Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? (2226 Views)

Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Nnamdi Kanu Considering Lifting Ban On Attacking Yoruba As Yoruba Media Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by wale101010: 7:12pm On May 30, 2017
Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media or Buhari?
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by bencarson007(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2017
Buhari and his cabal

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu like...

Buhari is COMING ..........

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 30, 2017
Yoruba media...they took it to a whole new level out of fear of losing One Nigeria but backfired, giving IPOB coverage!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by SalamRushdie: 7:28pm On May 30, 2017
Ofcourse it was the Dullard Buhari that made an inconsequential group popular over night by two poorly thought out actions

1 : playing into Nnamdi Kanus trick by arresting him when he came into Nigeria with aim of being arrested

2: Talking about Nnamdi Kanu at that presidential chat with so much venom ..

Buhari is a very poor leadership material

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by doublewisdom: 7:31pm On May 30, 2017
Both of them and recently that mathy one thing person.

12 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by ESDKING: 7:33pm On May 30, 2017
Buhari, afonja media and one moniker like that IpobExposed, the guy dey promote Biafra with his topics like tomorrow no dey.

Some people get more agitated to join Ipob movement whenever they see his topics.

That guy made me to have passion for Biafra and even registered on Nairaland to express my opinion.
Just like the way Buhari imprisoned KANU thinking that he would silence him not knowing he's making him to have more followers.

AT LAST, UMUCHINEKE MUST WIN.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 7:33pm On May 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ofcourse it was the Dullard Buhari that made an inconsequential group popular over night by two poorly thought out actions

1 : playing into Nnamdi Kanus trick by arresting him when he came into Nigeria with aim of being arrested

2: Talking about Nnamdi Kanu at that presidential chat with so much venom ..

Buhari is a very poor leadership material

no offence, do you think at all? even a 4 year old wouldn't talk this way
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Ngokafor(f): 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
..Both to be honest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Nbote(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
OP U follow... How many IPOB related threads have u opened today alone? Una likes jus dey drink medicine for anoda pesin illness.
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Adiola(f): 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

why not fault his opinion

10 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
what made biafura popular is the disgraceful defeat of the foolish one coupled by the political miscalculation of the ibos. while many people including the tribesmen of gej moved on, the ipoobians kept on wailing and wailing. Mandi Cownu then saw this as an opportunity to cash in on the foolishness of his people. this is the story of the current day biafura

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 7:42pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:

I know you are an ipob supporter so I'm not surprised that you saw nothing wrong with that rubbish. how can he say that he planned his own arrest? if he actually planned it he wouldn't have kept those shotguns in his room. mind you namdiCOWnu has not been exonerated yet so this is not the time for you to be so comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

I don't expect a Buhari supporter to understand me because afterall y'all share the same destructive low IQ .

18 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I don't expect a Buhari supporter to understand me because afterall y'all share the same destructive low IQ .

so far you are the one proving to have low IQ with that silly post of yours. anyway all that you deserve from me is a "k"
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by AceRoot(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2017
Stunning that some Yoruba social media "experts" unwittingly served up Kanu and his radio onto a larger audience; then acting to show a farcical toughness The Great President of the 97%, baptised and ordained Nnamdi, the most credible and visible prisoner for the Biafran Renaissance. There you have it. What a monumental mistake from the ONE NIGERIA brigade.

10 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Adiola(f): 7:53pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

I know you are an ipob supporter so I'm not surprised that you saw nothing wrong with that rubbish. how can he say that he planned his own arrest? if he actually planned it he wouldn't have kept t JK one shotguns in his room. mind you namdiCOWnu has not been exonerated yet so this is not the time for you to be so comfortable.
have you seen how you have made a mess of your quote a shit gun ? please try again you are not talking to an illiterate ...why do you think the chief prosecutor did not charge him for illegal possession of weapon which would have given credence to their terrorism charges

14 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by PREBuhari2019: 7:54pm On May 30, 2017
The Fulani man

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by amuwo1980: 7:54pm On May 30, 2017
injustice and marginalization and hatred against the igbos, they failed to realize nothing last forever, upon all the education they yaribas claim they have, they were willing and even enthusiastic supporters of igbo destruction

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by SalamRushdie: 7:56pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

so far you are the one proving to have low IQ with that silly post of yours. anyway all that you deserve from me is a "k"

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by GrandGarcon: 7:56pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

I know you are an ipob supporter so I'm not surprised that you saw nothing wrong with that rubbish. how can he say that he planned his own arrest? if he actually planned it he wouldn't have kept those shotguns in his room. mind you namdiCOWnu has not been exonerated yet so this is not the time for you to be so comfortable.
He was already threatened with arrests long befor he arrived in Nigeria, Before then he travelled to all the places IPOB had big families, all the way to Japan, I listened to his broadcast he made in Tokyo and the one in Yokohama, but before then he had gone to the US and almost all of western Europe, in each broadcast he specifically said he was going to the zoo and that they will arrest him.

11 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 7:57pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
have you seen how you have made a mess of your quote a shit gun ? please try again you are not talking to an illiterate ...why do you think the chief prosecutor did not charge him for illegal possession of weapon which would have given credence to their terrorism charges

"k"
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by GrandGarcon: 7:59pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

what made biafura popular is the disgraceful defeat of the foolish one coupled by the political miscalculation of the ibos. while many people including the tribesmen of gej moved on, the ipoobians kept on wailing and wailing. Mandi Cownu then saw this as an opportunity to cash in on the foolishness of his people. this is the story of the current day biafura
Ga gbuo onwegi in fact hug a wet live transformer. Just take a look at the jungle thing you call a country and what A Pig's $hit had turned it into.

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 8:00pm On May 30, 2017
amuwo1980:
injustice and marginalization and hatred against the igbos, they failed to realize nothing last forever, upon all the education they yaribas claim they have, they were willing and even enthusiastic supporters of igbo destruction

ibos are the hateful people bros. they hate everyone. they brought everything upon themselves.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 8:04pm On May 30, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Ga gbuo onwegi in fact hug a wet live transformer. Just take a look at the jungle thing you call a country and what A Pig's $hit had turned it into.

lol. that pig poo is YOUR president. You are the ones to hug a transformer because we are FORCING you to remain with us. we are the ones that are frustrating the actualisation of biafura and we will make sure that you continue to live with us in this junglecheesy
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by Adiola(f): 8:06pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

"k"
you think you are chatting with a kid abi no wonder you support a propaganda party

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 8:07pm On May 30, 2017
GrandGarcon:
He was already threatened with arrests long befor he arrived in Nigeria, Before then he travelled to all the places IPOB had big families, all the way to Japan, I listened to his broadcast he made in Tokyo and the one in Yokohama, but before then he had gone to the US and almost all of western Europe, in each broadcast he specifically said he was going to the zoo and that they will arrest him.

I don't need your stories. show me links or a video to back up your claims. show me the video where he said he will come here with the aim of getting arrested cheesy. think I am one of those brainless ipoop members that believe just anything?
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
you think you are chatting with a kid abi no wonder you support a propaganda party
"k"
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by najoke: 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
This lost identity confused Biafuro.. You are here again grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by amuwo1980: 8:23pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

ibos are the hateful people bros. they hate everyone. they brought everything upon themselves.

no 1. Are you not ashamed of your moniker/name APC SUPPORTER?
no 2. You lie to yourself, whatever good that have happened to the generality of Nigerians happened under the watch of the igbo or the igboid.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by APCsupporter: 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
amuwo1980:

no 1. Are you not ashamed of your moniker/name APC SUPPORTER?
no 2. You lie to yourself, whatever good that have happened to the generality of Nigerians happened under the watch of the igbo or the igboid.

there is nothing shameful about supporting a party as long as I don't neglect the truth. if Nigeria is dependent on igbos then let them not go to work for 1 month. let's see who will go down between Nigeria and Igbos. they need Nigeria more than we need then. if they had chosen to go with their 5 states there wouldn't have any noise but no, they want to go with our oil
Re: Who Do You Blame For Making IPOB Popular: Yoruba Media Or Buhari? by GrandGarcon: 10:02pm On May 30, 2017
APCsupporter:

I don't need your stories. show me links or a video to back up your claims. show me the video where he said he will come here with the aim of getting arrested cheesy. think I am one of those brainless ipoop members that believe just anything?
go to youtube and download his broadcasts. You knew him after he was arrested, but I began listening to him almost 2 years before the 2015 elections, he is the one that made me not to vote. Sorry for coming late.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Playing Osibanjo Like They Did Jonathan. / Wike And Ameachi In Supremacy Battle Over PDP Convention . / Gbajabiamila Ati Osinbajo N Se Ipade Lori Mọnamọna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.