Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University (3258 Views)

Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 30, 2017
I'm a very bad person, I feel like am going to be punished for all what i did within 2007-2012 as an undergraduate.
I can remember my 100lvl when I first got admission (pls i wont mention the name of school here), I found a guy to share room with off campus, we contributed 40k each and rented a house, after first semester; I realized that I needed more space to be able to bring my babes home without disturbance (my roomie was so 'churchy'), so i tried poisoning my roommate, I added copious amount of rat poison to his soup. Unfortunately for me, he noticed, I came up with a silly excuse that I was fumigating the room and the poison might have entered his food. I even went as far as hiring some touts to stab him at night, it didn't work. When all my plans to kill him failed, I burnt the house with all his properties inside including his birth certificate, O'level result, everything he owned while pretending it was an accident. I secured my own luggages and moved out. I now look back and realize, I tried to kill my 1 in a million roomie just to have the tattered house that doesn't even have a toliet in it alone to myself, this guy never gave me any problem and that was how I payed him back. I keep wandering what I would have done with the dead body if I had killed my roomie, people would eventually notice. I always had this proclivity to do evil.

I relocated back to the hostel, found another enemy, stole his phone, sold it for 2,000 naira and acted like nothing happened.

I was always stealing money from my father's wardrobe then, (I didn't call it stealing back then because he was my father) I took money weekly,I can bet it could have amounted to 100k+

I stole an LG Television from a church close to my father's house ( N.B my father was verrrry rich but he just didn't give me enough money), I sold the TV also. Many other properties I stole I can't remember.

I was a rapist, as a 200 lvl student then, I raped a 500 lvl lady.

But i wasn't a dull student,
I got excellent grades in the university, graduated with a 4.2.

Here I am today, I have everything a man could ever need, I am NOT poor, been married for 2 years with a child BUT I feel my sins would revisit me or my kids.

God, help me, forgive me. Somebody! What can I do? Ooooh. Lord, I'm sorry.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by yaqq: 5:59pm On May 30, 2017
deposit some money into my account! lemme pray 4 u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Abortions: 5:59pm On May 30, 2017
Just Give ur life to christ and all will be fine..shikena!

1 Like

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2017
It is wa.....
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Splinz(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2017
Could these evils be the reason why you're beardless?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Abortions: 6:05pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 30, 2017
the only way is christ
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by pyyxxaro: 6:12pm On May 30, 2017
If you want to be thoroughly cleansed of your sins

Bring the following items to Kuramo beach by 12midnight of Friday

The left nipplè of a pregnant tiger, the intestine of a cockroach, the navel of a male Lion, the Brochos of an elephant , the testes of a Giraffe and the pubic hair of a female tortoise on heat

Am just trying to be nice to you, dont wanna stress you too much angry

Incase you can't find the items listed, just bring along your ATM card, I have a POS embarassed cool

6 Likes

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 30, 2017
But he can't escape the punishment
Abortions:
Just Give ur life to christ and all will be fine..shikena!
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Abortions: 6:13pm On May 30, 2017
Oma307:
But he can't escape the punishment
Who said so??
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by ifex370(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Deposit cash into my account and I will show you the way to christ
grin grin

Op don't mind this one jare

grin grin grin

He that is in Christ is a new creature..old things have passed away and ALL things become New

Gods Grace is bigger than you and your sin's

God bless you
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by judedwriter(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2017
As long as you repent, God will forgive u... but you need to make some restitution. As much as you can apologise to those you have offended and restore what you have wrongfully taken.

3 Likes

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2017
ifex370:

grin grin

Op don't mind this one jare

grin grin grin

He that is in Christ is a new creature..old things have passed away and ALL things become New

Gods Grace is bigger than you and your sin's

God bless you
Why did you quote me?
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Elmojiid(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2017
title of the movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by ifex370(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2017
celestialdamsel:

Why did you quote me?

I told the op not to mind you undecided
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
Repent and also seek for your roomy and the lady u raped and ask for forgiveness. If not...your sins will visit you alone.

2 Likes

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
Thanks all
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Daviddson(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2017
There's no sin that the blood of Jesus Christ cannot forgive. But, you need to repent, ie, you need to really have a contrite heart and then take concrete steps to apologize or restitute. I will advise you to see a pastor for one on one counseling. The advise you receive from here can never be enough.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by APCsupporter: 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
I'm a very bad person, I feel like am going to be punished for all what i did within 2007-2012 as an undergraduate.
I can remember my 100lvl when I first got admission (pls i wont mention the name of school here), I found a guy to share room with off campus, we contributed 40k each and rented a house, after first semester; I realized that I needed more space to be able to bring my babes home without disturbance (my roomie was so 'churchy'), so i tried poisoning my roommate, I added copious amount of rat poison to his soup. Unfortunately for me, he noticed, I came up with a silly excuse that I was fumigating the room and the poison might have entered his food. I even went as far as hiring some touts to stab him at night, it didn't work. When all my plans to kill him failed, I burnt the house with all his properties inside including his birth certificate, O'level result, everything he owned while pretending it was an accident. I secured my own luggages and moved out. I now look back and realize, I tried to kill my 1 in a million roomie just to have the tattered house that doesn't even have a toliet in it alone to myself, this guy never gave me any problem and that was how I payed him back. I keep wandering what I would have done with the dead body if I had killed my roomie, people would eventually notice. I always had this proclivity to do evil.

I relocated back to the hostel, found another enemy, stole his phone, sold it for 2,000 naira and acted like nothing happened.

I was always stealing money from my father's wardrobe then, (I didn't call it stealing back then because he was my father) I took money weekly,I can bet it could have amounted to 100k+

I stole an LG Television from a church close to my father's house ( N.B my father was verrrry rich but he just didn't give me enough money), I sold the TV also. Many other properties I stole I can't remember.

Here I am today, I have everything a man could ever need, I am NOT poor, been married for 2 years with a child BUT I feel my sins would revisit me or my kids.

please somebody should notify the police. seun please let's get this man arrested. justice must prevail in this country!

4 Likes

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by APCsupporter: 10:55pm On May 30, 2017
it is a good thing that you regret your sins but that can't be all. you must be punished! I am reporting you immediately!
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Amberon: 11:10pm On May 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by SirKriz(m): 2:25am On May 31, 2017
*Yawns! Another fake story, but OP continue. grin
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Cooleasy(m): 2:39am On May 31, 2017
beardlessdude:

And you are still moving about freely, making posts on Nairaland and you have not yet been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by CyrusTheGreat: 3:22am On May 31, 2017
Not sure if trolling.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 6:19am On May 31, 2017
I'm in my house coman arrest me grin
APCsupporter:
it is a good thing that you regret your sins but that can't be all. you must be punished! I am reporting you immediately!
Cooleasy:

And you are still moving about freely, making posts on Nairaland and you have not yet been arrested?
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Roon9(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2017
Try and restitute sir. That is another way to be totally free
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Nobody: 8:46am On May 31, 2017
So many Nigerians are psychopaths. It's actually quite common.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by sonofluc1fer: 8:53am On May 31, 2017
Daviddson:
There's no sin that the blood of Jesus Christ cannot forgive..
Why does Jesus like evil people?
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by sonofluc1fer: 8:53am On May 31, 2017
FortuneTeller:
So many Nigerians are psychopaths. It's actually quite common.
Beautiful.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Daviddson(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Why does Jesus like evil people?
He changes them. That's the crust of the matter; because love is the greatest force in the world.
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by sonofluc1fer: 10:04am On May 31, 2017
Daviddson:
He changes them. That's the crust of the matter; because love is the greatest force in the world.
Don't mention Jesus and love in the same sentence, biko. Which love? Foolish Jew wey blaspheme, im ppl kill am hang am for cross. Where's the love?
Re: Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University by Ademoyewilliams(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2017
Repent and be saved.....admit that you are a sinner then ask for forgiveness...that's why he died for you......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel / Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib / His Story - God's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.