Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) (2575 Views)

Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It / Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday / Solution 2019 Dr. Sule Lamido (con) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by vivaAfrica: 1:23pm On May 30, 2017
I stumbled across this within the Enugu Metropolis Yesterday, its a poster of Dr Sule Lamido for President come 2019 under the Umbrella Party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
Do you think this is the right step in the right direction for the PDP to reclaim power from the ruling APC come 2019? drop your views and comments below.
For more pictures and details go to https://lavivaafrica..com.ng/2017/05/as-seen-in-enugu-yesterday-dr-sule.html.

Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by jayinfo2(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
I do think this man has the capability to pull enough vote. What I know is that he is well loved over here at Jigawa . any Jigawa indigene can vouch for him, but I don't think he is that prominent outside Nigeria north west locality.

1 Like

Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by Juanthenairague: 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
Might be a good option cos I've read some good stuffs about him.
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by DamiBukola: 7:07pm On May 30, 2017
jayinfo2:
I do think this man has the capability to pull enough vote. What I know is that he is well loved over here at Jigawa . any Jigawa indigene can vouch for him, but I don't think he is that prominent outside Nigeria north west locality.
Anything but Buhari

1 Like

Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by Alexander001(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
One thing I have been able to deduce from Nigeria political parties is that they have one thing in common when it comes to choosing a candidate for the party.
They go for the one that would be able to salvage votes from different part of the country even if the person is not qualified for the office. let go for someone that is 60 years down. someone that is qualified. keep projecting these guys and one day Nigerians would vote for them. what happened to donald duke, peter obi, osibanjo, kwankaso? una they f up big time.
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by yarimo(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2017
Op how do you want me to believe that this is ENUGU state? I smells lies grin
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by abimbolayekeen: 7:52pm On May 30, 2017
The Pdp is scattered , i don't think he can win election.
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by luvinhubby(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2017
Anything to replace the dumb cattle rarer from Daura and return our economy to the part of growth once again.

APC and Buhari is a catastrophic error, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by beberebe: 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
Even in portharcout
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by vivaAfrica: 10:49am On May 31, 2017
yarimo:
Op how do you want me to believe that this is ENUGU state? I smells lies grin
That is Nkpokiti Bus Stop by Afia nine
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by vivaAfrica: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
2019 PDP or APC
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by leofab(f): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fake ass
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by vivaAfrica: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
leofab:
Fake ass
learn how to contribute positively in an online forum like this.
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by leofab(f): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
vivaAfrica:
learn how to contribute positively in an online forum like this.
will you keep quiet; what is positive about this unscrupulous leaders who have no cut out ideology; rather than jumping from one party to the other just to win elections.. is that how it's done in other saner climes? Do you actually know what a political party stand for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by Jfrankination(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: As Seen In Enugu Yesterday Dr Sule Lamido For President 2019 (guess His Party) by Jfrankination(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only God That Can Help The Igbo People - Fayose / SEE What The Popular Oshodi Park & Market Will Become / Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.