Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University (3306 Views)

Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by rickyponting504(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2017
confess your sins to God with some fasting and supplication. HE will forgive you your sins. the Bible says our God is a very jealous God that checked on the sins of the parents even to the children... you will surely face the consequences of your deeds that is for sure. stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Eckankar Members Do. / How Did Muhammad's Father Die Four Years Before His Birth? / Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.