Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) (39393 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Rip them off bro, for they are ignorant of what they are.

Indeed - grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by superior1: 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
I dont see the majesty
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Sirpaul(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm
Man of God....
weldone sir....
i troway salut

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by cold(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
Charlatans!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by gbishman: 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
For crying out loud, are these people called (folowers) blind can't they see that this man vein.
Gosh, God is great and he can never be mocked.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Amberon: 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
Siscooh:

Read Isaiah 52:13.
Ignorance is bad
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by positivelord: 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
After Otobo and allegation of finishing-on-the-back....and watching this pic.. I dont know what else to think

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by juman(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2017
Akshow:
Pastor ton la plate. grin grin

Oh my God o.

That what they called pastor "to da Mon". grin

May God forgive all of us.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by belindar: 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
That is not a Nigerian church in U.K. . It must be one these Congolese churches in U.K.
From their dressing you will know.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Josmila(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
Apostle my foot!

This is not what being an apostle is supposed to look like! Sitting on the throne on an luxury chair, looking so vain. In Nigeria, it's just a title I guess.

Let him come to Daystar and learn a thing or two about HUMILITY. Sam Adeyemi sits on the same type of chair like every member of the church.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
jashar:
who's that lady in black that's standing like that there? undecided

So you noticed her too eh. Thought nobody will comment about her grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by RealHaute: 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
Raine80:

He needs a magic carpet .....

Isn't that Aladdin?

Oooh...Jasmine. My cartoon crush. grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
Raine80:

He needs a magic carpet .....
grin grin grin grin

That's Aladdin dear.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by laudate: 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
Amberon:
Nonsense! It is very unbiblical to have more expensive or ostentatious chairs which are exclusively for the pastor.

Everyone is equal in the house of God.

Exactly! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by jashar(f): 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
curiositymaster:

So you noticed her too eh. Thought nobody will comment about her grin grin

She's hard not to notice naaa.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
frosbel2:

Indeed - grin
What do you want me to say ? So much ignorance. Just look at a so-called Priest that is supposed to lead Man to Source.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by PStacks(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2017
WotzupNG:

Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries was spotted at a London Church where he was made to look Majestic on a chair fit for only kings. As usual, his shoes never let me leave without dropping a comment on them cos they are always lit. Check out the way his Versace shoes match his blazers. I think he died it.

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-looks-majestic-in-london-church-pictures/

If you ask my opinion, I think at every point in life after jesus turned 18 years of age, he lived all of the Rest of his life at the edge of Glory.
Lets face it, Jesus eventually died at age 33, revese 33 to 18, that is say 15 years, so all of Jesus active ministry didnt span over 15 years atleast all that was written about him, his wonders and his exploits.
That is to say Jesus lived everyday at the Edge of Glory.
He lived everyday of his life ready to die.
Lets face it, that is what it is.

Jesus provoked and challenged his immediate environment, he attacked the scribes and the saducees and pharisee and senate and National assembly and all authority to set situations aright at the time.

Jesus lived all his life, people were wanting to kill him and he had known he would eventually die, so that made jesus live at the Egde of Glory.

What does it mean to me to live at the edge of Glory.
It means taking your cross and walking the way.
Jesus never had anything, it was written that the son of man had no place to lay his head. Jesus didnt own a property, he didnt own a house, Jesus didnt own a car, he only used a car once when they brought a donkey to carry him and it was a Brand New Mecedez but they didnt mention if it was Jesus that owned the Donkey, I guess the donkey didnt belong to Jesus! But the car company found him worthy of using it or marketting and advertising their brand or propably found him worthy of being their brand Ambassador.

Jesus didnt own nothing and knew his ultimate calling was to die and endure the cross and hence Lived all his life at the Edge of Glory ready to die at any moment.

All these modern day men of god are not ready to die for the people, they own mansions, they own villas they own real estates, they own porsche cars Mclarens Benz Porsche and Ferraries and even private jets they got them all making them God of men instead of Men of God.

They have used the name of God to impoverish the people and enrich themselves. Truly God is Merciful.

If and when I eventually die, I want it to be said and written about me as the
African Philosopher who lived exactly like Jesus to the best of his ability in his own century in a Time Not all people that calls themselves Christians didnt even have the slightest idea what it is to be Christ-like.

You can never be like christ because you are human, no holy spirit nowhere is ever going to inspire or empower you to be like christ cos we are all human and human is what we would all be and human is what we would all remain, even the so called men of God are mere mortals.

People must be very careful of all these antics and gimmicks to impoverish and enslave them thinking they are being emancitipated and empowered.

OMA..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
BroZuma:

grin grin grin grin

That's Aladdin dear.
He is rocking the Aladdin look here ...plus he is already on a carpet.
Aladdin -Sinbad the correction has been noted and accepted.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
A pastor that deals with worldly things
You nkor you deal with heavenly things. SMH
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by generaldavo: 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
Where is Stephanie otobo.... This time
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by gwama: 1:53pm On May 31, 2017
He still wore his shoes with Medusa head. End time pastor angry angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 31, 2017
jonbellion:
But why all this extravagance for someone who would preach that they are all vanity
*sigh*
Smh
The gullible sheeples would soon come and start foaming at the mouth
And you think he has time for those things. That he wears good clothes and shoes doesn't differentiate you from him that does similar thing.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
Who is that Nigga putting on wig behind the golden chair? cheesy
Look the other pixs it's a woman
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by molon23(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Sule Sule

Sule my guy grin

All these men get Key shaaa cool
Why you they call my name? grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 31, 2017
Chanchit:
I don't know if this man is confused or has misplaced priority. All his dealings always portrays him as a fake man of God
And what criteria do we use to judge if someone is fake or original? Is it the appearance or what? Is the message or what? Or is based on judgemental thinking
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by adem30: 1:57pm On May 31, 2017
PStacks:

If you ask my opinion, I think at every point in life after jesus turned 18 years of age, he lived all of the Rest of his life at the edge of Glory.
Lets face it, Jesus eventually died at age 33, revese 33 to 18, that is say 15 years, so all of Jesus active ministry didnt span over 15 years atleast all that was written about him, his wonders and his exploits.
That is to say Jesus lived everyday at the Edge of Glory.
He lived everyday of his life ready to die.
Lets face it, that is what it is.

Jesus provoked and challenged his immediate environment, he attacked the scribes and the saducees and pharisee and senate and National assembly and all authority to set situations aright at the time.

Jesus lived all his life, people were wanting to kill him and he had known he would eventually die, so that made jesus live at the Egde of Glory.

What does it mean to me to live at the edge of Glory.
It means taking your cross and walking the way.
Jesus never had anything, it was written that the son of man had no place to lay his head. Jesus didnt own a property, he didnt own a house, Jesus didnt own a car, he only used a car once when they brought a donkey to carry him and it was a Brand New Mecedez but they didnt mention if it was Jesus that owned the Donkey, I guess the donkey didnt belong to Jesus! But the car company found him worthy of using it or marketting and advertising their brand or propably found him worthy of being their brand Ambassador.

Jesus didnt own nothing and knew his ultimate calling was to die and endure the cross and hence Lived all his life at the Edge of Glory ready to die at any moment.

All these modern day men of god are not ready to die for the people, they own mansions, they own villas they own real estates, they own porsche cars Mclarens Benz Porsche and Ferraries and even private jets they got them all making them God of men instead of Men of God.

They have used the name of God to impoverish the people and enrich themselves. Truly God is Merciful.

If and when I eventually die, I want it to be said and written about me as the
African Philosopher who lived exactly like Jesus to the best of his ability in his own century in a Time Not all people that calls themselves Christians didnt even have the slightest idea what it is to be Christ-like.

You can never be like christ because you are human, no holy spirit nowhere is ever going to inspire or empower you to be like christ cos we are all human and human is what we would all be and human is what we would all remain, even the so called men of God are mere mortals.

People must be very careful of all these antics and gimmicks to impoverish and enslave them thinking they are being emancitipated and empowered.

OMA..

I saw this, loved it so I shared it.

Mr WHO-ARE-YOU Agba ofifo..Empty barrel
------------------------------------------------
On a recent visit to Lagos, Nigeria, one of my spiritual sons invited me to speak to his congregants. I was thrilled, as I had not seen him for well over fifteen years, while he trained under me as a young minister.

On my arrival, I was pleasantly surprised to see he had the ushers lay a red carpet and line up on both sides for the ‘guest minister.’ from Ireland.

What an honor, I thought. Then I discovered there were two entrances into the hall. The main door was for the special guest. The smaller door was for ‘other members’.

As they alighted from their cars they were directed by the ushers towards the smaller door, and so was I! They could not recognize me, as I came wearing a pair of jeans, a simple cotton shirt and sporting a beard.

We were hurried to our seats, per adventure the ‘special guest’ arrived simultaneously. After all, they would not want us to be in the way, would they?

So, I obeyed the instruction of the ushers to sit somewhere near the back of the auditorium. No complaints for me, as I despise been fussed over anyway.

After the church service had started, the worried pastor left his seat, wondering why his ‘special guest’ was so late. I watched him from the corner of my eye, make his way outside the hall, three ushers and two ministers in tow.

As he passed, people were kneeling and doing obeisance. Some were old enough to mother him. He barely acknowledged them. How could he anyway, wedged between his handlers!

‘Have you seen the invited speaker arrive?,’ he asked the head usher. Alas, he was told ‘We have not seen the man of God, sir.’

On his way back in, looking flustered, I tried to walk up to him but was halted by the usher beside my row.’

“Please wait for ‘papa’ to pass though, sir” he said irritably.
‘Papa’? He is only in his early forties!’ I almost screamed.

Not one to be hindered, I cleared my throat and beckoned to 'Papa' from my humble back row seat. ‘Bro, I am here,’ I said. He almost fainted. And so did the usher. Who dared to call Papa an ordinary ‘bro’? ‘Ah sir, when did you come sir?,’ Papa gasped, nudging the usher out of the way.

‘Didn’t the ushers outside see you? And why are you sitting there?’
“I tried to come up to you at the front,” I protested,
‘but your bodyguards, sorry ushers, blocked my path.
They told me the front seats are reserved and led me to
the back seats. So I sat in the midst of God’s children.’
‘Sir, I am so sorry. Please let’s go to my office,’ he said.
‘Why,’ I asked.” The service already started.”

As he led me to the front, I could sense the congregation looking at me suspiciously.
I was like a fish out of water among the front sitters.
Who is this not so important person taking an important seat?
Why is he not wearing a suit? Where is his tie? How come he has a beard? Where is his protocol team?

As I often refuse to be introduced until after the sermon, the church greeted me with caution, wondering what kind of ‘man of God’ is this, wearing jeans on a Sunday morning?

But then when the Word of God came, many left with tears of conviction in their hearts, including the Papa. I visited the same church last year and he had taken my counsel.

Papa had died and Bro had taken his place. Long gone were the protocol team. His seat was now same as everyone else and he has learnt the lesson of humility.

Does this paint a picture of a Pentecostal church you know? If not watch out, there is one coming near you. The outward show is one of the most disheartening things about Pentecostal Christians. I mean, it won’t really be Pentecostal if there was no hype, would it?

Why are the pastor and his wife’s chairs different (nay, more comfortable) than the congregants? Are their own bottoms made of eggshells? Why do you allow your mothers and fathers age-mates to call you daddy? Because the church gave you a title? Hmmm. . .

Why do the pastor and ministers have special parking spaces? Surely if they arrive early enough, they could park anywhere? Oh, one more thing, why do you treat your Pastor like Bono? He stays in the office during Sunday School and announcements, pretending to be praying. He has the whole week to pray, surely? But when everyone has ended praising God, he makes a superstar entrance to preach, his iPad carried by hefty bouncers.

Excerpts from 'FREED TO GREED-How Pentecostals moved the goalposts.

* Pastor, deacon, choir leader, worker and so on and so forth..Lord Jesus, if church title will send me to hell, take it from me today.

*Aaah, after all this fasting, preaching,convention,sunday school etc etc Lord don't let it be zero for me in eternity. Amen

*May you not watch over the souls of others while the enemy has control of yours. Amen

*The Lord will deliver you from the congregation of the rejected. Amen

*** Demas was almost making it to the Kingdom and he missed it, God will hide you from fake Christianity in Jesus' name

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2017
Stelvin101:
Why is that woman in black standing behind him as if she is Satan

That last pic though.... lipsrsealed
Have you seen Satan before? Why do think that Satan is just like the accused woman?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 31, 2017
Siscooh:

Read Isaiah 52:13.
Ignorance is bad
Really bad .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by jessedaflow: 2:00pm On May 31, 2017
WotzupNG:

Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries was spotted at a London Church where he was made to look Majestic on a chair fit for only kings. As usual, his shoes never let me leave without dropping a comment on them cos they are always lit. Check out the way his Versace shoes match his blazers. I think he died it.

http://wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-looks-majestic-in-london-church-pictures/
churches and effizzy na wow, Nigerian Pastor's just flexing claming they re worshiping God..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
ShitHead:
His eyes looking Majestic at another man's wife's nyash. By the way, who is that black widow standing behind him?
Ignorance is a disease. A man and woman are they watching him pray for someone's bad all someone would think of ukwu.smh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
jashar:

She's hard not to notice naaa.... grin grin grin grin

Everyone else were talking about pastor Sule, but only the observant ones like you and I saw something else. smiley smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Have you seen Satan before? Why do think that Satan is just like the accused woman?

Yes I have and he just mentioned me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos) / Names Of Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.