Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million (39522 Views)

Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Malakh: 2:44pm On May 31, 2017
understand one thing they were naaked because it was just two of them in the garden,they were husband and wife,husband and wives are permitted to be naaked before each other but when they left the garden then He clothed them because they were going out of their home,I'm naaked right now in my house when I step outiside,I know I'm to be clothed,so being "naaked" is a judgement,when Christ resurrected He had clothes on
crazyABO:
Naked we came and in naked we shall return let do it 50/50 I will give the person that brought the water and bucket 5million$ and I will take 5million$ abegi grin
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by omenka1: 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
firstly, l go pull my swagga baf-up give one clean chic for the market square to hold for me. then, l go carry bucket locate the nearest source of water, fetch two buckets back to the market square, then go down low by squatting to release hot shyte(feaces) before the bathe proper. l will make sure l take my time to wash dat xpensiv region where all eyes will be staring at. After the expensive bathe, l locate the chic wit ma clothes, then take her out to spoil her. l know she would like to taste what she saw- l will make sure dat l dicksipline her, garnish her body wit ma sp..m, lavish the money on her. Thereafter, linda ikeji's blog will carry the news++++shikena
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Bishops10(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
HottestFire:
Where the money first...We are talking about more than 3billion naira here by conversion.

Please which river are we going?
grin grin grin grin
River deh Bush naa..... Abeg If na stadium, I go stay bath make them announce say Messi deh there, you know the crowd that will come... Brother I will bath

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
FvckShiT:
I'll fúçkiñg bath

I'll fūçk in public

I'll fúçkiñg give a head too

Will u fvvking take a fvvking poo too tongue
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by hollah123: 2:57pm On May 31, 2017
bath for public Na small thing, I do am tire for free during nysc 3 weeks camp. so Abeg pass me d bucket

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Heymorse(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
Even for 2 million dollars
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by WOruGunu(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2017
Pple funny sha

Just to bath 10$m

Brother sister I swear wit my great grand father bones I go waka from Berger to any part of lagos.

Wetin I come find again for my life

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by HRich(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2017
ShitHead:
I will do; 365 days in a year. I will add more 365 days to them as jara. Walk naked for six months...to market, church...anywhere. This useless body that will just decay even if I die poor. I will put it to good use and pay My tithe.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Even Buhari will do the same

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by minexpo(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2017
infact, my father, mother,sisters, brothers, neighbours..wetin i dey talk self, ma street pple must baff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by omoteesexy(f): 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
abeg wey the river
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Mkbryants(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
My own case is different!... I wouldn't just bath outside but I would as well live outside too.

Besides, u wey nor baff for outside all this while ow your be... I am a game any day any time jare.

N:B. This kinda questions na im cause riot for jos in 1862 ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by sheffyUTD(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2017
Explorers:
$10m is too much na.
$1m, i will bath 3 times in a day for 1 month.
Chaii. Things people do for money
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by sheffyUTD(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2017
Explorers:
$10m is too much na.
$1m, i will bath 3 times in a day for 1 month.
Chaii. Things people do for money
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Abfinest007(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2017
10 million dollars is not a chicken fee oh .have not seen nake celebrities on magazine
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by armadeo(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2017
chronique:
I wouldn't do it. It's the one reason I've always refused to audition for big brother Africa and Naija. I can't stand the thought of being seen nude in public. I don't think I can be that crazy. I'm quite reserved and old fashioned to things like that. The money is a lot but I can't do it. Except you'd have me cover my face and no one would recognize me.

Lol.

Big brother is a maybe and its 25mill we are talking upwards of 3.5billion.

Dude I will do it in from of everybody I know. Who wants to die should enter lagoon.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by armadeo(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2017
stanvesco:

hahhshahahabaa naira never fall reach like that o

Lol. You never see anything.
1 naira = 380 dollars

10million $$ = 3.8 billion naira.

E don fall reach that level.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by kenzyken101: 6:04pm On May 31, 2017
with $10 milli..dolls..I will bath for 4years regularly on time...morning and night....if possible weather to hot..afternoon..
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Fkforyou(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2017
Lol...Now I agree, Everyone has a price. See even our celebrities they eager to bath outside. undecided

And na these same Nigerians go want they form holy on Sunday or Friday when you can pay 10 million to see their unclothedness.

I swear Nigeria is full of hypocrites... grin

What if assuming you finish bathing and God takes away your life.? undecided

I'm not claiming to be righteous, I'm just surprised that for a country as holy as Nigeria they could easily be swayed by money... grin
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 31, 2017
No pretenses, i wont do such for all the money in the world.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by procky(f): 7:22pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious prank by two
years old Funny actor as he shifted his beautiful sister's waist. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0s0haF-LpU&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
20 million naira i will bath dress up and go home to watch beyond enemy lines.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by bizzibodi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
i go pee on camera & on cameraman sef.
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by mikeben696: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
when a guy walked 5km naked under hot sun for #2000 and babes dey see em longitude,i will even sleep unclad..in nid life changing paper now oo
Re: Celebrities Willing To Bathe In Public For $10million by mikeben696: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
when a guy walked 5km naked under hot sun for #2000 and babes dey see em longitude,i will even sleep unclad..in need of life changing paper now oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service / Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift / Tonto Dikeh Rescues Man Thrown Out Of A speeding Keke Napep (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.