Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

‘mercy Aigbe Did The Right Thing By Leaving Her Husband'- Habibat Jinad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘mercy Aigbe Did The Right Thing By Leaving Her Husband'- Habibat Jinad (811 Views)

Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" / Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘mercy Aigbe Did The Right Thing By Leaving Her Husband'- Habibat Jinad by splendid22(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2017
It is no longer news that Mercy Aigbe’s marriage has hit the rocks. Though the case is still in court, but different individuals have reacted to the alleged assault and battering Aigbe experienced from her husband, Lanre Gentry.

Speaking on Mercy Aigbe’s marital crisis, Habibat Jinad an actress and filmmaker in her exclusive interview with TheNewsGuru said:” When I heard about Mercy Aigbe’s marriage crisis, I actually felt so bad. I felt bad because people will start saying negative things about actresses. They will start labeling us, saying that actresses cannot stay in their marriages. Coming into the movie industry was not easy for me.

“I didn’t have the intention of separating from my husband. I had to because he beats me and even packs my suitcases out whenever we disagree. When I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to leave the marriage. I know he is now regretting at the moment. Mercy Aigbe did the right thing by leaving.

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/quit-actress-can-enjoy-marriage-habibat-jinad/

1 Like

Re: ‘mercy Aigbe Did The Right Thing By Leaving Her Husband'- Habibat Jinad by Mrop(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2017
who is this one again
Re: ‘mercy Aigbe Did The Right Thing By Leaving Her Husband'- Habibat Jinad by smardray(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2017
Hoe.lo.ri.bu.ru.ku

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Ready To Drop His EP…. Davido Shades Him? / At Last, Lagos State Goverment Settles Rift Between Mc Oluomo And Talo Skibo / Toke Makinwa Flashes Tip On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.