Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I (762 Views)

Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ / Call Your Members To Order - Lagos CP Warns PDP Leadership In The State / Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by 042report: 7:14am On May 30, 2017
The Commissioner of Police in Anambra, Mr Sam Okaula, has warned Biafra agitators against unlawful activities following the May
BIAFRA_MAY_30_Sit_At_Home:We Have Enough Man Power On Ground -Anambra CP Warns IPOB, Others

30 sit-at- home order by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
Okaula gave the warning on Monday in Awka in an interview with newsmen. “We have always been prepared for this type of situation but one thing remains clear, we want to assure the people of the state to go about their lawful duties and businesses.

“There is no cause for alarm and I can assure you that all the black spots have been taken care of.

“We have enough manpower on ground and we have deployed them effectively to take care of all flash points.
“I don’t expect anybody to prevent people from going about their lawful businesses. I will not allow anybody take laws into his hands. Anyone who does will definitely see the full wrath of the law,” Okaula said.

The commissioner said the command was determined to maintain the security position of the state as the safest in the country.
He said the command had taken records of recent activities of “undesirable elements” operating on motorcycles, snatching hand bags and phones, mostly in Awka, Onitsha and environs.

He warned that “those, who have decided to make life unbearable for others should be prepared to face the consequences. “We have achieved a lot to contain crimes and criminalities for the people and business to thrive; we shall not allow these elements to set us back again.”

IPOB had declared a sit-at-home on May 30 saying it was to remember those who lost their lives during the Nigerian Civil War and sectarian killings.

More update>>>http://www.042report.com/2017/05/biaframay30sitathomewe-have-enough-man.html

Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by Karlman: 7:17am On May 30, 2017
OK
Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by Oladimejyy(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2017
The igbo should leave the North and south west alone.Go your failure country

1 Like

Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by TechRev: 7:24am On May 30, 2017
Ofcourse you do for unarmed IPOB, when armed robbers appear its a different story.

1 Like

Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by Limitednow: 7:25am On May 30, 2017
CP you're a fool, why not channel your manpower to boko haram ravaged north?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by raker300: 7:26am On May 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
can you even read? Where was north and/or South West mentioned there?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by Zikaviirus: 7:33am On May 30, 2017
Fools. Manpower for what? For people sitting at home? My friend take those police to stop Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by zionwinn(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2017
Action film go soon start. CP as spoken
Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by rheether(f): 7:45am On May 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:

Okpo, is Anambra in the North or SW?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by abouzaid: 7:45am On May 30, 2017
useless statements like this is the reason nobody would sell offensive military hardware to Nigeria due to her poor human rights record. all these threat for a proffessed non violent organization.
Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by BLACKdagger: 7:50am On May 30, 2017
rheether:

Okpo, is Anambra in the North or SW?
Good question
Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by Newbiee: 7:57am On May 30, 2017
Mtsewww! All this IPOD disturbing people, I would only take you serious if you go beyond declaring sit at home and declares all IPODs in the Nigeria diaspora of Kano, Lagos, Sokoto, Oyo, Plateau, Osun, Kaduna and the remaining Nigerian states to come back home of Biafra. The country that its citizens are running from, is that one a country. You should tread softly or else you will be the losers, because you are the most scattered specie in the land of Nigeria.
Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by ifex370(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2017
raker300:
can you even read? Where was north and/or South West mentioned there?

Leave the illiterate alone
Re: Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I by ifex370(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2017
Newbiee:
Mtsewww! All this IPOD disturbing people, I would only take you serious if you go beyond declaring sit at home and declares all IPODs in the Nigeria diaspora of Kano, Lagos, Sokoto, Oyo, Plateau, Osun, Kaduna and the remaining Nigerian states to come back home of Biafra. The country that its citizens are running from, is that one a country. You should tread softly or else you will be the losers, because you are the most scattered specie in the land of Nigeria.

But you've been disturbing us with this same copy n paste comment undecided

(1) (Reply)

50 Years On: Nigeria's Biafra Secessionist Movement - Aljazeera.com / Ekweremadu, Peter Obi, Others Sponsoring Biafra Movement – Group Alleges / Unlike APC, Our New Party’ll Address All Issues That’ll Keep Nigerians United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.