Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) (39444 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
In that picture...he is checking out Bakassi LGA
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Mujtahida: 2:05pm On May 31, 2017
belindar:
That is not a Nigerian church in U.K. . It must be one these Congolese churches in U.K.
From their dressing you will know.
Congo people dey go church?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by pokilo: 2:05pm On May 31, 2017
Amberon:
Its like you don't have sense. Read and educate yourself. When you humble yourself God will lift you up.

Beware of Personal Favoritism 1 My brethren , do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ , the Lord of glory , with partiality.

2 For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings , in fine apparel , and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes ,

3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him , "You sit here in a good place , " and say to the poor man , "You stand there , " or , "Sit here at my footstool , "

4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves , and become judges with evil thoughts?

Nonsense! It is very unbiblical to have more expensive or ostentatious chairs which are exclusively for the pastor.

Everyone is equal in the house of God.

Hypocrite
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by onatisi(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2017
Nowadays I don't criticize these so called men of God anymore. I have just realise this world is all about making money and if this is the way sule is going about making his dough in both naira and hard currencies then Wettin be my problem.make I face my own jare.
Kin sa ti lowo

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2017
Man of Allah
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by kkins25(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2017
Apostle apostle.. The day you go enter nigerians hand ehnnn..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by AreaFada2: 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
Vanity of mankind.

Na wa.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by holuwajobar(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2017
Wait oo..is it a norm for pastors to have bald hair....abi r u seein wot am seein
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Chanchit: 2:20pm On May 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

And what criteria do we use to judge if someone is fake or original? Is it the appearance or what? Is the message or what? Or is based on judgemental thinking

Judge him by everything you just asked me, in which one can he get an average mark?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by nasuite: 2:24pm On May 31, 2017
Hi friend,

this is the surest link to the financial freedom you have ever craved for. It can make you a superhero in just 30days.

it is guaranteed to make you returns if only you take action today. Desire to work from home with ease.

i chose to share it among people that would dare to take action today.

www.tinyurl. com/moneycut

Copy the link and register.

please close the gap between tinyurl. and com. it was posted to avoid bot ban.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 2:26pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
Who is that Nigga putting on wig behind the golden chair? cheesy
Lucifer..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2017
Apostle Cavan..top striker undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 31, 2017
y'all stop being jealous and hating.. is it your brain he is washing or your bumbum he is watching grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by bamdly(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2017
oshi rata ma rayo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2017
The man is still shopping for a replacement for Otobo, look at the last pic, what is he looking at? cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 31, 2017
Siscooh:
We bless the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for all He is doing through him.
Generations yet unborn will hear of his service and glorify the name of the Lord

Yeah I bet we can already see the services he is rendering to the women in the church.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Akaujaa(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
Abeg where is the "majestic" na?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Amberon: 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
Am I the author of the bible?
pokilo:

Hypocrite
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by tillaman(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
Am sorry but this pastors ehn, why would he sit on a throne, that's a nice asss throne in a church, i means whats a throne doing in a cburch, his life style is so kinda flashy, he's putting on a dope assss jacket and a nice pair of kicks oh common is the throne really important, just curious
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by damosky12(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2017
Amberon:
Its like you don't have sense. Read and educate yourself. When you humble yourself God will lift you up.

Beware of Personal Favoritism 1 My brethren , do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ , the Lord of glory , with partiality.

2 For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings , in fine apparel , and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes ,

3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him , "You sit here in a good place , " and say to the poor man , "You stand there , " or , "Sit here at my footstool , "

4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves , and become judges with evil thoughts?

Nonsense! It is very unbiblical to have more expensive or ostentatious chairs which are exclusively for the pastor.

Everyone is equal in the house of God

Get the Scriptures right and stop displaying Bible illiteracy. Let's discuss scriptures.

SCRIPTURES

1 Thessalonians 5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 5:13 And TO ESTEEM THEM VERY HIGHLY in LOVE FOR THEIR WORK'S SAKE. And be at peace among yourselves.

Hebrews 13:17 OBEY THEM THAT HAVE THE RULE OVER YOU, AND SUBMIT YOURSELVES: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Timothy 5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted WORTHY OF DOUBLE HONOUR, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

STOP Vomiting ignorance. Get to the Scriptures.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Amberon: 3:22pm On May 31, 2017
Lmao.. How is that verse relevant here? Lol pls take your own advice and STP running from the truth.
damosky12:

Get the Scriptures right and stop displaying Bible illiteracy. Let's discuss scriptures.

SCRIPTURES

1 Thessalonians 5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 5:13 And TO ESTEEM THEM VERY HIGHLY in LOVE FOR THEIR WORK'S SAKE. And be at peace among yourselves.

Hebrews 13:17 OBEY THEM THAT HAVE THE RULE OVER YOU, AND SUBMIT YOURSELVES: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Timothy 5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted WORTHY OF DOUBLE HONOUR, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

STOP Vomiting ignorance. Get to the Scriptures.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by CharliParker: 3:31pm On May 31, 2017
Somebody like TB Joshua can not accept to seat on that type of seat.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2017
This was posted on error
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
whats with the golden chair, is like he feels he is above & better than his sheeple followers. why take a seat like that when you ain't a king, YOU ARE A PASTOR, BEHAVE LIKE ONE

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by abels(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2017
Baawaa:
Apostle SULEMAN the right man of devil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
... Hausa goat
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by IRobot7(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2017
Why do they give them special seats? Why can't they sit on the type of chairs the congregation sit on
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by LordOfNaira: 3:56pm On May 31, 2017
WotzupNG:
more lalasticlala

In the second picture, Sule is checking out that ass in red!!! He is like "Damn!!!"
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 31, 2017
Chanchit:

Judge him by everything you just asked me, in which one can he get an average mark?
You haven't answered the question
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 31, 2017
Stelvin101:

Yes I have and he just mentioned me
Mentioned you! Smh.my people perish for lack of knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Churches In Nigeria / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.