Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo (2412 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by AmadiAba: 9:41am On May 31, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has delivered a dispassionate call for the nation to stay united, amid renewed agitation for a breakup and the creation of an independent state of Biafra.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/412140/nnamdi-kanu-should-forget-about-biafra-join-me-to-re-build-nigeria-osinbajo/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by TheBlogSavvy: 9:43am On May 31, 2017
Y
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by CRAPHA96(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2017
g

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by simplycarro: 9:49am On May 31, 2017
IgbereTvnews again??
IPOB and fake are inseparable.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Firgemachar: 9:50am On May 31, 2017
I dont trust the source.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by vagabondMynd44: 9:57am On May 31, 2017
Igbere news grin

Igbos know their agitation is useless if the Yorubas don't bless or support it.
Now they want to work with Osinbajo. hehehee

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by HiddenShadow: 9:59am On May 31, 2017
Osibanjo Begging for unity with a people his people call evil
I wonder why Nigerians want unity with people they term evil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Ogbuefi2020: 10:05am On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Igbere news grin

No is the other way round, yoruba know that their life is useless without igbo business as rusted roof will overtake the few good places igbos live, that is why Osinbajo is here begging kanu to work with him, of course kanu will not

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by vagabondMynd44: 10:09am On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

No is the other way round, yoruba know that their life is useless without igbo business as rusted roof will overtake the few good places igbos live, that is why Osinbajo is here begging kanu to work with him, of course kanu will not

We told you to leave our rusted roofs alone and go back home. you all refused
Why is the East so dreadful for you people to stay in ehnn?

why must you look for Yorubas and Hausas to be with them and marry them? Na by force?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 10:10am On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Igbere news grin

Hahahahahaha! Are u serious?Try save ur suffering tribe first before saving others. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by BLACKdagger: 10:11am On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Igbere news grin

Always turning the table around.
Why are u yorubas like this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by vagabondMynd44: 10:13am On May 31, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahahahaha! Are u serious?Try save ur suffering tribe first before saving others. cheesy

my tribe contributes roughly 60% for your survival in this country

SS people contribute 30%

Igbos and the rest contributes less than 10%

So tell me who is suffering or who will suffer without Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by vincentjk(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2017
I pity the tribes in the middle belt more because when the igbos are gone the zombies will deal with them, they're very very wicked and will islamize them all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 10:21am On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

SS people contribute 30%

Hahahahaha..Mr unity BEGGER let dem go ad suffer na..Its dia suffering not ur suffering..
FG purposely made dia Land underdeveloped still yet they contribute.imagine what will happen if they have dia own country?If FG treat west like dey treat EAST una zone for don turn Malawi by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Nature8(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2017
CRAPHA96:
FROM THIS SPEECH IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT BUHARI IS DEAD.........he should help u to rebuild nigeria are u the president!!!

Lwkmd grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Ogbuefi2020: 11:00am On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

SS people contribute 30%

How exactly does your tribe contribute this, by sitting their lazy ass.es in their leaking rusted roofs? so people came to take advantage of federal infrastructure and pay tax and you claim its your tribe that did it? Without Nigeria, the federal infrastructure which you use dubious means to monopolize will be replicated everywhere and the people who use these infrastructure for businesses and pay the taxes will vacate and rusted roofs will overtake everywhere like your hinterlands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Ogbuefi2020: 11:03am On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

We told you to leave our rusted roofs alone and go back home. you all refused
Why is the East so dreadful for you people to stay in ehnn?

why must you look for Yorubas and Hausas to be with them and marry them? Na by force?
see this mumu, tell your yoruba and hausa soildiers, police, civil defense, road safety, etc etc to vacate east first. How can you occupy our lands and even shoot us for coming out on our own roads and claim you told us to leave and go back home??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by mikeycharles(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2017
f
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Awolumote(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
Igbo if u wana create Biafra it is very easy let all igbos move to the east and leave Lagos and other areas, then I will believe you really want to leave. All these I contribute this I contribute that is nonsense to me. Please start moving now and we take you serious

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Awolumote(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
Igbo if u wana create Biafra it is very easy let all igbos move to the east and leave Lagos and other areas, then I will believe you really want to leave. All these I contribute this I contribute that is nonsense to me. Please start moving now and we take you serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Eshinwaju: 11:44am On May 31, 2017
Igberetv, the despicable animals is your source of news

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:52am On May 31, 2017
But wetin dey do these ipodians.

Yorubas are dirty ok leave their lands.

They're mining skulls leave them.

They're eating ewedu haba leave them.

They have brown roofs leave their lands na.

Leave their forum too grin

This isn't difficult na, no ewedu eating cone headed afonja is begging you to stay.

You Iboes are the most intelligent in africa, grin, this is simple instruction. We aren't your enemies, the majority of us want you out of our Nigeria, leave Nigeria for us and our Fulani slave masters undecided

You guys won't make any points, instead you'll 1uote me to insult me, before you do that.

Yes, I'm an afonja

Yes, I'm dirty

Yes, I love ewedu

Yes, I like my cone head

Yes, I love mining skulls

Yes, my house is brown roofed

Yes, I'm an afonja muslim

Yes, I have tribal marks

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by enemybulldozer(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2017
Awolumote:
Igbo if u wana create Biafra it is very easy let all igbos move to the east and leave Lagos and other areas, then I will believe you really want to leave. All these I contribute this I contribute that is nonsense to me. Please start moving now and we take you serious
We don't need goons like you to take us serious because it will not take us to anywhere. We only need God to bless and grant us success in what we are doing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Diademk07: 12:01pm On May 31, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Dummy, that's not a plea but an order!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by praise1705(f): 12:08pm On May 31, 2017
it is the masses or those who got nothing at stake that are agitating for biafra, the real business men n hard working individuals want unity cos they would loose a lot if biafra comes in to play
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by dami2boi(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2017
Hmm... i no wan laugh oh, make him join you and not Buhari again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Tenim47(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Are you not evil undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 31, 2017
IPOB has its reason and its valuable. but war is a disaster everyone should avoid. if u people want to go, go peacefuly and do it diplomatically. when you people go and ur leaders that has been embezling ur money starts ruining ur so called ipob nation, u will learn. most importantly make youths no lose their life in this stupid war because am very sure namdi kanu and all the ipob main cause wil never get hurt nor their family and friends. igbo youth wise up, dont waste ur life for dumb cause
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Forget About Biafra & Join Me To Re-build Nigeria - Osinbajo by deflover(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

SS people contribute 30%

Taah which tribe contribute 60%
U no dey fear
So u look SS wey dey provide everything say na 30%
To lie don be hubby ba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari's Family Members, Security Aides, Return From UK / I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement / The Igbo And Present Politics Of Education In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.