Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE (481 Views)

5 Powerful And Vital Lessons From The Life Of Samson / What Are The Three Most Vital Things To Take To Church Every Sunday? / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE by judedwriter(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2017
1. God has His own timing for your life that is different from yours:

There are certain things i wanted so much and prayed so hard for, which didn't come at the time i wanted them, but at God's timing.
If you understand that God has His timing different from yours, you will relax and wait patiently in faith for Him. Believe me, God knows the best time to intervene. He can never be too late or too early.

2. Nobody can define your destiny except your creator:

If you allow people define your destiny on earth, you will live a wasted life. Nobody, not even your pastor, can define your destiny. If you want to know why you were born and what your assignment is on earth, draw much closer to God-He will show you His blue print for your life via dreams, visions, trances, prophecy, or strong conviction of the Holy Spirit.

3. The level of your spirituality determines your level of success:

We live in a physical world that is controlled actively by the spiritual world. Most things that happen in our physical realm is first determined spiritually. The reason wicked people appear so very confident is because they have done their spiritual assignments and wait for its physical manifesting.

This is not to say you can't succeed with hardwork; hardwork is very good and nobody should be lazy, but there will always be limits spiritually speaking.
Being very spiritual doesn't make you a fool-but more like God-you have more power, dominion, authority and success in your life.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE by Veetee(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2017
This is very true, it is sin that separates us from God, sin is a pollution to the Human spirit

1 Like

Re: 3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE by kkins25(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2017
Yeah tell that to barack obama or bill gate. Pheww tel that to seun.
Re: 3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE by judedwriter(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2017
kkins25:
Yeah tell that to barack obama or bill gate. Pheww tel that to seun.

Proverbs 26:4
Re: 3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE by kkins25(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2017
judedwriter:

Proverbs 26:4
To succeed you must play by the law of the universe...

(1) (Reply)

3 9ja Church In One Building In Vgc,Right or wrong? See More Pics Of Big Areas / Who Have Seen This (your View Pls) / P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.