Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? (1646 Views)

What Is The Benefit Of Being A Citizen Of Nigeria? / Nigeria Up Six Places, Now Third Happiest Country In Africa, 85th In The World / Nigeria Up For Sale On OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? by 7lives: 10:45am On May 30, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

The EASIEST way out of the Quagmire is cutting out completely the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims regions from Nigerian.

This is the bitter truth. It May sound funny and harshly but check out all of our history as a nation since 1914 to date. You will discover that the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims are the only problem with peaceful and prosperous nation.

Says who?, every tribe is guilty, I won't even want to apportion blames if I were you, if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.
Enough of political mpokiti dance, let everyone answer their papa name, simple.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? by Kyase(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

The EASIEST way out of the Quagmire is cutting out completely the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims regions from Nigerian.

This is the bitter truth. It May sound funny and harshly but check out all of our history as a nation since 1914 to date. You will discover that the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims are the only problem with peaceful and prosperous nation.
in what way, because they're more political smart than the rest of us or because they're united purpose. Hausas and co are not the problem, the problem is the south that refused to be united in purpose.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? by Kyase(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=7lives post=57016290][/quote]unless every tribe will return to its region before the breakup if not...
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? by Jaideyone(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2017
good job op. Igbos will soon be here to call u ewedu muslim
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? by 7lives: 11:00am On May 30, 2017
Kyase:
unless every tribe will return to its region before the breakup if not...

Very good idea, make every tribe return to their region.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? by Kyase(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2017
7lives:

Very good idea, make every tribe return to their region.
and you think thats possible?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? by 7lives: 11:09am On May 30, 2017
Kyase:
and you think thats possible?

Hey I'm not the one begging to be free from Nigeria, I'm only trying to help those who want out.
It is possible, every one in Nigeria have their homelands.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? by Kyase(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2017
7lives:

Hey I'm not the one begging to be free from Nigeria, I'm only trying to help those who want out.
It is possible, every one in Nigeria have their homelands.

yea same with me, i dont want us to breakup

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares / 2019: We’re Set To Confront Buhari On Order Of Polls – Senate / US Supports Ranching As Solution To Fulani Herdsmen Crisis In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.