Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Journey Into heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Into heaven (17316 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
The following you are about to read is purely fiction. However, it has been embedded with some truths, some realities and some true incidences. Its not meant to prove anything. This is just for you to read and observed, contemplate etc. Read with an open mind.

copyright nnamdiosu@gmail.com

THE VISITATION

As I laid down on my bed, my thoughts slowly drifted to the past events of the day. My ups and downs etc.
As my thoughts slowly gave way to sleep, in that split second when reality gives way to slumber, a man walked in hurriedly into my room, through the wall!!!. He walked in like someone who was in a hurry.
In a musical voice, very soothing and calming, yet captivating and commanding, he said to me, “come, you have an appointment with the king, and you cannot afford to miss.” As he spoke, he pulled me by my hand.
I made to protest .i was in shock and confusion. But the moment he held me by the hand and pulled me, I came out. Like, I came out of my body!!!. I saw myself on the bed yet I stood beside him. I wanted to scream. Everything was happening so fast I couldn’t comprehend. I was like, am I dreaming? Is this real? I wanted to shout but I just couldn’t. but the man wasn’t bothered. He seemed so focus on meeting a deadline, he was almost missing.

In a second, I noticed we were out of my room, and headed up into the clouds with breath taking speed. Speed that can’t be calculated with human measurement. I recalled that when we were up, I looked down into my house and I saw my younger sister in her room smoking. (this is important because when I came back and told everyone my story, no one believed, till I remembered this part and told her. She was so shocked and it made her to believe)
Within seconds, we were in space. I wasn’t feeling cold, or hot. Just normal. But my senses were very very sharp. I could hear a heart beat from another country. I could see in all directions at once. i could sense moods.
When we got to space, our speed slowed gradually till we stopped in a place. Somehow, I know this wasn’t our destination, but something seemed to be on our way. Something people actually.
Before us were 6 creatures. They were armed like gladiators in the former roman era. They had faces of wolf, hairy hands of a man, legs of dogs. They were dark, muscular, surprisingly hairy and very evil looking. I could sense their hatred for me. And it was so alarming. They hated me so much, for something I didn’t know or had an idea about. I could feel their anger and hatred for me like waves of an ocean. Their eyes were like serpents. They stood with swords drawn like daring us to come.

Also for the first time, I noticed that around us were creeping reptiles: centipedes, spiders of unimaginable ugliness, snakes, scorpions. Now, the man with me had a bright light surrounding him and because I was with him, the light also engulfed me. So there was a circumference of light around us. But where the light end or died down, the creeping reptiles were on that boundary, trying to enter.
Surprisingly, these creeping things were murmuring and accusing. Whispering hateful words. They were as big as a football, and very ugly. They had tiger teeth and had putrid smells, with pus oozing out from their bodies. And they were uncountable.
I looked at the man beside me. By now I had rightly suspecting he was an angel. His eyes were calm and expressionless. I noticed that he didn’t show any single amount of fear. It was later, I was told that if he had shown fear, that mean he would have sinned. Then I realized that WHENEVER I SHOWED FEAR, I HAD SINNED. Fear is a killer. It paralyses, doesn’t let you think properly.
Then slowly the six beasts in front of us, began charging at the angel and i. as they approached us, they began shouting victoriously. The other creatures joined in mumurings and whispering.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
But he was calm. (the angel). Very calm, like he was expecting that reaction from the demons. I had expected him to do something else, but what he did shocked me. He opened his mouth and began to praise God. He began by calling God by wonderful names, names that made me pause and reflect, some I couldn’t understand or comphrend. He praised the awesomeness of God, his infinite strength and power, his majesty and unmatchable domain over all creation. His power to save and deliver, even to the uttermost. Then it happened.

Because the six creatures were rushing towards us, they didn’t see it on time. But the angel and I did before them. From afar, rushing at us with blinding speed was a speck of light that increased the more it got to us.
The light went from just a speck, to a canopy and a host in just seconds. Inside the light were soliders; impeccably dressed with golden amour all riding horses. Their faces were so set for war, so fixed on defending us. Even their horses were equally angry with the demons. Each of the angels had a weapon, some swords of golden/whitish color, some with golden bows and arrows already fixed. Some with hammers with spikes. It was glorious. Imagine thinking all is lost and then suddenly, you receive a rushing Calvary.
The most amazing thing was that the army was very very organized. They didn’t break rank. Each was rising at the same level with the other. Those with arrows were together; those with swords were also together etc. in the midst of their entry, I saw another angel that looked different. He looked like a man of 25 years old, very handsome and muscular. His pupils were soft blue, he had a very different kind of horse and sword. On his fore head, written in gold was a name, Micheal. He had a golden trumpet in his mouth which he blew with all his strength. Like, all his strength, very loud. Incredibly loud.
The moment this Calvary crashed in, I first noticed that the whole area was engulfed with a very bright light. It illuminated the surrounding area, including the creeping creatures surrounding us. I now saw them very well. When the light shone on them, they acted like it burned them. They shrieked in serious pain. The light melted them. But the ones that caught my attention was the six creatures. When the first rank of angles caught them, they howled in fear like wolves and dissolved to dust. The angels didn’t even bother waiting to check or look at them. They just continued rushing with speed past them. I was so awed. I was like wow.

Then the angel messenger who came to get me from my room, looked down at me and smiled. That was his first direct contact with me. He smiled like he was saying, young girl, you haven’t seen anything yet.
The host of angels came to us and surrounded us. Then, the ones in front of us made a protective path for us to walk while on our left and right hand side, they flanked us. I was feeling very important. I felt loved. So loved.
I forgot to say that while the angels rushed in, another set of angels, (at the rear) were singing the praises of God continuously. I noticed that unlike we humans that paused to breath when we sing, this angels sang straight without pausing to rest or breath. Their voices were captivating. Think of the best song you’ve ever head, its like the most childish song compared to theirs. As we walked, I notice the angels all looking at me. I also looked at them, on the left and right. They sat on their horses with straight faces with their eyes following mine. When I looked at them, I realized that EACH OF THEM WOULD GLADLY GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR ME IF THE NEED ARISES. I WAS AWED DEEPLY.
The angel and I walked on. The moment we passéd a line of angels, the angels on that line immediately closed rank, backing us. Meaning that, the wear guarding our back with their weapons drawn out in case any danger appeared. Then on their horses, they slowly were walking back. Like a car reversing slowly. As we passed another line, that line did the same thing guarding both us and the angel line behind them. It was so coordinated, amazing and entertaining at the same time.

I continued walking with the angel till we got to a gate. Double gates. Golden and solid. A hundred elephants together couldn’t open one. One gate was so high. Imagine three football fields joined together and standing upright, you cant even see the top of the gate. Two giant angels stood by the gate. One held a book, very awesome and big. The book had golden edges. The moment we approached the gate, I noticed the immediately set their eyes at me. Their face was straight. No expression but I noticed they were very alert. Even if I was the size of a baby mosquito, they would have easily seen me. Their faces showed they were not to be messed with.
The angel by my side went up to them and spoke in a language I didn’t understand. Immediately he spoke, the both looked deeply at me. I was wondering what was wrong. Because I was focused on them, I didn’t noticed when another man entered, now making us four in number.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
THE KING

I felt a presence on my right hand side. The other angels were in front of me. My accompanying angel was on the other side. So who then was by my side. I turned to look.
I saw a man. His feet were in a very beautiful sandals. Golden. It was like the sandals were made for his feet. He wore a white garment, very simple yet very majestic. Fitting a royal. He was average height. His hands were rugged. Beautiful but rugged, like a carpenter’s hands. But very neat and manicured.

He had a bit of long hair. His skin was brownish. But his face, his face was where the elegance laid. His eyes were piercing like they could see into your soul. Very very deep looking. Full of expression. His beards were very neat. No strand of hair came out of line. The hair line was neat and straight. He looked very familiar, like I had seen him somewhere. When I saw him, he looked at me and smiled.
That was when it happened. I felt the deepest, unimaginable love ever. It felt like a billion suns collided inside my heart. I felt like fainting. See, love is tangible. I felt it pour on me like cold milk on a hot sunny day. I felt like laughing and crying tears of joy. My heart wanted to burst. Ecstasy filled my heart. At the same time, I was wondering who was this. Immediately the three angels (the two at the gate and the angel that brought me there) saw the man, they all went down immediately on their knees. One knee. And bowed deeply. I was wondering, who was this man.

Then something strange happened. It felt like my knees were living things on their own. They started shaking and then immediately, I was on my knees (two knees). I didn’t think of the action, it just happened. Like spontaneously. I was speechless.
The man walked towards me, still with the faint smile on his face. I saw confidence, humility, power and authority mixed together in his face. And he called me by name and told me[i] I am Jesus. The one who lived and died to redeem you from your sins [/i]
The moment he proclaimed his name, the big gates in front of us opened slowly and I heard bells ringing from afar. The moment the bells began ringing, I heard lots of people singing a song.

“hosanna in the highest, hosanna in the highest. The angels are singing hosanna in the highest”

A thousand thoughts kept going through my mind. I had heard of Jesus, while back in Sunday school. But as I grew, he grew less important to me. Like a story from that children’s book. (my book of bible stories)
I thought to myself, is this really Jesus. The one they said died on a cross? Is it really him? Up till now, I never knew that in this realm, everyone can read your thoughts, very easily!!! You are like a radio station and you broadcast your thoughts. He heard me, even the angels, kneeling and bowing deeply to him also heard me. It was when he told me, yes, I am the same Jesus , who died on the cross of Calvary that I knew he had heard me clearly. I was ashamed/shy. But he laughed and told me, its all right. Come.

He reached for my hand to hold my hand, and then I noticed that they were holes or should I say scars in his palms, (I actually saw one of his palm, since that was the one he stretched out to me). Like nails had been driven into them. The moment I held him, I felt safe, secured, peaceful and calm all at once. it was a heavenly feeling. We walked towards the opened gates.
As I entered into the gates, I had planned that I was going to look at my back to see if the gates would close also on their own. That was what I planned on doing when I enter but what I saw inside, made me forget what I planned to do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bro where is the remaining part of this miracle..glory b to God
Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
nnamdiosu:
The following you are about to read is purely fiction. However, it has been embedded with some truths, some realities and some true incidences. Its not meant to prove anything. This is just for you to read and observed, contemplate etc. Read with an open mind.

copyright nnamdiosu@gmail.com see

THE VISITATION

As I laid down on my bed, my thoughts slowly drifted to the past events of the day. My ups and downs etc.
As my thoughts slowly gave way to sleep, in that split second when reality gives way to slumber, a man walked in hurriedly into my room, through the wall!!!. He walked in like someone who was in a hurry.
In a musical voice, very soothing and calming, yet captivating and commanding, he said to me, “come, you have an appointment with the king, and you cannot afford to miss.” As he spoke, he pulled me by my hand.
I made to protest .i was in shock and confusion. But the moment he held me by the hand and pulled me, I came out. Like, I came out of my body!!!. I saw myself on the bed yet I stood beside him. I wanted to scream. Everything was happening so fast I couldn’t comprehend. I was like, am I dreaming? Is this real? I wanted to shout but I just couldn’t. but the man wasn’t bothered. He seemed so focus on meeting a deadline, he was almost missing.

In a second, I noticed we were out of my room, and headed up into the clouds with breath taking speed. Speed that can’t be calculated with human measurement. I recalled that when we were up, I looked down into my house and I saw my younger sister in her room smoking. (this is important because when I came back and told everyone my story, no one believed, till I remembered this part and told her. She was so shocked and it made her to believe)
Within seconds, we were in space. I wasn’t feeling cold, or hot. Just normal. But my senses were very very sharp. I could hear a heart beat from another country. I could see in all directions at once. i could sense moods.
When we got to space, our speed slowed gradually till we stopped in a place. Somehow, I know this wasn’t our destination, but something seemed to be on our way. Something people actually.
Before us were 6 creatures. They were armed like gladiators in the former roman era. They had faces of wolf, hairy hands of a man, legs of dogs. They were dark, muscular, surprisingly hairy and very evil looking. I could sense their hatred for me. And it was so alarming. They hated me so much, for something I didn’t know or had an idea about. I could feel their anger and hatred for me like waves of an ocean. Their eyes were like serpents. They stood with swords drawn like daring us to come.

Also for the first time, I noticed that around us were creeping reptiles: centipedes, spiders of unimaginable ugliness, snakes, scorpions. Now, the man with me had a bright light surrounding him and because I was with him, the light also engulfed me. So there was a circumference of light around us. But where the light end or died down, the creeping reptiles were on that boundary, trying to enter.
Surprisingly, these creeping things were murmuring and accusing. Whispering hateful words. They were as big as a football, and very ugly. They had tiger teeth and had putrid smells, with pus oozing out from their bodies. And they were uncountable.
I looked at the man beside me. By now I had rightly suspecting he was an angel. His eyes were calm and expressionless. I noticed that he didn’t show any single amount of fear. It was later, I was told that if he had shown fear, that mean he would have sinned. Then I realized that WHENEVER I SHOWED FEAR, I HAD SINNED. Fear is a killer. It paralyses, doesn’t let you think properly.
Then slowly the six beasts in front of us, began charging at the angel and i. as they approached us, they began shouting victoriously. The other creatures joined in mumurings and whispering.
Bro pls post more d concluding part of this revelation

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
mekzyjoe:

Bro pls post more d concluding part of this revelation

Hi bro. Thanks for reading. I would post it tomorrow God willingly. However remember that this is pure fiction . and not a real life experience. Thanks sir
Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Hi bro. Thanks for reading. I would post it tomorrow God willingly. However remember that this is pure fiction . and not a real life experience. Thanks sir
Reminder bro
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2018
INSIDE HEAVEN

I was in utter shock. I stood in one place with my mouth opened. Picture the most beautiful park or place you can ever think of, multiply it by a billion, zillion times. It wasn’t even 1% of what I was saw.
The streets were golden, like pure solid hard gold. Very smooth and transparent. No bumps, holes etc. the atmosphere is so peaceful, like you’ll just be moving about and start laughing cause you are so happy. Like so very happy. No worries at all.
I saw butterflies with beautiful unimaginable color patterns on their wings, flying about. I saw animals moving peacefully about. I noticed that the normal fear that animals have towards human beings weren’t there. Animals will see you and start coming close to you, once you approach the animal, you will just love it so much, you won’t want to leave it. If you see a stone in heaven, you’ll even love it like it’s a person! There was a peaceful aura around the whole place.

I saw flowers, so beautiful and standing upright with straightness I have never seen on earth. You will see all red flowers, immediately the red flowers end, you will see green flowers, then purple flowers like that towards the horizon. You can never ever see two different colors of flowers mixing up.i even saw colors I can’t explain or name, but I knew they were colors. The flowers were like they were alive, they were praising God. Color blue, green and yellow flowers will sing verse 1, color red, pink and white flowers will sing chorus, while color blue will be humming . it was like a grand choir.
I was just turning around looking round. Trust me, you won’t want to miss heaven for anything at all. Heaven is not just a place, it’s a mood, a feeling.
I looked up. There was no sun, yet everywhere was so bright, with white light, light florescent. I looked on the floor, I couldn’t see my shadow. No darkness.

The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

The most amazing thing about heaven is nature. I REALIZED THAT SINCE MAN FELL INTO SIN, NATURE HAS BEEN DYING. SEE, NATURE IS A LIVING THING. THE PLANTS ARE LIVING. THE RECOGNIZES YOU. WHEN YOU APPROACH A TREE OR FLOWER IN HEAVEN, IT RECOGNIZES YOU!!. LIKE, IT LOVES YOU. It would now begin to wave and sway for you, to show that it recognizes your presence.
The colors in heaven are also very sharp. Like full HD. See, the colors on earth are dull and fading. We haven’t even seen true HD on earth .
I saw a river near the flowers. This river looked alive, it had intelligence. It moved magically, like mercury but It was very clear. I wanted to drink it. I was so needed to taste it. I looked to Jesus and asked him what kind of river was that? He said that is the river of life and all who thirst of it, may freely drink of it.

Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2018
THE FATHER

Whilst I was with Jesus by the river side, two angels approached us. Immediately they got to where we were, the both knelt down on one knee and bowed down deeply before him. He smiled by them and called one his friend!.
He said to this angel, take her to meet the Father, he has been expecting his daughter.

Now, many times I had always thought of Jesus as being the father, which off course he is. But the truth is, Jesus is a separate being from the father. The father is separate from the son and the spirit, but they are the same in thoughts, mind, will, power, abilities etc.
Jesus is the only one that God referred to as God and mandated angels to worship him. The angels of God will never worship any other but the true God.

Hebrews 1: 6: And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Hebrews1: 8: But unto the Son he [God] saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

The angel Jesus refereed to as his friend with nodded in acceptance and looked and me and smiled. I noticed that for some reason angels limit communication with humans expect they have been allowed to do so by God. He only smiled at me and made a move towards a shiny hill from afar. I didn’t want to leave Jesus. I looked at him and said so with my eyes. But he only smiled and said to me, daughter I’ll see you soon. Don’t keep our father waiting.
With that, I made to follow the smiling angel, while Jesus was talking to the second angel. I never heard what they were talking about.

We walked to the hill and I noticed that unlike earth, you don’t get tired in heaven. You don’t sweat. Your clothes don’t get dirty. There is no dirt or dust. Every where is super winky clean. Not one spot.

There also is no time in heaven. Like, when we were walking to the hill, I couldn’t say we used x number of minutes. We were just walking with no sense of time. Heaven is eternity. You can’t measure it.
The more we got closer to the hill, the brighter the light and the stronger the presence of God. Heaven is very bright, but that hill where God’s throne was, was even brighter. The presence was too much for me, but I felt the Holy Spirit, strengthen me. Else, I wouldn’t have been able to get up to where I was.

When we got to the hill, its like it was carved into a building that was in turn like a gigantic big room. This room is called the throne room, here God’s throne resides.

The moment you enter the throne room, the majestic awesomeness of the place strikes you. You will be like wow. Its like a room as big as a full country. When you enter, every fiber in your body will acknowledge that you are in the presence of a mighty and unlimited being. Your spirit will want to run and leave you and somersault twenty times because of the awesomeness of the place. But that is just the beginning.
There is still more.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2018
nnamdiosu:
THE FATHER

Whilst I was with Jesus by the river side, two angels approached us. Immediately they got to where we were, the both knelt down on one knee and bowed down deeply before him. He smiled by them and called on his friend!.
He said to this angel, take her to meet the Father, he has been expecting his daughter. Now, many times I had always thought of Jesus as being the father, which off course he is. But the truth is, Jesus is a separate being from the father. The father is separate from the son and the spirit, but they are the same in thoughts, mind, ill, power, abilities etc.
Jesus is the only one that God referred to as God and mandated angels to worship him. The angels of God will never worship any other but the true God.

Hebrews 1: 6: And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Hebrews1: 8: But unto the Son he [God] saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

The angel Jesus refereed to as his friend with nodded in acceptance and looked and me and smiled. I noticed that for some reason angels limited communication with humans expect they have been allowed to do so by God. He only smiled at me and made a move towards a shiny hill from afar. I didn’t want to leave Jesus. I looked at him and said so with my eyes. But he only smiled and said to me, daughter I’ll see you soon. Don’t keep our father waiting.
With that, I made to follow the smiling angel, while Jesus was talking to the second angel. I never heard what they were talking about.
We walked to the hill and I noticed that unlike earth, you don’t get tired in heaven. You don’t sweat. Your clothes don’t get dirty. There is no dirt or dust. Every where is upper winky clean. Not one spot.
There also is no time in heaven. Like, when we were walking to the hill, I couldn’t say we used x number of minutes. We were just walking with no sense of time. Heaven is eternity. You can’t measure it.
The more we got closer to the hill, the brighter the light and the stronger the presence of God. Heaven is very bright, but that hill where God’s throne was, was even brighter. The presence was too much for me, but I felt the Holy Spirit, strengthen me. Else, I wouldn’t have been able to get up to where I was.

When we got to the hill, its like it was carved into a building that was in turn like a gigantic big room. This room is called the throne room, here God’s throne resides.
The moment you enter the throne room, the majestic awesomeness of the place strikes you. You will be like wow. Its like a room as big as a full country. When you enter, every fiber in your body will acknowledge that you are in the presence of a mighty and unlimited being. Your spirit will want to run and leave you and somersault twenty times because of the awesomeness of the place. But that is just the beginning.
There is still more.
More bro...

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by SKhanmi: 1:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Astral travel
Anubi servants?
Sentient Plants & beings

Wow! You've got a good imagination although I suspect you know more than your xtian brethren....If this is really yours.

A creative imagination mixed with hidden nuggets of truth presented as fiction. A potential bestseller!

Brotherly I bow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice one! This could pass for an Out of Body Experience (OBE) well we have thousands of it on the Internet. Spirit lessons is one website you can get a lot of it from, and also not only of the heavenly realms but also of the underworld, more strength Bro.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
SKhanmi:
Astral travel
Anubi servants?
Sentient Plants & beings

Wow! You've got a good imagination although I suspect you know more than your xtian brethren....If this is really yours.

A creative imagination mixed with hidden nuggets of truth presented as fiction. A potential bestseller!

Brotherly I bow!
Brotherly, in total humility and gratitude I stand in awe of your analysis of my first write up here, and I deeply appreciate it. Truly I conceived this write up by myself in the early hours of the day and penned it at once.
Truly almost everything here are truths. Thanks so much for the encouragement. God bless. Amen

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Tosinex:
Nice one! This could pass for an Out of Body Experience (OBE) well we have thousands of it on the Internet. Spirit lessons is one website you can get a lot of it from, and also not only of the heavenly realms but also of the underworld, more strength Bro.

Thanks so much bro. I appreciate sir

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2018
THE THRONE ROOM

The throne room is very super organized. Angels are entering in billions, angels are departing in millions. Worship is also going on at the same time too.
When I first entered I saw a long list of angels very excited. Each of them had a golden piece of paper that I later realized was a petition.
When it got to the turn of an angel, the angel will petition God that a new baby was about to be born into this world and that that angel wanted to be its guardian angel. Listen, every child born into this world, whether into a Muslim family, a pagan family, a Christian family etc ALL HAVE A GUARDIAN ANGEL. Some have more than one. But the rule is, the more dangerous or precious or important that baby’s destiny is, the guardian angel increases. For some children I saw a group of angels , some up to 9 in some cases.
Immediately the angel or group of angels petition God, God smiles and agrees and immediately the angel is excited and goes out to be congratulated by other angels outside. See, you are very much beloved. REMEMBER THIS. BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, ANGELS IN HEAVEN WENT TO PERSONALLY ASK GOD TO TAKE CARE OF YOU.
For he will give his angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways, they shall bear me up in their hands least I dash my foot against a stone.

Before I go further, I think I would like to dwell on the subject of angels, because at the throne room, their presence there in very much plenty

ANGELS

For he maketh his angels wind, and his ministers a flame of fire

All through the ages, man has been fascinated by angels, a creation of God. Many have been mislead into assuming that this beings are to be worshiped or reverenced. But that is a grievous sin before God- and even the angels themselves. True angels of God will never ever accept worship from human beings.
Angels are simply created beings that serve various functions.
Some are for warfare, some just to worship God, some to guard the throne of God, some to deliver messages or gifts to humans, some are just watchers etc. they also have different appearance, some may look feminine or masculine but they don’t have a gender. There is perfect harmony between them, no strife or quarrels. Some move alone, some in groups or pairs etc.
Their appearance is awesome and perfect. They totally adore and worship Jesus, for he is their king. They will do absolutely anything he tells them.
There is specialization in heaven’s angels. A warrior angel is specifically for fighting. Nothing more, although I suspect that is up to God to decide.
AN ANGEL WILL NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH A HUMAN BEING WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OR COMMANDMENT OF GOD. THE MOST THEY WILL DO I TO SMILE AND ENCOURAGE YOU.
THEREFORE, DON’T EVER PRAY TO AN ANGEL, DON’T EVEN PRAY TO THEM IN PRAYER TO GOD. ANYTHING YOU WANT THEM TO DO, TELL GOD TO ASSIGN HIS ANGELS TO DO SO. Some Christians unknowing wake up and say, angel Gabriel, oya go and fight for me. That’s wrong. Jesus never prayed to an angel, and he is our most perfect example to follow. EVEN IF YOUR PASTOR DOES THAT, DON’T DO THAT. JUST DON’T.

THE THRONE OF GOD

When I got into the throne room, I was admiring the whole place. The floor is pure Gold, on that there are wonderful patterns of precious stones in beautiful patterns on the floor. Sparkling clean.
I was just saying wow, wow like a siren. The whole place was just breathtaking. I walked slowly till I got to a particular portion. That was when I saw it. The moment I saw it, immediately, like a secret signal was given every single angel or person in heaven stood still. It is like, you’re in a party, everyone is doing their thing very organized, then all of a sudden the music, voices, laughter etc just stooped. At a precise same time. Then from every section, every angel, being in the throne room, turned slowly to look at me. I was wondering what happened. All of a sudden it hit me. Till today the memory of what I’m about to say makes me cry. As I’m typing this my eyes are wet. Let me explain…

In heaven, especially the throne room, the most beloved person is God. The angels love him. The saints adore him. The other creatures in heaven look up to him. So anything where God looks at or catches interest in, all other beings look there. So the moment I entered heaven, (although I hadn’t seen the throne, God had seen me and was smiling. The moment the other angels saw God looking at someone else with great love and pleasure they also turned to him too). I was actually thinking that I was so small for God to notice (which of a truth I am), but I was also most beloved (all human beings regardless of your race, religion or tribe). So the throne room stood still because a beloved of God entered. Me, a sinner, how can God love me so much to make a stand still I heaven.

Romans 8:38: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I was now saying in my mind that what’s going on here. (I had forgotten that in heaven, everyone can hear everyone’s thought) nothing is hidden in heaven. I was still walking forwarded (everyone had made a neat line for me to walk through). As I passed, each person smiled at me. When I looked in front of me, I saw a huge and mighty throne. The throne was reflecting various shades of brilliancy. I saw the figure of a man sitting on the throne, very straight, very awesome and striking. The brilliancy of the man was like a billion suns into one. Once I beheld God, I realized that the whole light in heaven is from God. God powers the whole of heaven. Even the angels.
1st John 1:15: This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all.
As I stood before the throne of God, I immediately began feeling small and smaller. Its like the true realization of who I (and every other human being really is), began to be revealed to me.

In heaven, there are various angels, big and mighty. Theses angels are so mighty that if they stand in front of a human being, that human being can evaporate instantly. BUT THESE SAME ANGELS CAN’T STAND BEFORE GOD'S PRESENCE CAUSE THEY COULD ALSO EVAPORATE, EXCEPT OFF COURSE GOD WILLS IT.

God cannot be defined or measured. The whole of heaven, the whole universe, isn’t enough to size his last toe nail. As I stood before the throne of God, I fell down as a dead girl. The power from the throne was too much. I realized that I wasn’t worthy. I hear most people say that when they finally get to meet God, they will ask him questions. I laugh. When you stand before God, you can’t even stand. You will fall almost dead. God is the king of all gods and the God of all kings. It was like I was receiving transmissions about the greatness of God.
I felt God’s holiness. It was just so pure. If anything sinful approaches God, it will instantly dry off. As I laid flat on my face, the awesome terribleness of God feel on me. I felt like I was going to be squashed. Like when you step on a maggot. As I was filling like that, I couldn’t even ask for mercy. If God had stepped on me, I would have even told him “thank you sir”.

[b]JOB 38:
Then the LORD spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:
2 “Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
3 Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?
8 “Who shut up the sea behind doors
when it burst forth from the womb,
9 when I made the clouds its garment
and wrapped it in thick darkness,
10 when I fixed limits for it
and set its doors and bars in place,
11 when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther;
here is where your proud waves halt’?
12 “Have you ever given orders to the morning,
or shown the dawn its place,
13 that it might take the earth by the edges
and shake the wicked out of it?
14 The earth takes shape like clay under a seal;
its features stand out like those of a garment.
15 The wicked are denied their light,
and their upraised arm is broken.
16 “Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea
or walked in the recesses of the deep?
17 Have the gates of death been shown to you?
Have you seen the gates of the deepest darkness?
18 Have you comprehended the vast expanses of the earth?
Tell me, if you know all this.
19 “What is the way to the abode of light?
And where does darkness reside?
20 Can you take them to their places?
Do you know the paths to their dwellings?
21 Surely you know, for you were already born!
You have lived so many years!
22 “Have you entered the storehouses of the snow
or seen the storehouses of the hail,
23 which I reserve for times of trouble,
for days of war and battle?
24 What is the way to the place where the lightning is dispersed,
or the place where the east winds are scattered over the earth?
25 Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain,
and a path for the thunderstorm,
26 to water a land where no one lives,
an uninhabited desert,
27 to satisfy a desolate wasteland
and make it sprout with grass?
28 Does the rain have a father?
Who fathers the drops of dew?
29 From whose womb comes the ice?
Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens
30 when the waters become hard as stone,
when the surface of the deep is frozen?
31 “Can you bind the chains[b] of the Pleiades?
Can you loosen Orion’s belt?
32 Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons[c]
or lead out the Bear[d] with its cubs?
33 Do you know the laws of the heavens?
Can you set up God’s[e] dominion over the earth?
34 “Can you raise your voice to the clouds
and cover yourself with a flood of water?
35 Do you send the lightning bolts on their way?
Do they report to you, ‘Here we are’?
36 Who gives the ibis wisdom[f]
or gives the rooster understanding?[g]
37 Who has the wisdom to count the clouds?
Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens
38 when the dust becomes hard
and the clods of earth stick together?
39 “Do you hunt the prey for the lioness
and satisfy the hunger of the lions
40 when they crouch in their dens
or lie in wait in a thicket?
41 Who provides food for the raven
when its young cry out to God
and wander about for lack of food?[/b]

while I laid on the floor, I realized that the atmosphere had changed. Someone with authority to directly involve God had entered the scene. In heaven, you just know some things without anyone telling you. I was still on the floor but I couldn’t stand up to see the person. That was when I held his voice. I at the same time felt his heart. From his heart, he directly told me, it’s ok daughter. It’s going to be fine. I felt a comforter. A friend. A brother. A father. But most of all, A HIGH PRIEST.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2018
OUR HIGH PRIEST

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

There was absolute silence in the throne room. I felt the holy spirit in the throne room too. The holy spirit aided me to get up. I saw as jesus entered into the throne room. As he took step after step, he passed various lines of angels and each angel knelt down to acknowledged him.
He walked steadily and slowly towards the throne. The moment he got to the directly front of God, the throne room exploded in sparks of energy, light, rainbow colors and thunder. It was like the presence of Jesus made the whole throne room happy or energized. Jesus stood next to me. He was dressed different, with golden breastplate on his chest. He dressed like a high priest in olden days. He and began interceding to the father and the father kept silent and was listening to him.

He told the father that he shed his blood for me, that I was his. That he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities and that his blood had made me clean.

Then, there was silence. All of a sudden I felt something dropping all over me. I looked up and saw something like snow flakes (small snow) falling all over me. i think it signified that the father had listened to Jesus plea for me. As they feel on me, I felt the love of the father gush all over me. The love was immense. Like I was drowning in it, yet I wasn’t hurt. Gods love is complete and healing. I felt whole. Like my mind, soul, spirit, body was just feeling high. God really loves us, so much

1John.3. [1] Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Then I heard it. As if from afar. But coming from inside, outside, over me etc.
At first it sounded like thunder, rumbling thunder but full of love and concern in the voice. The thunder called my name

THE VOICE OF GOD

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

GOD WORD IS FULL OF AUTHORITY AND POWER
. As he began speaking to me, his voice entered inside me. I heard it from inside and outside. He told me how much he loved me. How much he loves the world actually. He told me that despite all he had done for the world, the world still refuses to heed to his warnings that he had given her through his servants. How he had a plan for me even before I was born. He told me, he had plans for my life and that I should trust him.

He told me a lot of things I can’t say. But in all, it was refreshing, like I had a deep, sweet bath as he talked to me. All through , Jesus just stood and looked at me with much love. I realized that, although I couldn’t see the father’s face, because his light was just too much, I could see his face in Jesus face. Like, when God said he loved me, Jesus looked at me with much love. When God said, the world refused to heed to his warning, Jesus became so sad. It was like the facial expression of Jesus was directly from God. Jesus is the physical representation of God. Totally.

God told me that the world was winding down. And when he spoke I felt his anger. (Jesus face changed too). God said a time would come darkness would be so much in the world that, many spiritual things would become normal.
He said that evil is becoming bolder, more and more and that only those that wait upon his son daily would survive. He told me that Jesus would show me some other things and that I should take them with me back to the world.

Then, Jesus held me on my shoulders and said, come. And we left the throne room.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by OCTAVO: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Tjayjosh(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is awesome!!! I'm in awe of God's Majesty, right now I feel heaven. kudos to you bro. More grace.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by OCTAVO: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2018
nnamdiosu:

I can attest to the fact there are truths embedded in your write-up. However, are the truths your own personal experience or other people's experience?
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2018
OCTAVO:

I can attest to the fact there are truths embedded in your write-up. However, are the truths your own personal experience or other people's experience?

many from the bible, some from mine, others from the experiences of other people that has been verified by the bible or in most case other people too.
some from inspiration from God too

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
HOW HEAVEN OPERATES

As soon as Jesus and I come out of the throne room, we walked back down the hill. Pass the smooth grasses and flowers. Recall that I told you initially that the flowers in heaven sing Gods praises. And also that whenever anyone walks towards them, they become excited and sway gently to let you know that they acknowledge and love you?
However when Jesus and I were coming down the hill, we passed some flowers . now, before we got to where the flowers were, the flowers were happily praising God, but the moment Jesus went near them, I saw something shocking. All at once, the whole flowers near Jesus erupted in excitement. Like, they were over joyed. They exploded within them with different colors. Like, the red flower immediately became dazzling red, ruby, crimson, ox-blood , pink, scarlet in a frenzy. It was like it was so overjoyed. It began singing special songs , sweet songs in a frenzy just to please Jesus. Jesus just laughed and petted the flower.

I was so amazed and watching from a corner. When Jesus left that particular flower and went to smell another blue flower, that flower almost somersaulted in ecstasy. It was just jumping like a little baby. Jesus just smiled and smelt it and said, “you smell nice little flower”. That was it. The flower just erupted in rainbow colors while it was moving side by side with great speed, like a baby desperate to hug its mother. I was so amazed. So Jesus even adores his creation like this, ordinary flower.

Mathew 6:26: Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Then we descend down to the bottom of the hill. The grasses in heaven are very deep green, they are all leveled equally, not one strand of grass grows beyond another. Also, they look very sharp, but when you step on them, they are smoother that a sheep’s wool.
As we got to the bottom, I heard those bells ringing again. Immediately the bell started ringing, the expression on Jesus face changed to excitement and ecstasy. Group of angels flocked to the giant gate (which was opening slowly again. I began wondering what was happening.
Then slowly, walked in a man.i couldn’t say what country or age he was. (in heaven, nothing like country or color). The man was with three accompanying angels. The moment the man entered through the gates, he had this incredible expression on his face like, am I dreaming. I laughed in joy, while Jesus was clapping for him. (we were a bit far from the man, whether he saw us I don’t know) but the joy on his face was so funny, like when you sleep in your house and wake up in a palace, and servants are serving you.
I saw him greeting people he seemed to know. Lots of hugs, kisses and excitement. Jesus was looking proudly at the man, like he felt happy the man was there. I asked Jesus who was the man. He answered me without even looking at me, his eyes were still fixed on the man with joy.
He said” this is a man who just died and made it to heaven”. He narrowly made it, but my grace was sufficient for him.

THE CHILDREN OF HEAVEN

Mathew 19:13-15
13 Then the little children were brought to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them and pray for them. And the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 And after He had placed His hands on them, He went on from there

When we walked on, the scene changed gradually. It was like we were in a mini kindergarten area. The grasses were the same, only that they were now looking cartoonish. The trees were cartoonish too, they were real but a bit like the trees you see in children cartoon. I saw more animals in this area too. Different animals we have never seen on earth. They area felt like we were in Disney land or something.

They saw us first. It was like they were expecting us- or rather Jesus. It was like Jesus usually came periodically to see them. All of a sudden I just heard lots of children shouting Jesus in joy. Immediately Jesus just laughed and did a mock run- as if he wanted to run away from them (although he was purposely running slowly for them to catch up with him). The children were just laughing, shouting as they over took Jesus and jumped on him. Jesus fell and they jumped on him.

I was just in shock. I was like, the king of kings and lord of Lords, he who death and hell trembles before, he who calls thunder and thunder immediately appears and says here I am sir. The same was playing with children like……
Jesus is so humble. So down to earth. So original. So simple. He managed to stand up and he hugged each child, kissed some, carried some high in the air etc. they jumped again on him again and he fell down. while I was shocked and looking on, I didn’t notice when an angel (that takes care of the children), walked to my side and the angel and I were looking at Jesus playing with the kids. (The angel looked feminine, although there are no gender in angels).

The angel said, “no one dares comes and interrupts the King while he plays with his children and no matter what he has to do, Jesus always makes out time for them”.
I was so touched. He who made the sun and other billions of huge planets, still makes out time for our little kids? The kids were all telling Jesus various stories of what they learnt while Jesus was acting surprised and asking questions like he didn’t know all this before. (The king of all knowledge).
Something funny happened. One child went to the back of Jesus and covered his eyes, Jesus started laughing and calling various names to guess who was that. I discovered that the children love this part (although I suspected they knew he already knows who was covering his eyes, BECAUSE HE KNOWS ALL THINGS). Jesus is amazing. A real father. The best father of all fathers.
I asked the angel, “who are these children?” she became a bit sad and said, “most are children that were aborted on earth, or some who died prematurely”.
If you ever had a child or sibling who died, trust me, that child is being taking care of, more than you could ever know or do towards the child
Trust me, the look on their faces said, they will rather be here, than any where in the whole universe. i became a small child all over again

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
nnamdiosu:
HOW HEAVEN OPERATES

As soon as Jesus and I come out of the throne room, we walked back down the hill. Pass the smooth grasses and flowers. Recall that I told you initially that the flowers in heaven sing Gods praises. And also that whenever anyone walks towards them, they become excited and sway gently to let you know that they acknowledge and love you?
However when Jesus and I were coming down the hill, we passed some flowers . now, before we got to where the flowers were, the flowers were happily praising God, but the moment Jesus went near them, I saw something shocking. All at once, the whole flowers near Jesus erupted in excitement. Like, they were over joyed. They exploded within them with different colors. Like, the red flower immediately became dazzling red, ruby, crimson, ox-blood , pink, scarlet in a frenzy. It was like it was so overjoyed. It began singing special songs , sweet songs in a frenzy just to please Jesus. Jesus just laughed and petted the flower.

I was so amazed and watching from a corner. When Jesus left that particular flower and went to smell another blue flower, that flower almost somersaulted in ecstasy. It was just jumping like a little baby. Jesus just smiled and smelt it and said, “you smell nice little flower”. That was it. The flower just erupted in rainbow colors while it was moving side by side with great speed, like a baby desperate to hug its mother. I was so amazed. So Jesus even adores his creation like this, ordinary flower.

Mathew 6:26: Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Then we descend down to the bottom of the hill. The grasses in heaven are very deep green, they are all leveled equally, not one strand of grass grows beyond another. Also, they look very sharp, but when you step on them, they are smoother that a sheep’s wool.
As we got to the bottom, I heard those bells ringing again. Immediately the bell started ringing, the expression on Jesus face changed to excitement and ecstasy. Group of angels flocked to the giant gate (which was opening slowly again. I began wondering what was happening.
Then slowly, walked in a man.i couldn’t say what country or age he was. (in heaven, nothing like country or color). The man was with three accompanying angels. The moment the man entered through the gates, he had this incredible expression on his face like, am I dreaming. I laughed in joy, while Jesus was clapping for him. (we were a bit far from the man, whether he saw us I don’t know) but the joy on his face was so funny, like when you sleep in your house and wake up in a palace, and servants are serving you.
I saw him greeting people he seemed to know. Lots of hugs, kisses and excitement. Jesus was looking proudly at the man, like he felt happy the man was there. I asked Jesus who was the man. He answered me without even looking at me, his eyes were still fixed on the man with joy.
He said” this is a man who just died and made it to heaven”. He narrowly made it, but my grace was sufficient for him.

THE CHILDREN OF HEAVEN

Mathew 19:13-15
13 Then the little children were brought to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them and pray for them. And the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 And after He had placed His hands on them, He went on from there

When we walked on, the scene changed gradually. It was like we were in a mini kindergarten area. The grasses were the same, only that they were now looking cartoonish. The trees were cartoonish too, they were real but a bit like the trees you see in children cartoon. I saw more animals in this area too. Different animals we have never seen on earth. They area felt like we were in Disney land or something.

They saw us first. It was like they were expecting us- or rather Jesus. It was like Jesus usually came periodically to see them. All of a sudden I just heard lots of children shouting Jesus in joy. Immediately Jesus just laughed and did a mock run- as if he wanted to run away from them (although he was purposely running slowly for them to catch up with him). The children were just laughing, shouting as they over took Jesus and jumped on him. Jesus fell and they jumped on him.

I was just in shock. I was like, the king of kings and lord of Lords, he who death and hell trembles before, he who calls thunder and thunder immediately appears and says here I am sir. The same was playing with children like……
Jesus is so humble. So down to earth. So original. So simple. He managed to stand up and he hugged each child, kissed some, carried some high in the air etc. they jumped again on him again and he fell down. while I was shocked and looking on, I didn’t notice when an angel (that takes care of the children), walked to my side and the angel and I were looking at Jesus playing with the kids. (The angel looked feminine, although there are no gender in angels).

The angel said, “no one dares comes and interrupts the King while he plays with his children and no matter what he has to do, Jesus always makes out time for them”.
I was so touched. He who made the sun and other billions of huge planets, still makes out time for our little kids? The kids were all telling Jesus various stories of what they learnt while Jesus was acting surprised and asking questions like he didn’t know all this before. (The king of all knowledge).
Something funny happened. One child went to the back of Jesus and covered his eyes, Jesus started laughing and calling various names to guess who was that. I discovered that the children love this part (although I suspected they knew he already knows who was covering his eyes, BECAUSE HE KNOWS ALL THINGS). Jesus is amazing. A real father. The best father of all fathers.
I asked the angel, “who are these children?” she became a bit sad and said, “most are children that were aborted on earth, or some who died prematurely”.
If you ever had a child or sibling who died, trust me, that child is being taking care of, more than you could ever know or do towards the child
Trust me, the look on their faces said, they will rather be here, than any where in the whole universe. i became a small child all over again
BRO, MOR UPDATES PLS
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekzyjoe:

BRO, MOR UPDATES PLS

Ok bro. Thanks for viewing. Appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Ok bro. Thanks for viewing. Appreciate
ABEG UPDATES US cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekzyjoe:

ABEG UPDATES US cool cool

Yes sir. Coming up
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2018
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

When we left that place, Jesus and I walked till we got to a place I cant really remember clearly, it was like a sitting place by a road side or corner. Jesus was just so handsome. I looked at him. His beards were neatly trimmed, he had a cheerful countenance and all. I was so awed I called him “fine boy” without even thinking.
Normally, in my environment, when you call a guy “fine boy”, you actually are passing a complement saying he is handsome. But someone else might misinterpret it as a degrading word. When I said it, Jesus paused and looked into my eyes, like he wanted to understand what I really meant. I don’t know what he saw, because the next thing, he put his head back and burst out into deep cheerful laughter. I cant still hear the sound of the laughter. Jesus laugh will make you want to laugh too. The way he laughed was funny, and so I laughed also with him.
It was just a joyful moment. Just me and Jesus looking at each other with smiles on our faces fading.
Then Jesus moved his eyes and looked away into the horizon. He told me he was the life in everyone, whether Christians, sinners, witches everyone.

He told me also that just like the father said, the earth is winding down. Calamities are coming. Serious natural disasters will increase and only those who are hidden in him will survive.
He said spiritually, there has been an influx of evil and darkness. That things that were shocking years back will become normally soon.

1st timothy 4:
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
[/i]

That I shouldn’t believe all I hear in the media especially some popular news station. THAT EVEN COUNTRIES OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT PRETEND TO BE AT WAR ARE DEEP FRIENDS, THEY ARE JUST DECEIVING THE WORLD.
HE SAID THAT THE DEVIL HAS BECOME VERY INTERESTED IN TECHNOLOGY AND THAT HE WOULD USE IT TO DESTROY MANY LIFES.
THAT WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE INTERNET. VERY VERY CAREFUL.
HE SAID CHRISTAINS WERE BEING CARRIED AWAY BY THE WORLD, AND THAT MANY CHURCHES HAVE DERAILED FROM THE ORIGINAL LOVE.

[i]Daniel 11:32:
With flattery he will corrupt those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

He said just like it appeared at Calvary that the devil was winning when he was crucified, yet it was his been crucified that brought victory, so it will appear now. But he is in perfect control of all events.
I just kept quiet listening. But i had questions for him too.

So I asked him, why do good people suffer?

And he told me, that right from abel, good people were bound to suffer, because the world is evil. He actually told me that many of the sufferings that people suffer and blamed God for, where actually as a result of the greed of man, or wickedness of man.

Genesis 6: 5
Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great upon the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was altogether evil all the time. 6And the LORD regretted that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him in His heart.
[i][/i]

He said that in recent years, some people made enough money to end poverty in the whole world, many times over, but they didn’t. instead they prefer to store and save some. He said abel only died because his brother was envious of him. That was the same thing going on in the world. People envious towards others and plotting their downfall.

He said something very powerful to me then. He said “ there is a ripple effect with every bad thing that one single human being does, knowingly or unknowingly.” I began to see reason and wisdom with what he said.
When a politician embezzles money meant to buy drugs in a hospital (or vaccines), a man who is the bread winner of the house might fall sick and die. His innocent children and wife then get thrown out to the streets by the landlord to beg for food. The suffer and languish while blaming God for the suffering.

When a student, studying medicine in the university, decides to bribe her way through school with either her body or money, she comes out half baked and is employed immediately. She performs surgery on a woman who is a single mother and because she isn’t well grounded in the field, the surgery ends up in complications and the single mother die. The child she left to suffer ends up in an orphanage.
Truly it began to make sense. Man suffers because of the wickedness of man.

When I looked at Jesus, it appeared like his mind was sober and in lost thought, mixed with grief and sadness. I wondered why he was sad. I held his hand and he turned slowly at me. The moment I saw his eyes I instantly knew that all the sadness and heart aches in the world couldn’t be compared with what he was feeling now. Indeed he truly ached for all the suffering in the world.
Then I noticed a shocking thing. The environment around us became a bit less cheerful. It was like nature herself was feeling what her creator was feeling. Jesus then looked back at the road in front of us and said daughter I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING. THERE ARE SOME MYSTERIES I WANT YOU TO KNOW AND GO BACK TO TELL THE WORLD. The moment he said it, he motioned for me to look up. I did. He waved in the sky and instantly, he whole sky turned to a big tv screen. Extra HD. It was like a movie was about to play. Jesus said softly watch and memorize. What I saw shocked me!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2018
Awesome and inspiring! Please tell us what did you see
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
I saw a group of very popular people in history. Sitting on a round table. They were discussing many things on an agenda on the screen. Things like, how to keep a particular race in the world in domination. Also, how to ensure that the media only showed things that they want. How to control people via various means. They were from various nations and tribes. Around them was deep darkness. They sat upon human skulls. Many of the supposed heroes in history all belonged to secret societies. Many offices, ministries, occupations had people like this in them. The world is really in deep wickedness.

I saw that there are lots of evil secret experiments going on around the world, especially in Europe and America. Experiments like how to control the mind of people, perform some kind of surgeries, cross breeding man and animals or animals and animals.
I saw places where people were being bought and sold. DON’T BE DECEIVED, SLAVERY IS STILL GOING ON. ONLY THAT IT IS VERY SECRET.
Then, the screen shifted and I saw the Atlantic ocean. Then the view descended down slowly (as if to let me know we were going to view inside). Initially, we saw fishes. But as the screen went further down, I suddenly saw a kingdom. With various departments. Some departments had men wearing lab coats like scientists, they were seriously discussing, experimenting etc on various things.

In some other departments, I saw them using human beings as test subjects. I later discovered that many of the people that drowned or were declared missing are actually alive and being used in the waters below for experiments. The results of the experiments was what we would now see as ‘new inventions’ on earth. I saw scientists working on sex dolls of various kinds and shapes while another set were recording the results and seeing how to improve on them

I saw fashion designers producing new clothes that will tempt both men and women
I saw the technological department were various gadgets both know and unknown to man were being worked on and re worked. I discovered a particular gadget that was working as a personal assistant. THE SHOCKING THING WAS THAT THIS DEVICE ACTED LIKE IT HAD INTELLIGENCE (BUT IN REALITY, IT WAS A DEMON CONTROLLING IT) I GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE OWNER MENTIONED GOD OR SOMETHING HOLY, IT WOULD MALFUCTION.

I saw so men that had being captured by possessed girls. That world was organized, busy and beautiful. Then Jesus sighed and waved again, and the screen cleared. The sky returned to normal. I turned and looked at him with my mouth open. War has being declared on mankind.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by hotswagg12: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
@op God bless u for these revelation. Keep it up and pls try and update frequently.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
CONSUMING FIRE

Then Jesus spoke and said, “a lot of troubles are coming to the earth. Man has refused to serve God, therefore the wrath of God is coming heavily upon the earth. The earth has being filled with wickedness, injustice and iniquities. The earth is groaning over the sins of man and the destruction man is causing it. Sin affects first from the spiritual, then into the physical realm. That was why when I told your first father and mother that if they eat of the tree they will surely die, I meant it. They actually died spiritually that day. The earth since then has being under a curse, and each day the curse increases”.

As he spoke, he waved again in the air and the sky turned to a screen once more.
I looked up and saw a great mystery. I saw the earth like a woman in with different pain and sores all over her body. It was still the earth I saw, but somehow it was shaped like a woman. I saw that the earth is actually a living thing. The earth has intelligence.

Genesis 4:11: now you are cursed and banished from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand.
12. When you till the ground, it will no longer yield its produce to you. You will be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth.”
So the above scripture in genesis shows that the earth understood that a righteous man, abel had being killed and was angry with the killer and decided to punish him. In other words, the ground wont favour cain.
[/i]

Revelation 12:15 : And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
[i]

So the earth can decide to help someone too.
I saw that each time an innocent person is killed, IT BRINGS ABOUT A CURSE TO THE INHABITANTS IN THAT AREA. THAT’S WHY AREAS WHERE THERE HAVE BEEN WAR OR BLOODSHED, SUCH AREAS HARDLY PROGRESS.
I saw another mystery. There are portals all around the earth. Portals are gateways or toll gates into another dimension. We have both angelic and demonic portals. When a great evil or sacrifice (especially human) is carried out in an area, it opens a demonic portal. When praises or anointing is done in an area, it creates a heavenly portal that allows angels to come and go through heaven and earth. Its real and true.

Genesis 28: 11
Meanwhile Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Haran. 11On reaching a certain place, he spent the night there because the sun had set. And taking one of the stones from that place, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. 12And Jacob had a dream about a ladder that rested on the earth with its top reaching up to heaven, and God’s angels were going up and down the ladder.…
[/i]

Yet all around the world, great wickedness is happening on a daily basis. Innocent people getting killed, women and children getting raped, great oppression from man to man. All these sinful effects are taking their toil on the earth.
I saw young children being used for pornography, I mean little children (both boys and girls) as small as 5, 6.
I saw fathers raping their own daughters and mothers seducing their sons. I saw humans raping animals. I saw people crossing breeding larger animals of different species with another kind of species.

I saw parents selling their children for little sums of money. I was in utter shock.
Then Jesus stood up. And as he stood up I noticed his appearance was changing. It was like he was transforming. First his eyes changed to fire. His appearance began glowing. I noticed a sword coming out of his mouth too. The sword was golden but smoking hot. It was on fire too. It was like his personality had changed.

Then he opened his mouth to speak, his voice was like a billion thunders sounding at the same time[b]
As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, o earth? The soul that sinneth shall surely die'[/b]

As he spoke, sparks and lightening were jumping out from him. I felt he was going to destroy the world because of the sins of the world. It was like if he snapped his fingers, the whole universe would burst into flames. When he spoke it echo like a billion times. It was like thunder upon thunder was blowing.
Honestly God is not to be joked with. I know what im saying.

Hebrew 12:29: for our God is a consuming fire.
[i]

Jude 1:5 Although you are fully aware of this, I want to remind you that after Jesus had delivered His people out of the land of Egypt, He destroyed those who did not believe.
Jude 1:6: And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.
[i][/i]

Whether man or angels, any who sins will be dealt with severely. God hates sin with perfect hatred. It cost him his son and the creation he loves so much (man). I saw that on the day man sinned, God cried bitterly. The whole of heaven mourned. While the devil gloated and rejoiced, God mourned and hatched a plan to redeem man.
As the anger of Jesus increased, I fell on the floor. I remembered how Abraham interceded for lot and the land of Sodom. I felt that I, who was a sinful girl didn’t even have any justification to intercede for myself, how much more others. Then I remembered something. Something I had being thought when I was a small girl back in Sunday school.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
GOD OF MERCY AND COMPASSION

Psalm 103: 8: The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger,abounding in loving devotion. 9. He will not always accuse us, nor harbor His anger forever.[/i]

The moment I said it, blood started gushing out from the hands of Jesus. The thundering stopped and the area was calm. Deep calm. He raised me up from the floor and hugged me. Then he looked into my eyes, and said with the sweetest of voices:

“Daughter, this day, I have raised you up as an intercessor. You are to go to the ends of the earth and proclaim this message to everyone. Tell them that judgment is coming. God will no longer stay with the iniquities of the earth. Every man, woman, boy or girl must seek the holiness of God and follow his ordinances.”

As he was speaking a beautiful rainbow appeared and surrounded us. His appearance began to change into a glorious one. As I looked at his mouth, his teeth was glittering, a crown appeared on his head. The crown was brighter than a billion suns. His garments changed into a king/warrior. At his back I saw a billion angels on white horses coming towards us.

They were the mightiest army ive ever seen. Even the horses were awesome, strong , alert and sharp. They all had glistering swords. The rainbow that surrounded Jesus and I increased to surround the whole army. I was like…where did they come from?.
The army were all dressed in white shinny garments, as they approached us on their horses, all their horses took the same step. If one horse took right leg, all other horses took right leg and vice versa.

Jude 1:14-16: Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.[i]

I stepped back in awe. I looked up at Jesus. He was smiling at me. I felt like coming to earth, collecting a camera and snapping him. The moment I thought of that, he laughed cheerfully. (he heard my thoughts!!)
Then from the rear end of the army, I heard soft yet strong voices. Awesome and marvelous voices singing:

“King of kings and Lord of lords, everlasting king. Awesome redeemer, earth’s coming true king”

I wanted to scream in ecstasy. This army was glorious. The marching of the horses were like drums. The sound of the choir was melodious. Then the rainbow burst like a bumbles, millions of shinny bubbles. They surrounded me and as each burst, it produced a unique melody. I felt joy, peace, safe all at once. I was running up and down like a little girl bursting the bubbles. Jesus just looked and smiled at me like, see this baby o. he was happy seeing me happy. When the bubbles all finished bursting, I discovered Jesus was alone. The glorious army had disappeared. Just me and the king smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

Then I noticed something different in his smile. I actually saw it in his eyes. Then I realized why he was looking at me like that. I cried out and begged him. I said no, no, no. but he was just looking at me and smiling. I rush to his feet and hugged him, determined never to let go. He just pet my hair slowly and said “im sorry daughter, but it’s time to go to your home on earth”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
BACK TO EARTH

Jesus was so patient with me. He understood me. I actually thought I could bribe him. I begged and begged. I promised him I will sing songs of praise non stop for him. lol. I told him I will dance for him. I just said anything hoping he will change his mind.
He was just smiling at me shaking his head slowly like, see this girl o. I now had an idea. What if he allows me to stay at the gate of heaven? Trust me, even at the gate of heaven, you will be happy and satisfied not to come to this dark earth.

He smiled again at me and said “ the gates of heaven is not befitting for my daughter. Heaven’s best was made for you.”
When he said that, I paused to savor those words. I felt a bit special and my head swelled when he said it, but I STILL DIDN’T WANT TO GO BACK. I told him that life on earth is painful. Full of sorrow. That I might fall into sin and disobey him. “he told me that his grace was sufficient for me”

Then he looked at me and said “ the days on earth are short. I promise you that you will be with me soon”. When he said that, I looked into his eyes and cried silent tears. I saw he meant business.
I knew I had no choice. He told me that millions of people around the world would be touched by my story. And millions more will be saved. I sighed and accepted. To my greatest surprised, Jesus looked at me and told me “thank you daughter”.

Once he said that I looked up in shock at him. I looked into his eyes and saw gratitude. Truly there isn’t any friend like Jesus. Yes, he could order me back. His words are law. But he wanted it to come from my heart. He wanted me to be in sync with his will, unconditionally. He knew how painful it is for a human to visit heaven and still decide to go back.
For a second, I forgot about my awful going back and moped in wonder. How can the eternal rock of ages, thank this clay that I am for obeying him? I was just gazing at the best friend a man could get when I heard their voices for the last time.

MY FAREWELL
[i][/i]

It was a song for champions. A song for a victor. It cheered me up and made me hurriedly dry my tears.
I heard a song about those who dared to stand for God amidst the pain and carry their cross amidst the shame. It talked about the grace that will be bestowed upon them and strength to allow them mount up with wings as eagles.

The angels appeared again- and sang for me. Me this small creature. Their faces were full of smiles like they knew a secret only amongst them. like I had a fantastic surprise coming up. I just stood and turned around in one place. Their voices ascended in a crescendo , their soprano was marvelous- I would have used heavenly, but we were already in heaven. Lol.

Oh I so loved it. I felt loved. So loved. All along, the king just watched me like a father watching his daughter opening her Christmas present. when they were done, two angels with two big giant wings walked up to Jesus and knelt on one leg.
Jesus told them to take me back to earth. They nodded in obedience and came to me. Each by my side, while they waited for Jesus , in case he had last words for me. And he did.
He said something I’ll never forget. He said..

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Blessed are they that do my commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Then the angels took me and flapped their wings just once, and we were immediately hurled into the sky

BACK TO PLANET EARTH

Somehow I found us in that dark atmosphere again. We were above the earth rushing with full speed. The speed was just too much. However I didn’t know we haven’t even started speeding yet. As we were entering the earth’s atmosphere, I felt the presence of the holy spirit hovering over the earth like a protective layer.

We entered into the earth atmosphere and our speed was doubled. It was early in the morning, early sunset. I looked around and saw demons moving all around the streets. The were in billions. I saw into the roof of a house, I saw a man and woman about to make love. They weren’t married, so it was a sin. The moment they began the act, lots of demons converge like a flies does to feces . They were actually cheering them in a mocking way to continue. The more they continued, the stronger the demons became. The demons were ugly, with poisonous saliva dropping from their mouth.
The angels with me just averted their eyes away from the scene like it hurt them. somehow I understood what they felt. They felt sad that humans disobey God despite the love and grace he had given them.

We approached my street and shifted our direction a bit to on top of my house, then shifted a bit again to my room. This happened very fast.
The moment we shifted to our room, the speed doubled again. I had expected we would slow down, but we were increasing speed. I enjoyed the speed though. It was like they were given me a ride to remember. Lol. i saw my body, very still on the bed, like i was dead. The moment we passed the roof, the angels let go of my hands and somersaulted together at the same time in the air, like they did a back flip in the air, while I crashed down with full force back into my body.
Off course I felt no pain. But I felt great shock. My body/I shook and then I opened my eyes. I was back.

It didn’t feel good to be back. My body felt heavy, like a heavy garment.
I looked around . Everywhere still appeared the same, like I had just left for 5 minutes. I was reminded of how ugly this world is. I looked up and saw the angels, but this time around they were three. The new angel was the one that brought me to heaven initially. The looked at me with so much love, with smiles of encouragement. then they were gone. I sat up with a bit of difficulty and remembered the experience I had just had. I looked around again and cried.

I cried like I had never cried. My heart was heavy like a heavy load had being placed on it. I felt depressed, sad and angry at the same time. Why did I agree to come back. I became angry at myself, and even Jesus for bringing me back.

Then I felt him at my side. I actually heard him first and so I felt him and turned in surprised. Seated by my side was my friend, big brother, savior and redeemer. He looked at me with eyes of love and care and said “peace, be still”. Instantly it was like my heart was injected with air. I felt so light and easy. A tangible feeling of peace entered my heart. It was so strong that I didn’t know when I dozed off. i slept for very long.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos) / Which Of The Following Do Not Give Offering In Church? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.