Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos (24128 Views)

BREAKING!!! Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As NWC Reacts To Lagos APC Primaries / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by TerrorSquad147: 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
Akshow:
truth is bitter
not as bitter as ewedu and spirogyra (gbegiri) tongue
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by alaskido(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2017
I thought Ambode was a Christian? Did he actually fast with the Muslims? Or is this just another political show off? Person wey fast belle still big. After fasting come the playing of table tennis. I love my country Naija. Anything goes.
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 30, 2017
With the elite abi? Why cant he break the fast with the poor at Capitol Road, Agege among others embarassed
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
veekid:
Thought he was a xtian? What's his Muslim name biko?
his Muslim name is jelili

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2017
veekid:

Normal thing done worldwide especially in cosmopolitan areas. Loong of Singapore does same even though he is a Buddhist.
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Adiola(f): 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
Yoruba and indecision are they Christians No are they Muslims No abeg where una dey I yam not understand
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by ooshinibos: 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
Nigeria a a complete confusionist mess
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Akshow: 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
not as bitter as ewedu and spirogyra (gbegiri) tongue
And u think that is a yab grin grin grin proudly powered by ewedu and gbegiri plus amala and ogufe. Oya come up with another yab. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
Ole, thief, 419,
orjii555:
boost your account and see details and textify
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Henrypraise: 4:42pm On May 30, 2017
Emeks008:
He's a Christian but thats aw yoruba ppl use to do. They are not religion fanatics. In yoruba land, u will see a son of chief imam getting married to a pastor's daughter.

show me an example of a chief imams daughter getting married to a Christian man... don't be quick to show me 1case, show me 10cases....
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by emmaitive(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2017
overdo
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by IJOBA2: 4:53pm On May 30, 2017
auntysimbiat:
dats good
did you fast today?
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 30, 2017
veekid:

He is a Christian and a redeem member.
This goes to show u that no discrimination in Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
Akshow:
All ipod State governors added together no reach this man grin cheesy lipsrsealed. Ride on Ambode

That's not our problem......rather seems to be urs
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
Yoruba and indecision are they Christians No are they Muslims No abeg where una dey I yam not understand

You can see this Religious terrorist....

Our greatest problem is religious intolerance.. He is a Christian but was voted in by all.. so he is a governor to all..

That is y d Yorubas stand out.. we don't discriminate....

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by EvilMetahuman: 5:01pm On May 30, 2017
veekid:
in every family tree in yoruba land, there is a muslim and a christian.
That's why the religious tolerance is highest in south west than anywhere else in the world.

That's why we laugh at osu flat heads when they scream yoruba muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Basic123: 5:03pm On May 30, 2017
veekid:
That is yorubaland for you.That is why I pity the Nigerian jews,called yiibo that wish yoruba Christians join them in biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Shafiiimran99: 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
Politics = oje nile oro je nle egungun and it is simply means HYPOCRITE
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Basic123: 5:12pm On May 30, 2017
Only Igbo people will have problem with this.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by joeharris10: 5:16pm On May 30, 2017
Lolz
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by victorazy(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2017
Emeks008:
He's a Christian but thats aw yoruba ppl use to do. They are not religion fanatics. In yoruba land, u will see a son of chief imam getting married to a pastor's daughter.

but not son of pastor getting married to daughter of Iman
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Elfaris(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Biafra or Death
Some people support Biafra cos dey r Igbo...simple
Are you guyz one people?
Do you know how many constituencies lie in the territory biafra wants to claim?
Into how many bits will nations split to have a pure indivisible state?
Let's not fool ourselves, secession is dumb
Ask Eritrea
Ask South Sudan
You think the Ijaws would watch you guyz lord over them in your Biafra for up to 5 years without also contemplating a pull out?
Do you think the Ikwere man in Port Harcourt sees himself as Igbo?
How many Anioma (Bendel Ibo) in Delta, wants to die for Nnamdi Kanu?
Without the oil in the South South, u guyz can't survive
Go and study the demography of Nigeria very well, the Igbos thrive mostly by establishing businesses OUTSIDE their region. Check Gabon, check South Africa. With all the massacres in the North in 1967, you'd expect the Igbos would never return there.... alas! As soon as the war ended in 1970, they returned with full force and remain there till today. It goes to show you depend more on other people other than yourselves for survival yet you are agitating for separation. Is that not foolish thinking? The Nnamdi spearheading this stupidity wasn't even born during the first war. He won't be in the frontline when police use live bullets to disperse protesters in the coming days or weeks. He'll be in a bunker or hide away like Ojukwu
Only the foolish will die
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Dobxy(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2017
Ambode dey fast?
Ambode actually ate with Muslims breaking fast!
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by iamdannyfc(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2017
No be new thing for yoruba land na,me and my other friends gaan don go do atenu 4 one of my friend mosque yestaday..
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by otabuko(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2017
Emeks008:
Not in Ilorin Kwara State.
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Organs(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Biafra or Death

Ewu nama.
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2017
Well good for them ooooooooo. smiley

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by MENELIK1: 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:

Osu,that is the sophistication we have been talking about, he is managing the affairs of both the Muslims and Christians as a governor, therefore he can be in a mosque or a church. Your lord Donald Trump just visited Saudi Arabia may be he has problem of indecision as well for fraternizing with Muslims
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by MENELIK1: 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
in every family tree in yoruba land, there is a muslim and a christian.
That's why the religious tolerance is highest in south west than anywhere else in the world.

That's why we laugh at osu flat heads when they scream yoruba muslims.
God bless you abundantly, you really placed the Osus to the red mud they belong

1 Like

Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by misterh(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
So you believe a tribe should practise just one religion? Or what's the meaning of the 'Are they Muslims? No. Are they Christians? No' that you typed?

Of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria, the Yoruba tribe is the only one that has nearly equal representation in both religions. Among the Hausas, majority are Muslims while among the Igbos, majority are Christians.
Re: Ambode Breaks Fast With Muslims In Lagos by Bullhari007(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2017
See his head as big as size 5 bladder... Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election / Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK / Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.