huge tree, the Bible describes this tree as the "Tree of Life." (Revelation 2:7) We went to a river, and saw a lot of fish inside. Everything was so amazing that my friends and I decided to go inside the water. We began to swim under that water. We saw the fish moving around and they caressed our bodies. They didn't swim away as normally happens on Earth; the presence of the Lord calmed the fish. The fish could trust us because they knew that we were not going to harm them. I was so blessed and marveled that I grabbed one of the fish and took it out of the water. What was so amazing was that the fish was very quiet enjoying the presence of the Lord even in my hands. I put the fish back into the water.

I could see in the distance that there were white horses in Heaven, as it is written in the word of God in Revelation 19:11. "Then I saw heaven open and a white horse appeared. Its rider is called Faithful and True; justly He Judges and wages war." Those horses were the ones that the Lord will use when He comes to the Earth to take His people, His church. I walked to the horses and began to pat them. The Lord followed me and allowed me to ride one of them.

When I started to ride, I felt something that I had never felt before on Earth. I began to experience the peace, the freedom, the love, the holiness that a person can have in that beautiful place. I started to enjoy everything that my eyes could see. I just wanted to enjoy everything in that beautiful paradise that the Lord has prepared for us.

We also could see the wedding banquet table, everything was already served. It had no beginning or end. We saw the chairs prepared for us. There was also crowns of eternal life that are ready to be taken by us. We saw delicious foods that are already set, for all of those that will be invited to the Wedding of the Lamb.

The Lord Jesus also allowed us to meet a person from the Bible. We met King David, the King David mentioned in the scriptures. He was a good looking man, tall and his face reflected the Glory of God. The whole time we were in the Kingdom of Heaven, the only thing that King David did was dance, dance, dance and give all the glory and the honor to God.

To those who are reading this testimony, I want to tell you that in the Word of God is says in Revelations 21:27 "But nothing unclean nor anyone practicing immorality and falsehood shall ever enter it, but only those whose names have been recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life." And I also want to tell you that only the brave ones take hold of the Kingdom of Heaven.

YOU CAN CHOSE TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN
What will make you qualify for heaven is genuine salvation and living a life of holiness and righteousness. If you have not experienced genuine salvation, you need to go to Jesus for it without further delay, because such delay is destructive. What you need to do is to repent - realize your sins and ready to forsake them, confess your sins and ask Jesus to forgive and cleanse you.

When you are saved, you start a new life in Jesus that lives above sin. The only evidence of genuine salvation is victorious life over sin. If you have been rising and falling in sin after your salvation, if you see persistent sin in your life, you need to rededicate your life to Jesus now. Know for sure that no unclean things shall enter heaven and little unclean or common sin is eligible to land a Christian in hell even after experience of salvation.

After you have repented of you sins, don't allow those little, common, sins to land you in hell. Little compromise, unforgiving spirit, unsettled restitution, secret sins, worldly dress, makeup, inordinate ambition, anger, envy, bitterness, etc, these are leading many Christians to hell but we must not be part of the misleading majority. You don't need to wait till you miss rapture or land in hell before you realize those little and common sins matter. Rededicate your life to Jesus now as it is applicable, surrender all to Jesus and get the grace and strength to start a victorious holy and godly life. Christian life is a personal race, don't base it on the standard of your pastor, church but on the Word of God.

YOU NEED TO DETERMINE TO MAKE HEAVEN, READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR IT, READY TO GIVE UP ANYTHING FOR IT, NO MATTER WHAT. IT WORTH MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS TEMPORAL WORLD!

May we be among the blessed ones for the beautiful heaven in Jesus name!

If you want to give or rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link, read and pray as directed
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: rtemoutreach.org
Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need For Inner Change / Is The Sun The Alleged Ever Lasting Hell Fire / Higher Everday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.