Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man (2820 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by EasternWind: 1:19pm On May 31, 2017
Is unfortunate that u and ur friends in hate haven't recovered from the success of BiafraHeroesDay Sit at home.

Take heart dear

1 Like

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by BLACKdagger: 1:20pm On May 31, 2017
Who takes this shameless old man serious again?
Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by cowardafonja: 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
The thing about idiots is that they hardly imagine how stupid they are until some sense is drilled into them by some unnatural force.

They always imagine the only way to get one to do their bidding is blackmailing them into doing so.

Your comment is as stupid as it comes. Your intent is to mention me before I comment on the thread (what I wasn't even planning on doing) so as to discourage me from commenting, but I'm doing this now to make you understand your tactics work for only imbecilës, like a bunch of people who consider a mortal like themselves, God.

Look son, I have said it a million and one times, my GREATEST DESIRE as a bona-fide Nigerian today is to see the back of those bastards who wish nothing but evil on this country. I pray day and night their wish comes true so we can rid the country of such massive concentration of foolish human beings. The whole country stinks because of their presence if you must know.

Now you have my comment. Go choke to death on it bro.

There is always something mumuish about your comments gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by PFRB: 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
You say you live in Aba. You were on Crystal Park road off Port Harcourt road and within how many minutes you were at Lagos street. Did you lose your geography? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by PFRB: 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Abagworo really soiled his name yesterday when he opened a thread about PH not observing the Biafra Sit at Home. I swore never yo take him serious and the old man is still disgracing himself.

My brother the thing tire me oo. Within 1 hour he had made a round trip from PH to Onne and back to Eliozu to Rumuokwuta. This can only happen in a day when the roads are deserted in Port Harcourt. Shame on him.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
PFRB:

My brother the thing tire me oo. Within 1 hour he had made a round trip from PH to Onne and back to Eliozu to Rumuokwuta. This can only happen in a day when the roads are deserted in Port Harcourt. Shame on him.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

Yes, I was there. Those IPOD, they killed the woman, killed her children, set her family and her local government on fire. They finally proceeded and set the entire state on fire.

As I'm talking to you now, they want to goan kill Osibande and set aso rock on fire. shocked

Stop posting this Jedijedi pictures. I take God or whatever you worship beg you. This is not funny.

I was celebrating Zambia under20's win over Germany and you've just messed up my lunch... angry

I think you should be banned.

Modified...phucking Zambia conceded two goals and allowed the Germans to equalise.

sad angry
Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by EmeritusMbaM: 2:23pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
You ended up saying nothing. How come you are easly rolled in the Mud grin

Shut up, grown man posing as woman online. Oya cry to the mods as usual.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Fulmigati: 2:30pm On May 31, 2017
Lol @ acid and machete...
Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by Levinelsonbob(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2017
Don't be deceived by his Monika, he is just a deceit to his own very self. He doesn't even know how to construct a simple lie
Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by offishialpablo: 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

Yes, I was there. Those IPOD, they killed the woman, killed her children, set her family and her local government on fire. They finally proceeded and set the entire state on fire.

As I'm talking to you now, they want to goan kill Osibande and set aso rock on fire. shocked
dem dey standa fr ya back sef
Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by aragonchuks(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=GoroTango post=57053694]Why am i not surprised? Igbos are known violent criminals. Can you believe that last year during their demonstration, they were busy tossing police officers over the niger bridge to their deaths? Thats why i have no sympathy for them when security agents treat them harshly [r/quote]
I was there too .they even wanted to carry the niger bridge home but GOROTANGO Stoped them..
Re: Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man by offishialpablo: 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
which kind lie be diz naw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News! Army Finally Arrests Mastermind Of Taraba Killings / Heavy Tension Storms Rivers States ( Pictures) / A Professional Graphics Designer At Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.