Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib (42974 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos / Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by moshould(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2017
Wetin concern us?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 9:45am On May 31, 2017
some where born with a silver spoon
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by 10eola(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by obaival(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2017
mtcheeeew
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by udenzino(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2017
wetin concern Babu with shoes........ grin grin grin grin ... Learn to live a quiet life....
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by nnokwa042(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2017
Dash people the one's they don't like again they wont but they won't stop showing us,should we turn Semo for u eeh DJ cuppy? undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by hobermener: 9:46am On May 31, 2017
G
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 9:46am On May 31, 2017
and this is news
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Honest2(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2017
This is how I feel after see this post

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by datgoaldigger1(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2017
Our own time dy come

Life na turn by turn
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by columbus007(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2017
I have forgotten what I have to type smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 9:55am On May 31, 2017
Good for her.
My wife and children will
possess more,,,this I believe.

They may not show the world though because I would try my best to make sure they are more disciplined.

B4 u lash me,,,,,en,,,consider the MORE used above,,grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 9:55am On May 31, 2017
If everyone was to show off their shoe shelves, I guess the shoes manufacturers will really laugh at how stupid we all are. We have two legs but own 365 pairs of shoes with the capacity to wear a shoe each year. And go to where ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by davisglee(f): 9:57am On May 31, 2017
Abeg the babe just posted her thing like every other girl will and not for show up.Free her jari[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by iamphill: 10:00am On May 31, 2017
farano:
hmmm. . Check out Chris Brown's shoe closet

And yet he doesnt make noice like some of our nigerian people
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 10:05am On May 31, 2017
She can only wear one and it is going to be the least expensive one to her grave, if they don't bury her bare-footed.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by kbright911(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2017
michael142:
I pity the man when go come forward to marry this girl. Scorpio girls that like fashion find it difficult to settle down in life. Arrogant, rude, unforgiving and disrespectful. This one na 100% sure future single mother

LOL
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by joenor(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2017
tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by DJInfluence: 10:12am On May 31, 2017
vargasvictory:
OK

make I fry beans ??
No need, make we fry stone, e go taste better if we combine am with sharp sand.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by fof1: 10:15am On May 31, 2017
TunezMedia:
The popular disc jockey and daughter to Oil Billionaire Femi Otedola, has moved out of her old apartment to a new one on Knightsbridge.

Cuppy whose real name is Ifeoluwa Otedola shared her last moments and movements from her old crib to the new including a brief footage of her endless rack of exotic shoes, well stacked in her new room.

See more shots below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/cuppy-shows-off-her-huge-shoe-closet-in.html

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR ALL THINGS WE ENJOY ON EARTH. BUT, PLS ALL THESE ARE VANITY OF VANITIES...IF NOT PROPERLY UTILIZED. GO GIVE OUT OLD STOCKS REGULARLY TO D LESS OPPORTUNED IN SOCIETY. SAVE URSELF D STRESS AND LOADS OF LOADS...
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by mhktaryan: 10:24am On May 31, 2017
vargasvictory:
OK
make I fry beans ??
fry pawpaw instead
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Captain6(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2017
The way crappy gists make FP on Nland is becoming annoying. *OP WHO HER SHOES HELP?*
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Techliet(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by PStacks(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2017
TunezMedia:
The popular disc jockey and daughter to Oil Billionaire Femi Otedola, has moved out of her old apartment to a new one on Knightsbridge.

Cuppy whose real name is Ifeoluwa Otedola shared her last moments and movements from her old crib to the new including a brief footage of her endless rack of exotic shoes, well stacked in her new room.

See more shots below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/cuppy-shows-off-her-huge-shoe-closet-in.html

i don't know why i just don't like this girl no matter how hard she tries.. God forgive me sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by Nobody: 11:34am On May 31, 2017
farano:

hope u not mistaking, that's a boutique ooo. but if that's real, Chris brown no get two head, Its well with me too.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by megaphantom(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2017
farano:
hehehe e be like boutique
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib by HARDDON: 12:18pm On May 31, 2017
farano:

shocked shocked shocked farano?

i change ma mind angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.