Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) (37414 Views)

Former Chief Of Defence Staff Assassinated. - Graphic Photo / Breaking:hon. Jacobson Nbina Step Down / Hon.jacobson Nbina Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by prettyprecy(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
The face of politics in Nigeria....please guys kindly check my signature and refer anyone in need of a job.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by abaswillyyahoo: 4:14pm On May 30, 2017
chai Abasi mbok Rivers State again.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by vagabondMynd44: 4:16pm On May 30, 2017
Igbos be like.. shey na the people wey we wan put for biafra be this

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Logan101: 4:16pm On May 30, 2017
Wicked world...check your hand ...Mr man..
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by itsIYKE(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
Pump action rifle bad gan......awful way to die
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Nosaghae(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
roblopez018:
Every time you borrow money,you're robbing your future self.
SCAM ALERT
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Daboomb: 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
Evablizin:
Jesus,oh God of mercy what is this,must everything end with killing,uncle and gateman RIP.Politics still and will remain a deadly game till the end of this world

These are the Legacies of Jonathan, madam patience and Wike, in Rivers State.

Let them continue to shed blood, for Political gains.

KARMA is a biatch.

Go and ask "Eleweomo".

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by olaoye4(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
Rivers of blood.....

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2017
one of the most dangerous things to do is to be a politician in Rivers State
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
Christ...... This is more than terrible. What steps are being taken in order to deal with this rampant bloosdshed plaguing rivers state? So disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Michel2013: 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
politics in SS is too dangerous and dirty. why are they killing each other? after they would say WE SS as if they are of one tribe.

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
rivers politics must be the bloodiest on earth...greed of men

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by dangotesmummy: 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
So this time it's not killing because of v@gyn@ its because of politics
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Tecno66: 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
Are those who shot these people still human beings? Man has become too cruel. May the same calimity befall all those who carried out this wicked act.
stephenduru:
As shared by Sira......

'Received from Dr. Jacobson Nbina PDP candidate for Federal House of Representatives for Eleme/Oyigbo/Tai Federal Constituency.
"My brother, just to inform you of a terrible incident that happened to me. I received a call from my home town Sime Tai through my younger brother that about 8.00pm on Saturday 27th May 2017,some unknown gunmen believed to be assassins came with motorcycles to my house in attempt to gain entrance , they shot sporadically killed my uncle Mr. John Barine and security gate man Mr.Goodluck Didi, these innocent persons were sitting at my house entrance gate. In tears my assassinated brothers have been deposited in the morgue upon my instruction through the assistance of the Police as I am in Abuja handling my tribunal matter'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/pdp-house-of-reps-uncle-in-tairivers.html?m=1
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
Yet we have a sitting Governor in this state?

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by agitator: 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
FieryJustice:
politics is a blody game sad

What you get when APC wants to rule by force. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by agitator: 4:37pm On May 30, 2017
Lilimax:
Yet we have a sitting Governor in this state?

So, the sitting governor should go and be body guide to all the people in the state?
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Lilimax(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
agitator:

So, the sitting governor should go and be body guide to all the people in the state?
The level of insecurity in Rivers State is second to none.
Truth be told! embarassed

BTW, the Governor is the Chief Security Officer.

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by agitator: 4:42pm On May 30, 2017
Lilimax:

The level of insecurity in Rivers State is second to none.
Truth be told! embarassed

BTW, the Governor is the Chief Security Officer.

Are you referring to the same governor whose police orderlies where withdrawn?
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by LUGBE: 4:53pm On May 30, 2017
adem30:
And Wike is only concern about Benue people while his own house is on fire

You really need help from above to make you think well
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by vioment: 4:57pm On May 30, 2017
Nigeria is just too violent. We are better than violence in this country. Let us channel our energy for good deeds - we no hear.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2017
ur brain was gifted to u free of charge..use it wisely..have u ever heard of the word reprisal??just a question oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....or in pidgin av u ever heard of do me i do u GOD NOR GO VEX
adem30:

Bros, was it Amaechi that killed several APC members aswell? Just a question oo
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by wellmax(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2017
Rivers of blood.

Wike's tenure has shed too much blood.

and worst, innocent people are the victims.

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by jamislaw(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
Christain terrorist in down south are hired to kill their selves, na dem dem.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by PureMe01: 5:15pm On May 30, 2017
APC have been silent since PDP has been maiming its supporters for the past two years here since Wike took over in Rivers state and the diabolic PDP and Wike's supporters have been hailing and applauding their godfathers and warrior's for jobs well done...now fastforward to now,APC has started showing them just A LITTLE of wat they can do and they are here crying fowl and shedding tears laying accusations here and there.Wike started it all,u guys should tell him to end it.NOBODY,I repeat,NOBODY has a monopoly of violence in this country.
Wike and Amaechi are real overgrown babies who won't ever grow up.I wish these two BASTARDS can just die so dat my lovely Rivers will have peace.bloody,selfish niggas who are killed for while their families enjoy pleasantries and luxuries of life.I pity d FOOLS who waste their times for these two MAD politicians.
for those of u who will readily attack me for d truth u don't want to hear,imagine ur mothers or siblings being beheaded and assassinated by enemies and tell me if u had d chance for vengeance, u will dumbly watch.
I am a Rivers son,u can't be Rivers more than me so we know Wats happening here.we can only pray for these two niggas to come back to their senses.
I Dont need brainless Wikes's supporters or Useless Amaechi supporters to reply me here.
u can't b more catholic than the pope!!!

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by DJInfluence: 5:26pm On May 30, 2017
Where is that God that the We Cristians and Muslims are serving? Why is he not dishing out instant justice. That person or group of persons that did this are not humans because i donĀ“t know how they sleep at night. What a heartless world we live in today. Sodom & Gomorra is like a kindergarten compared to the world we live in today. angry sad sad sad

And it is always Rivers state.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by agitator: 5:36pm On May 30, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Igbos be like.. shey na the people wey we wan put for biafra be this

better than ritualist and child rapists wink wink wink
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by rinzymarc(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
Naija politics always Do or Die affair,,,
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by claremont(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
The bloodshed happening in Rivers state is enough for the federal government to declare a state of emergency in the state, the governor has clearly failed in his role as the chief security officer. We always hear of killings emanating from that state, with little or no projects being commissioned. This is a state whose federal allocation is almost comparable to Lagos, but with little to show for it. The political office holders go about with security details, the electorate who voted them into power are being killed like cockroaches.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2017
Jesu?
Re: Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2017
Things are getting worst in Nigeria. Life has no meaning again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results / Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) / Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.