Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? (39277 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by NairalandSARS: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Midgut:
All the best students in every school want to study medicine and surgery, why?
TRASH! I was the best in my school from nursery to secondary and I never once dreamt of studying med&surgery.
Course that you don't need mathematics in UTME, is that one a course?
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by ifex370(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
LadyJasper:

What is wrong with his schooling in a Polytechnic?

Absolutely nothing.. But with his intelligence.. I thought he'd be studying sth very very big..
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Jman06(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
pxjosh:
Great. what level are you in?
Bro i am in Lt4 class. Hope you get?
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by ioreth69(f): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
LastMumu:
He is currently a manager in one of them big oil companies in PH.
I'm not doing bad either. I'm also the ring leader of 3 different groups on Facebook. Our specialty is in giving out browsing cheats and selling Waec/Neco expo to students at affordable rates

Lastmumu
lwkmh grin grin funny u
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by pxjosh(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jman06:
Bro i am in Lt4 class. Hope you get?
Good.
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by kennyjam: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Taking one back to the memory lane....
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by kingramonkhan(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls when is iccr next form be out
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by kingramonkhan(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls when is iccr next form be out[/color][color=#006600]
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Bashnigga(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
kuchikau1:
commonwealth and ICCR.
Hi, greetings.
Pls can u tell me more about this scholarship, like wen the next application will start.. I'm interested. Thanks
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by kuchikau1: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bashnigga:

Hi, greetings.
Pls can u tell me more about this scholarship, like wen the next application will start.. I'm interested. Thanks
nov. 4 comonwealth. Dec. 4 iccr. Both requires u to get admitted 1st.
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Bashnigga(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2017
kuchikau1:
nov. 4 comonwealth. Dec. 4 iccr. Both requires u to get admitted 1st.
Thanks for the info
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Martinez19(m): 4:21am On May 24, 2018
oldfoolnigger:
fortunately/unfortunately I happened to be the one in my class( still a jambite,smh).

second person ( still battling with olevel when I checked last)

third person( fuel attendant).
maybe three of us were cursed.
lmaooooo

fourth to eight person(unn law undergraduates).

nine person (in Canada)

ten person ( unizik MBBS).

eleventh and twelfth ( MBBS and chemical engineering respectively)chem.engin guy with strong first class currently
See as life capsized the hierarchy in your class.
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Martinez19(m): 4:35am On May 24, 2018
sirugos:
Sadly he is a mad man now, roaming around in our local market square. When ever i come back villa and seees him, i always shade tears..
what happened? Did he do drugs? A relative of mine is in a similar situation.
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2018
Lifehack:
What happen to the top scoring kid in your class?
That boy/girl that always come first in class.

He is now a medical student cheesy
Lifehack:
What happen to the top scoring kid in your class?
That boy/girl that always come first in class.

He is now a medical student
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by OmoDavido(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2018
uknownforce:
All I can say is Glory be to God in my life, unlike my likes. I am now a multi millionaire in my field, but that doesn't stop me from lending a helping hand to people struggling to make it in life because I hate poverty. If only wishes come true I wish poverty never exists.

Hello good morning sir, I am an undergraduate of Unilag, currently in year2 and struggling financially, I can't remember the last time I ate twice per day. I am a graphics designer, that was what I was into before I finally gained admission to study in the university but I had to sell off my laptop to raise money for school fees and since then I have not been able to get another. I am the first born, and since I lost my dad to diabetics when I gained admission everything have become really hard for me. Please sir, I just need your help in anyway to touch my life. May God continue to bless and enlarge your coast.
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by funshyboi(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2018
vickertony:
Bro am not rich! right now i don't have money, but i de hustle, shouldn't prove a stumbling block to my dreams,you can be whatever or wherever you wish to be.
Just Believe.
Studying in Canada is my dream!
i know one day i will post on this forum from Canada!
amen. and me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Emmyblaqie: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
M here oo.
I was at d top of my class 4rm primary to sec.school. Only twice I flopped nd took 2nd position in my life.
Bt wer m I nw?? Stil writing Jamb since 2016 nd battling depression. Mtchwww...
While those I gave my assignments to copy ar nw in 200level some 300level sef.
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by vickertony(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
funshyboi:
amen. and me too
yes oo, God bless our Hustle..
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Interesting15: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Emmyblaqie:
M here oo.
I was at d top of my class 4rm primary to sec.school. Only twice I flopped nd took 2nd position in my life.
Bt wer m I nw?? Stil writing Jamb since 2016 nd battling depression. Mtchwww...
While those I gave my assignments to copy ar nw in 200level some 300level sef.
Hmm. You will be fine bro. God will visit you soon
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by Emmyblaqie: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Interesting15:
Hmm. You will be fine bro. God will visit you soon
Amen nd tnx. M a girl sha.
Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by NairalandSARS: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Emmyblaqie:

Amen nd tnx. M a girl sha.

Which course?

Re: What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? by ThatKING(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dexema:
Shining shoe under oshodi bridge.
Na life be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix / Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures / Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.