Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University (3299 Views)

Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by analice107: 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
beardlessdude:
I'm a very bad person, I feel like am going to be punished for all what i did within 2007-2012 as an undergraduate.
I can remember my 100lvl when I first got admission (pls i wont mention the name of school here), I found a guy to share room with off campus, we contributed 40k each and rented a house, after first semester; I realized that I needed more space to be able to bring my babes home without disturbance (my roomie was so 'churchy'), so i tried poisoning my roommate, I added copious amount of rat poison to his soup. Unfortunately for me, he noticed, I came up with a silly excuse that I was fumigating the room and the poison might have entered his food. I even went as far as hiring some touts to stab him at night, it didn't work. When all my plans to kill him failed, I burnt the house with all his properties inside including his birth certificate, O'level result, everything he owned while pretending it was an accident. I secured my own luggages and moved out. I now look back and realize, I tried to kill my 1 in a million roomie just to have the tattered house that doesn't even have a toliet in it alone to myself, this guy never gave me any problem and that was how I payed him back. I keep wandering what I would have done with the dead body if I had killed my roomie, people would eventually notice. I always had this proclivity to do evil.

I relocated back to the hostel, found another enemy, stole his phone, sold it for 2,000 naira and acted like nothing happened.

I was always stealing money from my father's wardrobe then, (I didn't call it stealing back then because he was my father) I took money weekly,I can bet it could have amounted to 100k+

I stole an LG Television from a church close to my father's house ( N.B my father was verrrry rich but he just didn't give me enough money), I sold the TV also. Many other properties I stole I can't remember.

I was a rapist, as a 200 lvl student then, I raped a 500 lvl lady.

But i wasn't a dull student,
I got excellent grades in the university, graduated with a 4.2.

Here I am today, I have everything a man could ever need, I am NOT poor, been married for 2 years with a child BUT I feel my sins would revisit me or my kids.

God, help me, forgive me. Somebody! What can I do? Ooooh. Lord, I'm sorry.
So you kept a score card of how many ladies you raped?
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by GeoSilYe(f): 3:25pm On May 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If you want to be thoroughly cleansed of your sins

Bring the following items to Kuramo beach by 12midnight of Friday

The left nipplè of a pregnant tiger, the intestine of a cockroach, the navel of a male Lion, the Brochos of an elephant , the testes of a Giraffe and the pubic hair of a female tortoise on heat

Am just trying to be nice to you, dont wanna stress you too much angry

Incase you can't find the items listed, just bring along your ATM card, I have a POS embarassed cool

You forget to mention the teeth of a mosquito..

1 Like

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 31, 2017
Black Eric Cartman
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by UnchangeableGod: 6:14pm On May 31, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Why does Jesus like evil people?
Jesus came to save sinners though He doesn't like the sin (Matthew 9:12,13, Mark 2:17). We were all sinners and many are still. You may think you are not as evil but you are a sinner all the same (you have thought evil in your heart, hated, told lies, quarreled, fought, slandered, cursed or been proud etc.) So you need Christ and His saving grace as much as the op and every other sinner. Thanks.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by UnchangeableGod: 6:18pm On May 31, 2017
analice107:

So you kept a score card of how many ladies you raped?
He said he raped a 500 level (year 5) student, not 500 ladies. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by sonofluc1fer: 7:18pm On May 31, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Jesus came to save sinners though He doesn't like the sin (Matthew 9:12,13, Mark 2:17).
No. Jesus was a 30-year old Jewish carpenter killed by his people for blasphemy. Youth and overexuberance could be blamed; no benefit came from that stupidity.

UnchangeableGod:

We were all sinners and many are still.
I'm not a sinner, I'm a happy man. Any GOD who keeps some sort of diary documenting my every act is a pervert, though I won't deny him the pleasure.

UnchangeableGod:

You may think you are not as evil but you are a sinner all the same (you have thought evil in your heart, hated, told lies, quarreled, fought, slandered, cursed or been proud etc.) So you need Christ and His saving grace as much as the op and every other sinner. Thanks.
I'm not evil. I'm happy. I've embraced my humanity, every good and evil part of it. That dead Jew can keep his saving grace and bleeped up cross to himself. Nothing concern me.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Stinson007(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2017
OP I get you, you are bragging about your status, Point made. Please can you tell me how you made your new wealth, is it by stealing too?
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by smartn09(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2017
Boy! , there's only one option, you has killed & maimed and the souls are hovering around you for a serious revenge, unless you can trace and track the grave of any of your victims, then l will tell you what to do, if not, you will live to witness the world of misery you has created for yourself . It's not pastor's matter and even open confession will not release your spirit which is on cage now. Be warned!
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Ishilove: 9:44pm On May 31, 2017
Lies lies lies. Fake stories everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2017
Ishilove:
Lies lies lies. Fake stories everywhere

Lol ! JackBizzle claimed atheists now speak in parables . This could be one of the many parables they'd soon inundate us with .

grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Ishilove: 9:59pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol ! JackBizzle claimed atheists now speak in parables . This could be one of the many parables they'd soon inundate us with .

grin grin

This one can be adapted into screenplay cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Pastafarian: 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
smartn09:
Boy! , there's only one option, you has killed & maimed and the souls are hovering around you for a serious revenge, unless you can trace and track the grave of any of your victims, then l will tell you what to do, if not, you will live to witness the world of misery you has created for yourself . It's not pastor's matter and even open confession will not release your spirit which is on cage now. Be warned!

please, kindly shove this Africa magic nonsense up your dick
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by felixomor: 10:30pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by analice107: 10:36pm On May 31, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
He said he raped a 500 level (year 5) student, not 500 ladies. Thanks.
Oh, sorry. didn't see that very well.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by djgrafiti(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2017
Karma is a grey hair bi..tch that likes killing her offenders when life is sweetess to them......speaking from experience.... abeg find solution before it strikes.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Neutrality: 11:45pm On May 31, 2017
beardlessdude:
I'm a very bad person, I feel like am going to be punished for all what i did within 2007-2012 as an undergraduate.
I can remember my 100lvl when I first got admission (pls i wont mention the name of school here), I found a guy to share room with off campus, we contributed 40k each and rented a house, after first semester; I realized that I needed more space to be able to bring my babes home without disturbance (my roomie was so 'churchy'), so i tried poisoning my roommate, I added copious amount of rat poison to his soup. Unfortunately for me, he noticed, I came up with a silly excuse that I was fumigating the room and the poison might have entered his food. I even went as far as hiring some touts to stab him at night, it didn't work. When all my plans to kill him failed, I burnt the house with all his properties inside including his birth certificate, O'level result, everything he owned while pretending it was an accident. I secured my own luggages and moved out. I now look back and realize, I tried to kill my 1 in a million roomie just to have the tattered house that doesn't even have a toliet in it alone to myself, this guy never gave me any problem and that was how I payed him back. I keep wandering what I would have done with the dead body if I had killed my roomie, people would eventually notice. I always had this proclivity to do evil.

I relocated back to the hostel, found another enemy, stole his phone, sold it for 2,000 naira and acted like nothing happened.

I was always stealing money from my father's wardrobe then, (I didn't call it stealing back then because he was my father) I took money weekly,I can bet it could have amounted to 100k+

I stole an LG Television from a church close to my father's house ( N.B my father was verrrry rich but he just didn't give me enough money), I sold the TV also. Many other properties I stole I can't remember.

I was a rapist, as a 200 lvl student then, I raped a 500 lvl lady.

But i wasn't a dull student,
I got excellent grades in the university, graduated with a 4.2.

Here I am today, I have everything a man could ever need, I am NOT poor, been married for 2 years with a child BUT I feel my sins would revisit me or my kids.

God, help me, forgive me. Somebody! What can I do? Ooooh. Lord, I'm sorry.
my opinion is that try reach those you ofended and seek cor their forgivness 1st,as u rightly said that life is not treating u bad,u now hav to be kind to them aw well as seeking forgvness from God and never think or such evil again til u all dpart d surface of d earth,Your Lord is most gracious most merciful
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by God2man(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2017
I don't know how you are going to do the other restitution of what you have stolen, but the TV you stole from the Church must be restituted or find a better way of confessing your sins.

God may forgive you but the consequences will always resurfaced.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by JackBizzle: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

So atheists can't make parables?
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by CandidSeeker(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2017
......But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that
he hath done he shall live. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from
his ways, and live?

But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

-Ezekiel 18:20-24

2 Likes

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Blackfire(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2017
analice107:

Happy New month love
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by swegiedon(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
CandidSeeker:
......But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that
he hath done he shall live. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from
his ways, and live?

But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

-Ezekiel 18:20-24
Deep words brother.i hope he understands
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by CandidSeeker(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
swegiedon:

Deep words brother.i hope he understands

I pray and believe so.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by UnchangeableGod: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
analice107:

You are most welcome.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by swegiedon(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
CandidSeeker:

I pray and believe so.

Thanks.
Send me a pm we need to talk
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by analice107: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Blackfire:

Happy New month love
Happy New month my lord.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by JastSiryin(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Let me be very blunt with u bro...God can do little for you if u don't forgive yourself first.I want you to know that guilt is a negative emotion whose only usefulness is conviction, but with regards post-repentance is completely useless,so drop it,that's right "you"
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Blackfire(m): 1:46am On Jun 03, 2017
analice107:

Happy New month my lord.

Happy weekend love

Happy Sunday.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Are you some sort of sociopath
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by iHateFlatinos: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
I'm in my house coman arrest me grin
Igbos are adicted to crime
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
iHateFlatinos:
Igbos are adicted to crime
the animal had to dig into my post grin
Jobless thing. No wonder afonjas always end up as street thugs grin
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by iHateFlatinos: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
the animal had to dig into my post grin
Jobless thing. No wonder afonjas always end up as street thugs grin
yes i did and wasnt dissapointed.bloody criminal
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
iHateFlatinos:
yes i did and wasnt dissapointed.bloody criminal
keep opening new accounts hating on people that don't give a rat's ass about you. others are at work hustling food for themselves and their families. grin

For your information, that story up there is a fictional story. Fowl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Quit Pentecostal Churches / Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! / Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.