Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (321637 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sylvestre01(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2017
adenuga360:

You can just try and do so. There are instances of regret​ mail but a different status on the shell page

Doesn't matter, regret mail is regret mail. They will probably change that status in a year time when they have the time.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sylvestre01(m): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2017
majekdom2:
you will be "cancerous" to any business.

grin grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by takenadoh: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2017
uyplus:
I know someone who made a first class in met/mat engineering, distinction in his msc metallurgy and another distinction in msc pet engineering (University of Aberdeen) but wasn't chosen. All degrees came from overseas.i am curious to know what they actually want.

It isn't about your degree the basic oil and gas job is highly repetitive and you have a "detailed" manual which you typically must follow.

In a guys 30 years plus career, he only had to think outside the box once, that is why they employ graduates.

If not, for most jobs a semi literate conductor can efficiently do the task.

NB. They have research centres where they need the brains, but for application of stuff, they make it as easy as A BC.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kallymore(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Syntos: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please what does this mean and has anybody gotten it?

Your Shell application. You've completed stage 1
Hi Oluwatosin,
REF: 24113698
Thanks for completing stage 1 of your application!
As you know one of the assessments was a profile of your ‘working style’ as part of the Cubiks online tests. We’d like to share with you the summary of what you described in that stage. Please copy and paste the URL below on your browser to access the report.

https://www.cubiksonline.com/CubiksOnline/Standalo/iewReportLinks.ax?key=61d828a2-bd85-434d-b0cf-d787c0f1054cash=046CBDB439F6B9CFF22BA2ACB8599B84A0A620&skin=1380+603

We hope you find this interesting and useful in understanding your preferred way of working better.
You’ve done your part, and now we’re working on ours. We’ll be in touch with outcomes and details of the next steps once our team has reviewed your application.
In the meantime, feel free to look at some of our latest stories on Get to know our employees.
Best wishes,
Shell Recruitment Team
For any questions please contact us at careers@shell.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Click on the link to check your performance at the working lifestyle questionnaire.

Remove your details, this is a public space Bro

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Syntos: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
adenuga360:
Click on the link to check your performance at the working lifestyle questionnaire.

Remove your details, this is a upublic space Bro

Okay thanks... I edited d link b4 posting
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ola1036: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
I think everyone got that response immediately after the submission your video
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Syntos: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
I just got my own today
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SmoothlySmooth: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Please is there any body here who hasn't gotten a regret mail? If so, can u tell me what your hr status is on your shell page? I want to confirm smthng
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olaoluzx: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2017
StreetzHuztle:
Anyone here who is yet to get a regret mail that graduated earlier than 2013?

Please indicate.

I am here...
Chem Engine
Fut Mx Nig
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
SmoothlySmooth:
Please is there any body here who hasn't gotten a regret mail? If so, can u tell me what your hr status is on your shell page? I want to confirm smthng
Under review. Why??
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dyazeez(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Under review
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayusco85(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
godsluvee:
Under review. Why??

Pls can I get the link to check?

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dyazeez:
Under review
What's written on your "Job Status," open or closed? Not the HR Status but the Job Status, check & reply back Sir.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2017
Drnice:
What's written on your "Job Status," open or closed? Not the HR Status but the Job Status, check & reply back Sir.

Why all these questions. Are u a spy?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dyazeez(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Why do u ask, @Drnice?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2017
ayusco85:

Why all these questions. Are u a spy?
Lol! So u have not been reading my comment here? Do I look like a spy to you? Actually, I don't blame u. So, if I wan spy na this Nairaland I go come spy.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2017
Dyazeez:
Why do u ask, @Drnice?
Just want to know how the assessment is being done. Just like some candidates have their hr status/stati changed under review. Some have their job status open, just want to know ur job status cos i believe in few days time, progress mails will be sent i guess so.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by anonymousresolv: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING THIS THREAD SINCE DAY 1 AND I MUST SAY THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS THAT NEEDS TO BE CLARIFIED FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT. I WILL LIKE TO STATE THAT I AM OF MANY PEOPLE, LOL LEGION. I.E. MY POSTS ARE THE OBSERVATION, UPDATES AND INSIGHT OF A GROUP; HENCE, THE NICELY FORMED HANDLE. SO LET ME START.............

1. PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THIS SHELL RECRUITMENT PROCESS IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND, MEANING THAT THE ONLINE TEST AND INTERVIEW IS A DIRECT MEANS TO A FINAL ASSESSMENT; HENCE, THE LARGE NUMBER OF REGRET MAILS.

2. FROM MY RESEARCH, IN A GROUP OF ABOUT 15 FRIENDS WHO COMPLETED THEIR ASSESSMENT, ONLY 1 GOT THE SUCCESS MAIL TO THE FINAL ASSESSMENT STAGE AND THE MAIL WAS RECEIVED 2 DAYS AFTER COMPLETING HIS ASSESSMENT JUST LIKE HIS OTHER FRIENDS. THIS SOUNDS STRANGE GIVING THEY ALL SUBMITTED THEIR ASSESSMENT ON OR BEFORE JUNE 8. THIS IS TO ALSO EMPHASIZE THE DUDE'S HONESTY WHO DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT AFTER SHARING THE SUCCESS MAIL PICS YOU ALL SAID WAS FAKE. BELIEVE ME IT WASN'T. ANOTHER USER ALSO STATED HE RECEIVED SUCCESS MAIL AND HE WAS CALLED TO CONFIRM HIS DETAILS FROM SHELL HR. THAT WAS EXACTLY HOW IT WAS WITH OUR LUCKY FRIEND AFTER 2 DAYS OF SUBMITTING HIS ASSESSMENT. HE COULD NOT BELIEVE IT.

3. OUR FRIEND GOT HIS AFTER 2 DAYS, shocked shocked shocked HE MUST HAVE OVER-SCALED THEIR EXPECTATIONS WITH HIS ASSESSMENTS, THE FIRST GUY WHO POSTED HIS ON NAIRALAND WAS AFTER 9 DAYS OF OUR DUDE AND THE 2ND GUY WAS ABOUT 15 DAYS OR THEREABOUT. THIS EXPLAINS NOTHING TO US ALL, ONLY SHELL HR KNOW THE CRITERIA OF THE 3 ONLINE ASSESSMENT USED TO PICK THE SUCCESSFUL ONES.

4. I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN THEIR SUCCESS MAILS TO STEP FORWARD AND BE PROUD BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT ONLY A FEW WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINAL ASSESSMENT AS IT IS THE LAST STAGE BEFORE OFFER LETTER IS GIVEN OUT, SO THAT IS OBVIOUSLY WHY THE REGRET MAILS ARE FLOWING MORE.

5. IF YOU STILL HAVE DOUBT ABOUT ALL THESE, DON'T WORRY, WE LIKE LEAVING EVERYONE DOUBT FREE, SO BELOW IS AN ATTACHMENT OF THE SUCCESS ON THEIR WEBSITE (OBSERVE THE WELL DONE REMARK). P.S. THE SUCCESS MAIL ITSELF IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FIRST GUY POSTED. A CASE STUDY TO BE PRESENTED BLAH BLAH BLAH. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATE FOR THE 2ND STAGE HAS NOT BEEN COMMUNICATED, SO NO WORRIES, THE SUCCESS MAILS ARE STILL DROPPING. GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WAITING!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Virtuoso89: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2017
^^

Story.

Shell would never type "I" am pleased to inform you because the person responding to you is doing so on behalf of the corporate entity. The professional language should always be "we". If he edited it himself before posting it here, that should have been his argument, otherwise, what he posted was a dud.

That somebody overscaled their assessment makes no sense again considering people were rejected for selecting a department Shell advertised for and said was availaible only to offer unavailability as a premise for rejecting the said people. That flies in the face of logic.

Shell sending successful feedback after 2 days? LOL. You must think one person peered through the submitted video interviews, scored it and then complied it with the outcomes of the cognitive and psychometric tests readily enough to approve that same person and then draft the success later a day after. Again, this does not make any sense as I doubt any recruitment system of this magnitude and applicants can be that efficient.

The screenshot below actually means nothing. If that was a success mail indicator then they did not need to mention that the application is still being reviewed. The essence of sending a success mail in the first place implies that the application was already reviewed don't you think? Well, that shows that the "well-done" remark only proved that the response was preprogrammed to mean that they had received the completion of all his steps in the stage 1 and would ensuingly review it. Nothing else.

To prove me wrong (and I would love to be proven wrong), show us a screenshot of the actual success mail Shell sent. Names and ref numbers can be edited. Any other thing really is just a fib.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2017
I like you are still surprised about the 2 days, so are we. We are not referring to the one who posted "I AM PLEASED..." that was obviously not from shell. An account first posted an attachment and another stated he got a call to confirm his details after getting the sucess mail. That's exactly from shell. Feel free to doubt but we try to clarify things. Time is 7.30 so work will start soon, I will clarify more doubts at close of business today. Cheers

Story.

Shell would never type "I" am pleased to inform you because the person responding to you is doing so on behalf of the corporate entity. The professional language should always be "we". If he edited it himself before posting it here, that should have been his argument, otherwise, what he posted was a dud.

That somebody overscaled their assessment makes no sense again considering people were rejected for selecting a department Shell advertised for and said was availaible only to offer unavailability as a premise for rejecting the said people. That flies in the face of logic.

Shell sending successful feedback after 2 days? LOL. You must think one person peered through the submitted video interviews, scored it and then complied it with the outcomes of the cognitive and psychometric tests readily enough to approve that same person and then draft the success later a day after. Again, this does not make any sense as I doubt any recruitment system of this magnitude and applicants can be that efficient.

The screenshot below actually means nothing. If that was a success mail indicator then they did not need to mention that the application is still being reviewed. The essence of sending a success mail in the first place implies that the application was already reviewed don't you think? Well, that shows that the "well-done" remark only proved that the response was preprogrammed to mean that they had received the completion of all his steps in the stage 1 and would ensuingly review it. Nothing else.

To prove me wrong (and I would love to be proven wrong), show us a screenshot of the actual success mail Shell sent. Names and ref numbers can be edited. Any other thing really is just a fib.[/quote]
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2017
@virtuoso89, thank you very much for your wonderful remarks. And to @anonymousresolv, all these your blah blah blah theory trying to justify what ur group/legion are here doing. I still put it to you that none has gotten success mail as of this minute. You may try to convince others with your theorem but not me. I know within few days time you will deactivate your account just like ur other legion colleague did.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nke27sept: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2017
Drnice:
@virtuoso89, thank you very much for your wonderful remarks. And to @anonymousresolv, all these your blah blah blah theory trying to justify what ur group/legion are here doing. I still put it to you that none has gotten success mail as of this minute. You may try to convince others with your theorem but not me. I know within few days time you will deactivate your account just like ur other legion colleague did.

I stay in port Harcourt. Shell has started interviewing successful candidates. But i guess success mails are still ongoing.Shell office is beside mine and I enquired from the people I saw walking in.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mechbeejay: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2017
We having very few success stories here on nairaland doesn't mean Shell haven't call so many people, I have heard of two successful candidates from friends (though i dont know them in person) for the few still in the race (without love letters smiley wink) I wish you all the very best. Just wish to hear many success stories here on nairaland as it is with other recruitments (PWC, KMPMG, EY etc)
Also while going through the thread i saw d response gotten from Shell by yintunji....@yintunji hope you later got response from shell.....
I wish everyone the best.... We will all have our dream jobs ooo

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yintunji: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
I haven't got any response yet. It's more than 2 weeks already ooooo...Not putting my mind to it...
mechbeejay:
We having very few success stories here on nairaland doesn't mean Shell haven't call so many people, I have heard of two successful candidates from friends (though i dont know them in person) for the few still in the race (without love letters smiley wink) I wish you all the very best. Just wish to hear many success stories here on nairaland as it is with other recruitments (PWC, KMPMG, EY etc)
Also while going through the thread i saw d response gotten from Shell by yintunji....@yintunji hope you later got response from shell.....
I wish everyone the best.... We will all have our dream jobs ooo
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nke27sept:

I stay in port Harcourt. Shell has started interviewing successful candidates. But i guess success mails are still ongoing.Shell office is beside mine and I enquired from the people I saw walking in.
I will still doubt that, remember this is the 1st of its kind. Moreover, shell global are the ones doing the shell new GTP recruitment, then would assign one any shell home offices to work with. I will still not believe it till u convince me with snapshot. Tnx!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.