Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

APC Disowns Twitter Handle Over Opinion Poll On Buhari’s Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Disowns Twitter Handle Over Opinion Poll On Buhari’s Govt (571 Views)

Toyin Saraki: Kwara APC Disowns Media Arm Over Libel Against Saraki’s Wife / N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs / BREAKING | APC Disowns Philip Obin, Blacklists @apcnigeria Twitter Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Disowns Twitter Handle Over Opinion Poll On Buhari’s Govt by HzRF(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
THE All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday distanced itself from an opinion poll reportedly conducted by the party through a Twitter handle, which scored the President Muhammadu Buhari administration low.

In a statement in Abuja, its National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, said the Twitter handle, @APC Nigeria, with which the poll was conducted did not belong to APC.

The party, however, failed to disclose its official Twitter handle.

The statement reads: “The attention of the APChas been drawn to some false and misleading news reports that the party conducted a poll to assess the performances of President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

“For the record, the APC has not conducted or authorised any assessment poll on the President Buhari administration. The media and indeed the general public are advised to ignore the questionable poll.

“The twitter handle, “@APCNigeria” with which the so called “assessment poll” was purportedly conducted is not the official twitter account of the APC.

“Unfortunately, media organisations that published the story did not verify from the party’s publicity department the authenticity of the unauthorised poll credited to the party.

“Recall that the party had on February 21, 2016 distanced itself from the twitter handle, @APC Nigeria, following a similar false report credited to the party on the outcome of the Benue South Senatorial rerun election.”
Re: APC Disowns Twitter Handle Over Opinion Poll On Buhari’s Govt by AroOkigbo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
How on earth did we get here?
APC. ..a party built on lies!
Re: APC Disowns Twitter Handle Over Opinion Poll On Buhari’s Govt by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
If they can deny all their Campaign promises, why won't they deny this one.

Very soon they'll deny that Buhari is not their candidate. OP source !
Re: APC Disowns Twitter Handle Over Opinion Poll On Buhari’s Govt by Dagaya(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
I am not surprised... In fact we are used to this. The continuous lies and deceit being shown by the APC is one that should be studied in the university.
Course Title: Lies and Propaganda.
APC I hail oh
Re: APC Disowns Twitter Handle Over Opinion Poll On Buhari’s Govt by Iamwrath: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Well , whatever the handle said i am pretty sure opposite is happening

I seem to remember Jonathan was winning all the polls online

and he was winning the election online , Barcanista , tonyeBarcanista or someone conducted that poll over and over again

and each time GEJ won by landslide, I am not surprised

(1) (Reply)

2017 Budget: Presidency, NASS Flex Muscles Over 400 ‘strange Projects’ / Arewa Youths Ultimatum To Igbo : A Threat Or A Travel Advisory ? / Photos : INEC Commissioner Arraigned For N185 Million Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.