Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865029 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by shurley22(f): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
dearest kimberlywest,
This piece is enthralling I must say, from page 1 to this current page.
Please make Ken's suffering stop, he made a mistake, yes a really big one but Vicky is also suffering too. Please bring them back together or give them peace apart from each other.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chapter 14.

K.C stood at the gate contempleting if he should go in or not.

He later decided to spend as little time as possible and try as much as possible to avoid his father.

He was still standing there when the gate opened slightly

''Oga, you don come?'' the gate man asked and K.C sighed, he wanted to say ''no'' but he decided not to dwell on the gateman's stupid question and nodded before entering.

''Ahmed, what's keeping you, open the gate'' Maryann screamed at the gate man, who quickly aplogized.

K.C smiled, he knew she saw him but pretended not to.

He quickened his step and soon got to her car.

''Little sis, how are...

''Who is your little sis?'' she asked eyeing him.

''Alright, alright, I'm sorry for not coming back earlier'' he aplogized with a smile.

''I pleaded with you to come back early and you're coming back a week after the supposed day'' she asked eyeing him.

His eyes widened in surprise ''Maryann you pleaded with me? You didn't exactly beg me, you used the word must'' he replied, laying more emphasis on 'must'.

''Mum and dad are not around, we were not expecting you, Mary has gone for shopping, her introduction is a week from now and as you can see, I am on my way out'' she told him before entering into her car.

''What a nice way to welcome your big brother''

''you should be glad I'm still standing here, talking to you, If I should pay evil with evil, I won't be standing here talking to you, afterall you were never there to welcome me''

He held her tear-filled gaze and his heart sank, It hurt to disappoint her, even though she was the witty type, he knew she was also an emotional type, whenever she asks for something, it's always important.

''Maryann, I'm here now'' he replied calmly.

''stay as much as you want, I'm going out''

Rubbing his brow, K.C wondered why she wanted him in the house, the day they arrived, for her to be this emotional, then it means that whatever it is, must be very important to her, but with the way she was gazing at him, he couldn't ask her what it is.

''I didn't exactly come back for you, I came here to pick my car before heading to my house''

''Better'' she retorted and banged the door, before driving out.

''Witch, why does she have to be the first person to see me?'' he murmured while heading upstairs, to pick his car keys from where he left them.

''Queen'' Vicky cried out obviously in pain.

Queen rushed out from the kitchen as soon as she heard Vicky's voice and met her on the floor cradling her stomach.

''Vicky, Vicky, talk to me what is it?''

''My stomach, it hurts badly'' she replied with tears.

''Vicky, we need to call the doctor'' Queen replied and reached for her phone while using the other hand to support Vicky who was already crying out in pain.

''Queen, Queen, I think the...the...ba...baby is coming''

''Vicky, calm down, that can't be possible, you still have a month and one week left'' Queen replied still trying to dial the doctor's number but it wasn't going through.

''God, what do I do?'' Queen asked, with shaky voice ''Vicky, you need to be strong, I will call a taxi and take you to the hospital''

''Alright, queen, I'm dying slowly, the pain is becoming unbearable'' she cried out again.

Quickly she took two throw pillows and used it to support Vicky's head before leaving to the kitchen to turn off the gas cooker, Vicky had earlier asked her to prepare Jollof rice for her and that was what she was doing before she heard Vicky calling her.

She soon ran back to the sitting room ''Vicky, try to breath''

''Queen, I'm dying'' she shrieked and Queen began panicking again.

''The taxi has not arrived yet, Vicky you need to be strong, you won't die'' Queen assured her and she shook her head negatively.

''Queen, I'm dying, My whole body hurts, please call my husband to come''

Had she just said my husband? Maybe it's the pains that making her talk without thinking, Queen thought, while dialing Ken's number.

''Incase he doesn't get her before I die, just tell him I love him and I forgive him for everything'' Vicky said to Queen, breathing unsteadily.

''Vicky, nobody is dying'' She replied dialing Ken's number for the third time but still she got no answer.

''Queen, please tell him to come over here, I really need him by my side now''

''okay'' Queen answered and with shaky hands, she sent Ken a text asking him to come over to her house.

It's been a week since they last saw him and she wondered if he was angry over the way Vicky treated him at the hospital and if that's the reason why he's not picking his calls.

A car honked outside and she quickly helped Vicky up ''Vicky, the taxi is here, we will soon be at the hospital'' Queen assured her.

''Queen don't waste your time, I might not reach the hospital'' Vicky replied with tears.

''Vicky I said...'' she stopped suddenly, Vicky was going weak in her arms ''Vicky, What's happening?'' she shouted as soon as Vicky dropped to the ground with her eyes closed.

Tbc.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
shurley22:
dearest kimberlywest,
This piece is enthralling I must say, from page 1 to this current page.
Please make Ken's suffering stop, he made a mistake, yes a really big one but Vicky is also suffering too. Please bring them back together or give them peace apart from each other.

Thanks sis.

I will try to bring them back together, as soon as I can. cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pinkfeet:
i really enjoy this story. so play boys are now in love, ken God will help u
Amen. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rip Vicky
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Akinwale14:
Rip Vicky

No be small thing.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by Ayomicome(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Akinwale14:
Rip Vicky
Bros abeg no talk that one o
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ayomicome:
Bros abeg no talk that one o
Lolzz
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Akinwale14 post=58488994]Rip Vicky [/quoteNa so you wicked reach?
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Akinwale14:
Rip Vicky
Na so you wicked reach?
Re: Love Hiccups by Ayomicome(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
I know Vick is just proving stubborn,she's weak on the inside and I can't allow you to die yet......***(calling 119)***

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jane1234f:
Na so you wicked reach?
Lolzz shey u no read d last letter ni? " she shouted as soon as Vicky
dropped to the ground with her eyes closed",that means she don die nah
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
KimberlyWest this story make sense abeg continue,, I fit borrow u my power bank if ur phone don low..
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
oh lord! this is nt contraction! kim kim kim kimberlyWest,where is dat geh?
Re: Love Hiccups by Misselocon(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Okay o....now that dey are tastin wat love feels like dey will understand it's not so easy....nice one writer
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
No Kimberly, my Vicky is going nowhere.

K.c and Dami, date already.
Jane who is bro Benjamin??
Re: Love Hiccups by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
if she die i won't like that ooo
Re: Love Hiccups by Eyimama: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na dream
Re: Love Hiccups by Nickibeauty(f): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kim save Vicky o
Re: Love Hiccups by Ansasan(f): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Vicky Biko there is a child to push, wake up embarassed embarassed
Re: Love Hiccups by arshavineering(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
kimberley take note: no try wetin u wan do now oo..once vicky die, I don end the reading oo

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Eniqurl(f): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Akinwale14:
Rip Vicky
ah! You are wicked o...... Kimberlywest pls save our Vicky
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Eniqurl:
ah! You are wicked o...... Kimberlywest pls save our Vicky
lol
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Akinwale14:
Lolzz shey u no read d last letter ni? " she shouted as soon as Vicky
dropped to the ground with her eyes closed",that means she don die nah
She's not dead biko
Re: Love Hiccups by kyliespicer: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kimkardashain:
oh lord! this is nt contraction! kim kim kim kimberlyWest,where is dat geh?
kimberlyWest,pls spare vicky oh pls
Re: Love Hiccups by cutediva87(f): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ayomicome:
I know Vick is just proving stubborn,she's weak on the inside and I can't allow you to die yet......***(calling 119)***
bros 119 na mortuary number? because na 911 me I know oo. meanwhile Kim Weldon
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
sitting in a corner observing wat Kim want to do,Kim Kim ok
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jane1234f:
She's not dead biko
OK I hear u
Re: Love Hiccups by bummybummy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
plz nothing must happen to Vicky o
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kim,please don't do this to Vicky.
Re: Love Hiccups by hormobolanle: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gengengengen
action n suspense activatedgrin Issokay....... let's c if Vicky will make it

chaiiiiiii Ken Don Enta am.
abi isit dat young doctor d one claiming dami?cos Iyam not come n b understanding again o

Nate Nate hmmmmm I reserve my comment

n anti Kimberlywest Shey u don't know dat weekend update will b up to 7?
I will Kontinue to b thinking about d punishment I will give u
#ThinkingAloud abi I should ask her to finish d story bfr Monday as PUNISHMENT?wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.