Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865040 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by rachealfst(f): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
What you people are doing to Ken is not nice o. As for K.C and Nate, you two should suffer small for love. Girls runs after them before but now the reverse is the case.
Well done Kimberly, ride on.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 15, 2017
queenitee:
Hihihihihi poor Nate.
Ken sorry o
K.C the evil man will always run when he isn't even being chased. Better go back to that church

Sis, free my K.C o, he's not an evil man.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Ayomicome:
undecidedKath bawo haha....Am only singing for K.c and Nate.
Kath!?Never. Like right now am actually falling for Dami.

Don't let K.C catch you o.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Jane1234f:
Wait, I just remembered something, where was Benjamin when Jane started working for Nate...it is said that she needed the money to take care of her mum,that's why she started working right? So Benjamin have the money to get her a car but can't take care of her mum with that money,biko Benjamin park one side I don't like you

cheesy cheesy cheesy Hater number one.

Trust people like Jane, she's the independent type.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 15, 2017
romanticnovella:
Vicky is taking this whole issue too far, he only came to visit her. It's better for ken to divorce her & let everyone go their separate ways.. So he can't visit Kath but she can visit her abi... Selfish woman

cheesy cheesy cheesy Vicky? Selfish woman?

This Vicky has suffered.

You're right but I can't blame her much, she's pregnant and again It's 'somehow' seeing your husband holding hands with the person he cheated on you with.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 15, 2017
EvaJael:
Ken's village people are really strong...I doff my hat for them. Nate better calm down and take things easy. K.C. I comment my reserve

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ken's village people are innocent o, he's the one doing himself.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Emperor380:
Mummy nice work here....waiting for next update jare..

Thanks darling, I will update soon.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Vicoch:

"Once bitten, twice shy" but Victoria has been bitten more than twice, ha! How many times do you want her to "shy"? .

I hate it when people are too stu'pid, can you imagine, if I were a woman I would never forgive Ken, ever, forget religion, no matter how I'm been preached to, why would I keep forgiving you every time over the same offence?, even God won't do that, why would you visit a person responsible for your family's breakdown?, forget about conscience, that is one of the reason why I am against love or marriage.. Seeing many unthinkable things happening, foolish things, has made me gamophobic.

I love your piece Kimberlywest, it's very real and terrific. As for Nate And Kc, I have nothing for you guys....

Thanks dear.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 15, 2017
marianneada:
I've started serious fasting and prayer on Ken head, this is just too much. Abeg make una join me in the prayer. He seriously needs God's intervention in this matter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am in.

I can't fast but I can pray.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Bb4u:
finally, I'm here...weldone Kim
Thanks sis.
Re: Love Hiccups by aluma(m): 3:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Updating now or u talking about later abeg release small one make I read since sleep nor gree come
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 15, 2017
greyce:
Ken should seek forgiveness from his village people cos they're bent on destroying him...I'm beginning to feel bad for him,Vicky should at least hear him out

seeing someone you love and trust betray you like this, is painful, so it won't be easy for her to forgive.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 15, 2017
mhizgap:

Don't mind me jawee I strolled down the diary section.
You strolled down diary section and you completely forgot us?
Okay o, no problem.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 15, 2017
rachealfst:
What you people are doing to Ken is not nice o. As for K.C and Nate, you two should suffer small for love. Girls runs after them before but now the reverse is the case.
Well done Kimberly, ride on.

Thanks sis, but Ken needs to suffer small, he hurt my Vicky.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 15, 2017
aluma:
Updating now or u talking about later abeg release small one make I read since sleep nor gree come

cheesy cheesy cheesy I think say na only me.

Give me an hour to type and do the necessary things.
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 4:25am On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Sis, free my K.C o, he's not an evil man.
Ah, he's now what?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Cont'd.

''Hope you went to church today?''

''Come in first before bombarding me with questions'' K.C replied, opening the door wider, to let her in.

''Now, I'm in, don't tell me you didn't go''

''Miss Dami, I did'' he answered and before closing the door.

''Tell me you're serious''

He walked over to the table, picked the remote control and decreased the volume of the T.V ''Do I look like a comedian'' he asked, feigning anger.

Standing up and giving him a hug, she said ''Alright, I'm so happy''

To Dami, she was only hugging a friend but to K.C, the harmless hug was more than that, it triggered the emotion he's been trying to keep at bay.

Involuntarily, his hands went around her waist and she stepped away and smiled at him.

''I'm glad you've repented'' she said and sank down into the chair.

''I was never a sinner'' he replied and left for the kitchen.

He soon came out with an orange juice and placed it before her.

''Thanks'' she greeted.

''You're welcome, it's all yours'' Indeed it's all her's, he wasn't the fruit juice type until she came along and he started stocking his refrigerator with them.

She poured it into the glass and before she could take a sip, her phone started ringing.

''Hello doctor Raphael'' she answered.

K.C couldn't hear what the so called Doctor Raphael was saying but that didn't stop him from cursing the doctor inwardly for the interruption.

''I will be there soon'' she said and ended the call,
K.C looked at her through narrowed eyes, waiting for explanations.

She carried her bag and smiled at him ''K.C I need to leave now, There's an emergency at the hospital and Doctor Raphael says he needs my assistance''

''This doctor Raphael, is he paying you or what? why does he always call you whenever he needs assistance?'' he asked, not minding if he sounded rude or not.

''I told you, I'm using the opportunity to learn new things'' she replied, already opening the door.

''Alright Miss D, I will drop you off, just let me get dressed first''

He ran to his room and wore his T-shirt, grabbed his car keys and came out, only to meet her already outside the apartment.

''She must be in a hurry'' he murmured and shut the door firmly before walking towards her.

Ken sat on the bare floor, looking helpless with tears streaking down his cheeks.

Just an innocent act got him into another ugly situation! He only visited Kath because he's human and his conscience would not let him be, if he had known the visit would make everything worse, then he would not have gone.

He checked his phone again and the text was still there, It was not a dream, his family's lawyer had texted to tell him that he's on Vicky's side.

It seemed like the whole world was gradually turning against him.

''God, have mercy on me and help me out' he cried out.

After screaming for long, he finally stopped, probably, he realized that screaming wouldn't bring any solution to his problems except headache.

''I need to do this'' he said continuously while standing up.
''I have to find a way out'' he added, nodding his head like a crazy man.

The thought that has been on his mind all day since Vicky left him kneeling outside the hospital, it's now time to put it into action; finally he would ask for help, from Vicky's parent.

He ran to his room like he was being chased and started packing his bag, in preparation for the journey he intends to embark on the following day.

Nate drove out of Akinwumi's street after spending almost the whole day at Jane's house.
He wished he could stay longer but he had to leave as his mum was almost running down his phone battery with constant calls and messages. He didn't know if he should call it love or care, but whatever it is, it's becoming annoying.

Just when he was about to leave the street, he spotted a car like that of Benjamin driving in, on a closer look, he saw that it's him and he reversed and followed him.

After following Benjamin's car for about a minute, his brain got back to normal and he began wondering what he was doing.

''Why am I being like this?'' he asked, reversing the car to go home again.

''What's happening to me? Why am I behaving like a jealous lover? It's not like I like Jane or something, he thought as he drove off.

''Thanks'' Dami muttered and alighted.

K.C had just driven her to the hospital, even though he wasn't happy that she didn't spend much time in his house.

On their way to the hospital, he had thought of asking her if she's involved with anyone but he decided against it, even though they were friends, it didn't feel right to meddle in her personal affairs.

''Oh, that's him'' Dami pointed and waved him bye, before walking towards a tall, skinny young man.

He sat there with widened eyes, all the while, he's being imagining doctor Raphael, as an old, gre-haired man, he never expected to see a young man probably in his early thirties with a predator-like look.

''I Don't like that doctor at all.'' he concluded and drove off

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Charmin1(f): 5:56am On Jul 15, 2017
I have been following for a while and I am really enjoying myself. Nice work

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2017
hahahahahaha some people will die of jealousy oh. kimberlyWest twinnie weldne

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by mhizgap(f): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

You strolled down diary section and you completely forgot us?

Okay o, no problem.

I strolled ni but I ran as fast as I can down here.

Make Kc and Dami a couple already, as for Nate and Jane let the most handsome win.

Dear Vicky

I know you've gone through a lot of truma, hurt and am really sorry for everything but ma please kindly take things easy in order not to lose your pregnancy you're seven month gone now.

I know he cheated, I know he deserve to be castrated or hanged even the bible support an adulterous man to be put away but please one one chance is all I plead for for the sake of your unborn child. raising a child all alone isn't as sweet as it might sound. Forgive but don't forget.

From your favourite Fan

Mhizgap

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Weldon madam Kimberlywest, abeg hlp me ask k.c,do doctor rapheal look like e care,ifact don't love him,. whisper ken let me borrow u brain ,get yourself hurt may be a litle accident or take little overdose, (if u like take it were nobody will see u oo na die u dey) ,n ask d doctor to call your wife she will run 240 there,just try it and tank me later.
now Nate own even worst oo ,u Neva start dating n u are jealous. dear God let d two guys pay.n my dear Vicky how are my twins hope dre kickng
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Nate is really going crazy fr Jane but he just won't admit it...OK na.
K.c is also facing same issue: They are too proud to admit the fact that they ar in luv.

Mum please more updates

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Eniqurl(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Am enjoying every bit of this. I feel very sorry for Ken tho, Vicky should just forgive him already sad

Nate and KC never know anything....mumu guys be claiming they are not in love phew
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest come and continue oo
Re: Love Hiccups by itsandi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
www.tushstories.com
Read | Share | Publish stories, poetry, articles.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
queenitee:
Ah, he's now what?
He's a perfect gentleman
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Charmin1:
I have been following for a while and I am really enjoying myself. Nice work

thanks alot
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
igit270:
Weldon madam Kimberlywest, abeg hlp me ask k.c,do doctor rapheal look like e care,ifact don't love him,. whisper ken let me borrow u brain ,get yourself hurt may be a litle accident or take little overdose, (if u like take it were nobody will see u oo na die u dey) ,n ask d doctor to call your wife she will run 240 there,just try it and tank me later.
now Nate own even worst oo ,u Neva start dating n u are jealous. dear God let d two guys pay.n my dear Vicky how are my twins hope dre kickng

Thanks dear.

cheesy cheesy your twins? Don't let Ken come after you.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
mhizgap:

I strolled ni but I ran as fast as I can down here.

Make Kc and Dami a couple already, as for Nate and Jane let the most handsome win.

K.C and Dami? Couple?

I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Eniqurl:
Am enjoying every bit of this. I feel very sorry for Ken tho, Vicky should just forgive him already sad

Nate and KC never know anything....mumu guys be claiming they are not in love phew

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sis, believe them, they are not in love.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kimkardashain:
hahahahahaha some people will die of jealousy oh.
kimberlyWest twinnie weldne

Thanks Twinnie.
Re: Love Hiccups by Pinkfeet: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
i really enjoy this story.
so play boys are now in love,
ken God will help u

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.