Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323195 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sylvestre01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Angry people everywhere! grin

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Heard that NLNG have started inviting successful candidates of 2016 recruitment. One of my friends who studied marine engineering got the invite, though didn't see it. Whoelse received it? How true is it?

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hugochuks60(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
this recruitment process is somehow ooooo. which kind of presentation are we going to do again? mmmmm 2hrs30mins keh!!!!
these foreign companies maltreat Nigerian graduates. see wat we av to go through just to get a good job after spending 4-5 n sometimes 6yrs in school. its too pathetic, the worst thing is that they do business in our soil n our government can not help out by encouraging them. mmmmmm. how many yrs r d successful candidates going to work with them before retirement? God bless Nigeria n grant her youths the ability to get good jobs n the wisdom to create innovate n form profitable businesses n jobs for themselves n the country so as to ease d pain n load of unemployment n boost our GDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
hugochuks60:
this recruitment process is somehow ooooo. which kind of presentation are we going to do again? mmmmm 2hrs30mins keh!!!!
these foreign companies maltreat Nigerian graduates. see wat we av to go through just to get a good job after spending 4-5 n sometimes 6yrs in school. its too pathetic, the worst thing is that they do business in our soil n our government can not help out by encouraging them. mmmmmm. how many yrs r d successful candidates going to work with them before retirement? God bless Nigeria n grant her youths the ability to get good jobs n the wisdom to create innovate n form profitable businesses n jobs for themselves n the country so as to ease d pain n load of unemployment n boost our GDP.
why don't you read broad and understand the recruitment process is same everywhere. What's the maltreatment? That you have to defend your brilliance?? Shell is a choice company for many graduates in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
majekdom2:
why don't you read broad and understand the recruitment process is same everywhere. What's the maltreatment? That you have to defend your brilliance?? Shell is a choice company for many graduates in the world.
I didn't submit my cover letter and I haven't heard anything from them. Do you still think I stand a chance at being successful?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by StreetzHuztle: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hopefully, come 71027030 we should start getting success mails.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
godsluvee:
I didn't submit my cover letter and I haven't heard anything from them. Do you still think I stand a chance at being successful?
you can still upload a cover letter. Whatever document you provide is available for them to review as long as you haven't heard from them.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
majekdom2:
you can still upload a cover letter. Whatever document you provide is available for them to review as long as you haven't heard from them.
Ok. Thanks a lot
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
hugochuks60:

To be honest, this your rant isn't valid. If you were the owner of a company, would you rather have a structure in place to get the best people or do wuru wuru to get anyhow people? I don't think you understand the place of Shell. Shell is one of the biggest companies globally (I think it's even one of Fortune 500 companies). Now, do you sincerely think they wouldn't be thorough in the recruitment process to get the best hands? Their recruitment process isn't even as ghen ghen as some other multinationals, that have crazy processes.

Please, what do Nigerian schools teach you that you're even vexing? You should be mad at those people who taught you outdated things that have little relevance in the workplace. This particular recruitment process is same all over the world, so the so-called maltreatment you pointed out is wrong. You should be more concerned with whether a sole Nigerian bachelor's certificate would get you a slot in Shell Nigeria.

Just calm your titties down...and do well, if you're eventually invited for stage two assessment.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
I'm surprised by you guy's behaviour here. Some multinationals recruitment are more strict, rigorous and take longer period compared to this. They do make their recruitment span for long period of time so as to get the best brain among the pool of candidates. With the way you guys are complaining here, what do you expect guys chasing International graduate @Standard chartered Bank that have undergone five(5) different online recruitment stages including the Hire vue video interview since last year September and are yet to get feedback for the next stage at their office to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hugochuks60(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
u guys countering me should ask urslvs these questions:
1. was it a human bring that brought about the idea that became shell in reality?
2. why do they come to your country to do business and yet make it difficult for youths in d country to work for them?
3. don't you think if some group of youths come together n reason, they could come out with n idea that will send shell out of Nigeria an create more jobs round the world as dangote did with his cement production?
for God sake we av d natural resources in abundance n all it takes to extract n mine them.
recruitment takes not more than 4 processes, 1. filling a form with ur credentials n passport n taking a small quick test on line n cognitive expression test, 2. qualified candidates should go to a designated centre for another aptitude test n subsequent interview, 3. selection of qualified candidates for training n 4. staffing of selected qualified candidates. which one is presentation n other stuffs? pls we as Nigerians should know our worth n values. we r not tools. we r humans. if we put our intellect in action foreigners will respect n value us. we don't av to be strained to get something good.
I know n company that was destroyed by indigenes of a particular local government because of d way they were treating their workers.
we allow these people treat us this way. does NBC n nestle n nnpc n DPR n nimet recruit like this?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
hugochuks60:
1. was it a human bring that brought about the idea that became shell in reality?
2. why do they come to your country to do business and yet make it difficult for youths in d country to work for them?
3. don't you think if some group of youths come together n reason, they could come out with n idea that will send shell out of Nigeria an create more jobs round the world as dangote did with his cement production?
for God sake we av d natural resources in abundance n all it takes to extract n mine them.
recruitment takes not more than 4 processes, 1. filling a form with ur credentials n passport n taking a small quick test on line n cognitive expression test, 2. qualified candidates should go to a designated centre for another aptitude test n subsequent interview, 3. selection of qualified candidates for training n 4. staffing of selected qualified candidates. which one is presentation n other stuffs? pls we as Nigerians should know our worth n values. we r not tools. we r humans. if we put our intellect in action foreigners will respect n value us. we don't av to be strained to get something good.
I know n company that was destroyed by indigenes of a particular local government because of d way they were treating their workers.
we allow these people treat us this way. does NBC n nestle n nnpc n DPR n nimet recruit like this?

Bros, that presentation is partly the interview, FYI. I would just take it that you applied without taking the time to look at the selection process that was on the site. I don't have the strength to start enlightening you.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
hugochuks60:
you will be "cancerous" to any business.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
@hugochuks60. Please, do relax your mind, Bro! Shell is an International Energy Company. Anything about Energy Companies are treated with precision, standard, safety & accuracy. Sorry to say this, one thing about Black People is that most lack "Patience." If Thomas Edison could do an experiment to achieve his innovation(Bulb) at the 1001st times, just because of patience & hardwork. Remember "he who has patience, gains greatest reward." However, you've done your part(stage 1 completion), leave Shell to do their part." Moreover, it was an opened application, they(Shell) didn't force anyone to apply. Here, I rest my case; bro!

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Drnice:
@hugochuks60. Please, do relax your mind, Bro! Shell is an International Energy Company. Anything about Energy Companies are treated with precision, standard, safety & accuracy. Sorry to say this, one thing about Black People is that most lack "Patience." If Thomas Edison could do an experiment to achieve his innovation(Bulb) at the 1001st times, just because of patience & hardwork. Remember "he who has patience, gains greatest reward." However, you've done your part(stage 1 completion), leave Shell to do their part." Moreover, it was an opened application, they(Shell) didn't force anyone to apply. Here, I rest my case; bro!

Bro, I am back. Thanks a bunch!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Regret mail just came in.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Obinna101: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:
...better things ahead. pls, when did u do ur final assessment?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Obinna101: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:
...better things ahead. pls, when did u finish ur assessment?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Obinna101:
...better things ahead. pls, when did u do ur final assessment?

June 11th
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:
Have you checked your status on the shell page after the mail?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lumenite09: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Love letter served after over 22days. Apparently shell is fiercely competitive indeed
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
adenuga360:

Have you checked your status on the shell page after the mail?

No, I haven't. Do I need to?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by StreetzHuztle: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Anyone here who is yet to get a regret mail that graduated earlier than 2013?

Please indicate.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:

No, I haven't. Do I need to?

You can just try and do so. There are instances of regret​ mail but a different status on the shell page

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Obinna101: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:

June 11th
hmmm, from this and other recent mails, i can deduce that most mails sent after the human hr assessment now comes in after 22 days of final submission. If sm pple applied on d 15th, dat means the latest they could hv submitted is on d 25th June, meaning that every1 wud hv gotten their mail on or before 17th July - which is 22 days from last submission date. Is there any1 who applied in the finance role that has gotten a mail?

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
adenuga360:

Bro, I am back. Thanks a bunch!!!
U are welcome!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:
Which roles did you apply for? And, what is the subject of the regret mail sent to you?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayusco85(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
you will be "cancerous" to any business.

This is a punch below the belt. Bros u killed it.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:
HR Probably looked you up on nairaland and read your amazing signature. Lol!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kelzgie: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ouchhhhh...so it came after 23days.,
Wow...,.#m Out
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Got served my love letter today, since 10th June.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
LexMacquin:

HR Probably looked you up on nairaland and read your amazing signature. Lol!

Lool, that should be a plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.