Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! (1079 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by inscreAF: 4:17pm On May 31, 2017
Former PDP youth leader and convener of the Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju, says former president Goodluck Jonathan is broke.
Speaking in a recent interview with Sahara Reporters, Deji said Jonathan has complained he doesn't have money. He refuted claims that the former president was a corrupt leader.

"The former president is a simple man and he is very trusting. The problem was that he trusted too many people and those people did not live up to the expectation. Personally, I do not think that the former president is corrupt. But there were too many corrupt people around him. Now, he complains that he doesn't have money. So if a former president can be complaining all the time, not just once, not twice.....he complains frequently. Its a very complicated thing. We did our best and offered the counsel we could give but things turned out the way they did"he said

Deji commended the APC government for the ongoing war against Boko Haram and also for the return of the abducted Chibok girls which according to him, his party which is the PDP could not accomplish.

"No doubt they have tried in the war on terror Again we could not bring back any of the girls and they have brought out some of the girls. I believe that the girls were kidnapped. When it first happened I had my doubts because of the circumstances of the principal and her story not adding up but when the girls came to the villa, the ones who escaped, I saw them and I connected immediately. Infact, I came to social media to apologise that if I had raised some doubts, I was very sorry. I apologised to the Bring Back Our Girls people and I urged them to stand firm and I think those giving this conspiracy theory that the girls are looking well fed and that the girls were hidden in a politicians house...these are not necessary. These girls were taken. and we should stop politicizing the agony of the family"he said

Re: Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by swegiedon(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2017
This can't be true. He ain't broke dude
Re: Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by inscreAF: 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
swegiedon:
This can't be true. He ain't broke dude
Maybe not broke like ordinary folks
Re: Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by Raiders: 2:21am On Jun 01, 2017
inscreAF:
Maybe not broke like ordinary folks
his wife 5 million dollars ( 2.5 billion naira) account was unfrozen by EFCC recently so Jonathan can't be broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by Frankiss44(m): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Raiders:
his wife 5 million dollars ( 2.5 billion naira) account was unfrozen by EFCC recently so Jonathan can't be broke

Your wife's money ain't your money dude.. If the man has 20 thousand and the wife has 1 million, the family has 20 thousand naira alone to manage... Some day when you get married you will realise this son..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Frankiss44:

Your wife's money ain't your money dude.. If the man has 20 thousand and the wife has 1 million, the family has 20 thousand naira alone to manage... Some day when you get married you will realise this son..

See how you proudly posted nonsense here.

If you are married and this is your reality.. Advice; run from your wife now... bro escape NOW!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by Frankiss44(m): 4:10am On Jun 01, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

See how you proudly posted nonsense here.

If you are married and this is your reality.. Advice; run from your wife now... bro escape NOW!

If this your mentality going into marriage, then you will never have to run.. Your aspirations will always be to earn more than your wife... You will only run if the reverse is your case and your wife disappoints you.. Or are you planning to be a Gigolo? You sound like one anyway

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Frankiss44:

If this your mentality going into marriage, then you will never have to run.. Your aspirations will always be to earn more than your wife... You will only run if the reverse is your case and your wife disappoints you.. Or are you planning to be a Gigolo? You sound like one anyway

This awkward local mentality of men feeling they have dominion over women is reason we talk now.

If you see your wife as a Human with potential and the ability to live and explore FREELY, then I see no reason with sharing responsibilities. What you have is what you have and what she has is hers and marriage ties both wealth with unquestionable knot.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Is Broke !!! by Frankiss44(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

This awkward local mentality of men feeling they have dominion over women is reason we talk now.

If you see your wife as a Human with potential and the ability to live and explore FREELY, then I see no reason with sharing responsibilities. What you have is what you have and what she has is hers and marriage ties both wealth with unquestionable knot.

Where does dominion comes in here? Telling you your wife's money isn't yours is dominion? Your mentality sucks.. Well whatever rocks your boat.. I went into my marriage knowing my wife's money is hers to keep.. And it has been working well for me... Keep your advice to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Youths In Benue Bury PDP(pics) / 7 Interesting Facts About Nnamdi Kanu - Leader Ipob / Breaking:Customs Uncovers Nigerian Arms Syndicate In Turkey.Intercept more arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.