Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Lagos Police Command Seeks Agn Lagos Support For “change Begins With Me” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Police Command Seeks Agn Lagos Support For “change Begins With Me” (345 Views)

Homeless Agnes Molokwo Helped By AGN (photo) / Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN / King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Seeks Agn Lagos Support For “change Begins With Me” by techtvcode: 9:40pm On May 31, 2017
LAGOS POLICE COMMAND SEEKS AGN LAGOS SUPPORT FOR “CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME”
The Lagos State Police PRO SP Olarinde Famous – Cole has canvassed the support of Actors Guild of Nigeria – Lagos for the success of the federal Government National Orientation campaign “Change Begins With Me”.
The Lagos Police PPRO who was represented by his deputy ASP Iheanachor Ifeanyi Omuta said that for the campaign to succeed, the Actors Guild of Nigeria which is the biggest and foremost body of all Actors in Nigeria has a major role to play. “You are the face of Nollywood. You are the ones people see on our screen. This campaign is not just about Government or the Police, it is about us, it is about the role you can play to drive the campaign to your fans so we all can be the change we desire for our nation” He said
According to ASP Iheanachor, ”Change Begins With Me” is geared towards achieving an attitudinal change among Nigerians. ”What we are saying is that our attitude of throwing something on the road, the poor attitude to work, urinating by the road side among others are things we must change. Iheanachor posited
In his response, the Lagos State Chairman of Actors Guild of Nigeria Don Pedro Aganbi said that the concept of “Change begins with me” is symbolic at this critical time in our nation. “Indeed, we live in times when our moral values are being relegated to the background and no more respect for our national symbols. This is an initiative we all should support and if the Nigerian Police is preaching “Change” then we in Nollywood have no excuse not to embrace change. The AGN Lagos Chairman said
The Lagos AGN Boss also offered some useful suggestions that can push the “Change begins with me” campaign into limelight; like production of a weekly soap opera and skilts that can help create awareness about the campaign.
ASP Iheanachor Ifeanyi Omuta was also presented with an honourary membership identity card of the Actors Guild of Nigeria – Lagos Chapter

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Reacts To Reports Of His Arrests In The United States / Ariana Grande 'raises £2m' For Manchester Victims With One Love Benefit Concert / Video: Nigerian Church Uses Calabash Tied With Red Cloth For Offering Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.