Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (39810 Views)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Crimecity: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2019
Charles Okpaleke has just made a pledge to sponsor little girl who was chased from school over school fees, and he says he is going to do it till she graduates from university.

Earlier today, a girl of about 7 or 8 was filmed ranting after she was chased from school for not paying school fees.

When asked why she wasn’t in school, the little girl revealed that she was sent home for not paying school fees. She then launched into a rant about how her school schould have flogged her and let her stay in school, rather than chase her home.

She pointed out that it’s not as if she wouldn’t pay the fees eventually. She also added that if they had flogged her, they would be the ones to get tired.

Touched by the video, Charles ‘charlesofplay’ Okpaleke took to his Instagram to pledged that he’ll sponsor her education till her university level. Sharing the video he wrote;

‘Who can genuinely track down the little girls parents! I’ll pay her school fees till she’s done with University… and I know God would keep providing for me to accomplish it!’

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/little-warri-girl-vows-to-tackle-her-school-after-they-sent-her-home-over-fees/ and see photos below

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2019
This "sponsor" that looks like a deadly criminal sha cheesy grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2019
Comedy skit you dumbass.
The girl that was questioning her is that boring Warri female "comedian"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by mungoparks: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Both the sponsor and who to sponsor are both mad.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by ignis: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2019
The person paying your school fees is very important, so you don't end up wasting time u unnecessary.

7 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by chiedu7: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2019
Nice one Sir.

I thought Nigeria had Free Education.

9 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by meobizy(f): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2019
This guy is looking for cheap fame.
I hear primary school fees are cheap.
Where man go hear am na secondary and tertiary school fees.

SPACE FOR SALE.
I know, I know, it’s too cheap — only 8,000 NGN.
I have no scruples, I sell to anyone.
I accept bitcoins, bank transfer, Western Union transfer and airtime equivalent.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by coolestchris(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2019
OK thanks but don't end up defiling her or using her for money rituals ..
we will be watching

13 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by tola9jaa: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2019
Nice move
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by joe190: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2019
good
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by dykedarlyn(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2019
Thought it was a comedy skit
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by kennyjam: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2019
All this fake online love, for the social media love, I'm sure there are people like this around his area. But na the ones wei come online na him dem wan famz, so people go say dem be good people... Any ways weytin concern me.. Do good, stay good, and expect good. God bless him

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Millions of kids are out of school but Social media will make her a billionaire grin

15 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Comedy skit you dumbass.

for real?
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by jericco1(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2019
you could have done it without alerting the whole world.....
you've already gotten your reward, I'm sorry to say...... angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2019
What if you go broke b4 she enters uni?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by drskyfly007(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Comedy skit you dumbass.
Mr man verify before you spit out trash!

It was not a comedian that did that and it was not a skit!

If you don't want to help the girl, why not get out of the way so others can help than calling a supposed helper a dumbass..Geez!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Gandollar(f): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Millions of kids are out of school but Social media will make her a billionaire grin
Please Which tooth paste company do you work for? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by mozona(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
nice one, and God will keep providing for you.

the girl though can TALK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by namiji2598: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2019
where on Earth did his post shows he is paying for her our dumb ass youth are busy saying God bless u sir mumu youth, lazy youth this girl go sweet for comedy, skul not her calling
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by TeamSimple(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2019
That her mama account go don swell like APC Kano result .

14 Likes

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2019
He doesn’t look like he means it. Probably a publicity stunt as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.