Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

(VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? (1796 Views)

Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by FemoPolitics: 11:04am On May 31, 2017
Not sure of what happen here but according to Cambells Blog the man (pastor ) that was tied up in the video was caught sleeping with a church member in Benin.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/05/31/video-pastor-tied-sleeping-church-member-benin/

Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2017
Another criminal in robe
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by Franzinni: 4:09pm On May 31, 2017
They should tie the woman too ooooo
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
They should tie the woman too ooooo

Why should they?! The women were conned by this supposed religious leader. The majority are brainwashed follow-follow sheep.... And if their pastor says:"the way to paradise is via my dikc", they would all foolishly sleep with him (married or not)
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by Franzinni: 7:07pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Why should they?! The women were conned by this supposed religious leader. The majority are brainwashed follow-follow sheep.... And if their pastor says:"the way to paradise is via my dikc", they would all foolishly sleep with him (married or not)
bros you are right but the woman is equally guilty.... Because for a so called man of dog to say he want to sleep with her and she agreed it shows she is a pothiphas. Wife too.
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
bros you are right but the woman is equally guilty.... Because for a so called man of dog to say he want to sleep with her and she agreed it shows she is a pothiphas. Wife too.

Have you ever refused your pastor?! Have you ever seen any woman refuse the words of their pastors?! These criminals in robe can make these sheep do ANYTHING they desire. That's why even the poorest out there still give the little money they don't have.
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by Franzinni: 7:20pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Have you ever refused your pastor?! Have you ever seen any woman refuse the words of their pastors?! These criminals in robe can make these sheep do ANYTHING they desire. That's why even the poorest out there still give the little money they don't have.
I am a pastor.. So I can't be a sheep.. Any woman that does not cross check her pastors words with the word of God is an accomplice and a daughter of lot.
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
I am a pastor.. So I can't be a sheep.. Any woman that does not cross check her pastors words with the word of God is an accomplice and a daughter of lot.

Well Mr BS pastor, care to show me where in your bible it says that people should go to church every Sunday, like all brainwashed sheep do?! Or better yet, where it says that bastard pastors should enrich themselves at the expense of disillusioned people?
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by Franzinni: 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Well Mr BS pastor, care to show me where in your bible it says that people should go to church every Sunday, like all brainwashed sheep do?! Or better yet, where it says that bastard pastors should enrich themselves at the expense of disillusioned people?
if you want to know you will need to open your heart.... Because right now your heart is like that or Pharaoh.... There is nothing I will say to you that with change your mind set.... Your conclusions are already predetermined...

In light of that I will try and let you know in the old testament it was the will of God that a portion of the offerings brought to the tabanacle of God be taken by the priest.... Read leviticus and numbers now remember I said old testament...

Now a days most pastors are just pure scammers.... Religion is one of the easiest ways to control a man.. Because it is control of body and mine and spirit.. Any fancy pastor is obviously one but for fear of hell most ordinary people can't say it.

In Christianity today most people don't read the Bible, they only pick verses and then twist it to suit their needs.. I understand your resentment i also was once looking through your glasses.... But I decided to open my heart and mind beyond logic...

I am a pastor of myself I commune with my God daily in a quest to know God better...
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
if you want to know you will need to open your heart.... Because right now your heart is like that or Pharaoh.... There is nothing I will say to you that with change your mind set.... Your conclusions are already predetermined...

In light of that I will try and let you know in the old testament it was the will of God that a portion of the offerings brought to the tabanacle of God be taken by the priest.... Read leviticus and numbers now remember I said old testament...

Now a days most pastors are just pure scammers.... Religion is one of the easiest ways to control a man.. Because it is control of body and mine and spirit.. Any fancy pastor is obviously one but for fear of hell most ordinary people can't say it.

In Christianity today most people don't read the Bible, they only pick verses and then twist it to suit their needs.. I understand your resentment i also was once looking through your glasses.... But I decided to open my heart and mind beyond logic...

I am a pastor of myself I commune with my God daily in a quest to know God better...

Well said.... Sadly, people that think like you are extinct.
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by Oladipo1166(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2017
hw can I believe this.
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 31, 2017
Why should he be tied up?The church represents forgiveness.What happened to our lord's prayer?He erred so what?We all do.He is a pastor ,so what?He is still a man and will always fall.He is no different from anyone else.On another note,i think the congregation just showed how they really are,an evil bunch.Who would even think of tieing another man up in chains.
Re: (VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
orbitalgis:
Why should he be tied up?The church represents forgiveness.What happened to our lord's prayer?He erred so what?We all do.He is a pastor ,so what?He is still a man and will always fall.He is no different from anyone else.On another note,i think the congregation just showed how they really are,an evil bunch.Who would even think of tieing another man up in chains.

I can certainly understand why this false prophet criminal was tied up, especially if the women he abused were related to me.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online / Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Who Killed Jennifer In Jos Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.