Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million (39523 Views)

Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by ademiD(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
funny comments...what people can do for money ehn, may God help us...
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by taiwog700: 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
my broda as d tin dey me now just give me #300,000 naira now i will do it at oshodi even if it is two times

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by sircrabo: 12:25pm On May 31, 2017
Lol. What if you get an alert of half the money first and then you start bathing in the market square only to discover its a fake bank alert grin

As a lady you display all your goodies to the agbeeros and bus conductors only to find nothing in your acct
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by tunlade02: 12:26pm On May 31, 2017
Give that offer to a clergy and see if he will not grab it. Am available anytime!
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by agarawu23(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2017
Body wey go rotten when u die grin

Just gv me $500,000 from the $10m. I will baff round the whole of lagos

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 31, 2017
ladySuperb:

*yinmu*
we know u nah .....
na ur type dey do am for back??

lol, it may surprise you, but some people don't think this life is all about money, money, i just happened to be one of those people. Ayam absolutely sure the only time i have being stark naked in public is when i was between 0-4 years old.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by nc201016(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2017
I would not do that cos my pride is priceless
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by banmee(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2017
I don't think i've laughed this hard from all the responses i have read so far. Nigerians.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by banmee(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2017
nc201016:
I would not do that cos my pride is priceless

We are talking about 10 million dollars. Your children will lynch you if they ever found out.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by nkemdi89(f): 12:39pm On May 31, 2017
I threw the question among my colleagues, one said he will even bath naked for half a million naira, another said for 465 days with constant touching that he doesn't care, the third said he will slap his HOD and stop work for a month .

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by nc201016(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2017
banmee:

We are talking about 10 million dollars. You children will lynch you if they ever found out.
bro I create my own luck in life, my pride is priceless
we are all different

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Tsamyavictor(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2017
I will bath in whole local government area we have in Nigeria.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 31, 2017
after bathing i would stand there 10 hours as extra.

7 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Realist1(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2017
O boy dat money big na, for dis one wey suffer grip and squeeze cloth for people neck dey shake leg join so.Like Ashawo wey dem nor pay

In short as we just dey agree on nam I go don dey clean body with towel, I don finish tey tey,soft work. Bonus, I go repeat am for CNN.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by StrongandMighty: 1:05pm On May 31, 2017
If dey can wear all doz dia skimpy half naked clothes 2 snap pictures nd post on Instagram nd fcbk bafin naked means ntin nah.... Wetin b dat wey our eyes neva see b4

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Akaujaa(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2017
lol...when lots of the celebrities walk naked in public free of charge, talkmore of when $10m is involved.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by chronique(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2017
I wouldn't do it. It's the one reason I've always refused to audition for big brother Africa and Naija. I can't stand the thought of being seen nude in public. I don't think I can be that crazy. I'm quite reserved and old fashioned to things like that. The money is a lot but I can't do it. Except you'd have me cover my face and no one would recognize me.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 31, 2017
Me am eva ready o. Wu no like beta tin?
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by AleeDee(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2017
For $1m sef i'll sh*t join d bath sef

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by cremedelacreme: 1:32pm On May 31, 2017
I will go to the most crowded place in the world if possible.. I will even shave my private part and armpit naked. Then I will tell them to call CNN, BBC, AL Jazeera, ESPN and all news outlet to video and make sure everybody in the whole world sees it.. Then after a week I will do it again the second time as thanksgiving grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Yusuf4: 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
100k dollars I will do it after all our girls dey naked themselves in name if dressing
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Yusuf4: 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
100k dollars I will do it after all our girls dey naked themselves in name of dressing
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Salt3: 1:37pm On May 31, 2017
FvckShiT:
I'll fúçkiñg bath

I'll fūçk in public

I'll fúçkiñg give a head too

Uhm? U need don't need to wait for that. Just come and start acting blue film.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Nofuckgiven: 1:54pm On May 31, 2017
Any lady who does that is a shameless fool because even Tboss didn't go completely unclad,how would you as a woman feel when you walk along the road and people show you your vagina in public?? Even your kids would hate you for selling your pride for any amount of money. A man can always go scotfree,this is Africa not Europe or Canada! undecided
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by stanvesco(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2017
HottestFire:
Where the money first...We are talking about more than 3billion naira here by conversion.

Please which river are we going?
grin grin grin grin
hahhshahahabaa naira never fall reach like that o

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Jammiiee(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2017
Only sensible speech I've bn looking for, hope to see just 1 more as I move on and I'm ok once we're only 3 angry
Jiang:
I WIL NOT, ayam very comfortable where i am, i will not do something like this just for a useless piece of paper that will eventually finish

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Jammiiee(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
Bro, I can see we share the same stance on this matter... u're cool, I was thinking only me wouldn't angry
Jiang:

lol, it may surprise you, but some people don't think this life is all about money, money, i just happened to be one of those people. Ayam absolutely sure the only time i have being stark naked in public is when i was between 0-4 years old.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Jammiiee(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2017
Bro, I can see we share the same stance on this matter... u're cool, I was thinking only me wouldn't angry
Jiang:

lol, it may surprise you, but some people don't think this life is all about money,f those people. Ayam absolutely sure the only time i have being stark naked in public is when i was between 0-4 years old.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Jammiiee(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
I was looking for the third person. And I've seen. That's good bro, respect sad . Now leme jettison this thread... very few people in this country have power over here money angry
nc201016:
bro I create my own luck in life, my pride is priceless
we are all different
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by fwangzyno(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2017
ShitHead:
I will do; 365 days in a year. I will add more 365 days to them as jara. Walk naked for six months...to market, church...anywhere. This useless body that will just decay even if I die poor. I will put it to good use and pay My tithe.
I swear I dey ur back

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Andymiguel: 2:42pm On May 31, 2017
Jostico:
I won't even do that for $20million. Na joke o
You say wetin!!
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Andymiguel: 2:42pm On May 31, 2017
Jostico:
I won't even do that for $20million. Na joke o
You say wetin!! make e just be joke o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service / Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift / Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.