Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

!! - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / !! (4852 Views)

SCAM ALERT.. Udoh Hope Idorenyin / Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu / For Just #250/Month U Can Share Ur Blog Posts With My Over 150k Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
SingleDad:
waiting for address?
Cross River, Nigeria
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
Cross River, Nigeria
house address?
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xsem:

One scammer has been noted already,thanks for bringing it here and exposing his sorry Ass. Mods please come and help others know the new scammer in town.
what if i'd drop the group and didn't get my balance who will i hold on to ?? I'm trying to build trust with him and trying nt to get scammed by him
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
SingleDad:
house address?
15, mountain of fire road, Ogoja
Re: !! by jjjjj2017: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
then what happens to Damages ?
he will definitely retract his statement after that he get his refund and if he fails to do that then it means he is not a man of his words. he already made it clear that he will remove all his posts concerning the deal & if mod can't delete the thread, I will instruct him on how to delete the thread in less than one minute.
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Listen Mr, refund his money without any delay and let this matter die a natural death.
Understand?
Non Nigerians uses nairaland & issue like this will continue to destroy Nigerians image on the globe
what then happen to Damages ??
Re: !! by jjjjj2017: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Djmeme:

Brother, the guy should refund me and we move on abeg, but he won't, that one is sure
helloworld8, will you refund his money?
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
15, mountain of fire road, Ogoja

Cross River Nigeria.
Home Address: No 15, mountain of fire road, Ogoja.

Please hope the information's are correct?
Re: !! by jjjjj2017: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
what then happen to Damages ??
don't worry concerning that because he will definitely delete this thread and both party move on.
That's all
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

he will definitely retract his statement after that he get his refund and if he fails to do that then it means he is not a man of his words. he already made it clear that he will remove all his posts concerning the deal & if mod can't delete the thread, I will instruct him on how to delete the thread in less than one minute.
he is not a scammer why did he blocked me ?? And if he dnt redraw his started what shld we hold on to, i dnt have his pix or acct details, he has blocked me self
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
SingleDad:

Cross River Nigeria. Home Address: No 15, mountain of fire road, Ogoja.
Please hope the information's are correct?
yes
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
yes

Okay Mr Scammer. This info would remain online.
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

helloworld8, will you refund his money?
i'll refund the money to proof all wrongs right and to a fair to a deal... But let him Djmeme Redraw his statement First
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
SingleDad:

Okay Mr Scammer. This info would remain online.
thank you my Co Partner
Re: !! by jjjjj2017: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
he is not a scammer why did he blocked me ?? And if he dnt redraw his started what shld we hold on to, i dnt have his pix or acct details, he has blocked me self
if he fails to redraw his statement then the shame is on him and that shows that he's truly a scammer but I implore you to refund him first.
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:
if he fails to redraw his statement then the shame is on him and that shows that he's truly a scammer but I implore you to refund him first.
let him redraw his statement "First" and why did he block me ?
Re: !! by jjjjj2017: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
let him redraw his statement "First" and why did he block me ?
You have to refund him first before he will redraw his statement, Djmeme kindly unblock helloworld8.
Re: !! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

You have to refund him first before he will redraw his statement, Djmeme kindly unblock helloworld8.
the Thread can still be post if i did not return it, That ONLY can amend the Damages so he have to redraw his Statement FIRST
Re: !! by jjjjj2017: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
the Thread can still be post if i did not return it, That ONLY can amend the Damages so he have to redraw his Statement FIRST
Djmeme can only do that if he likes and nobody can.compel.him to do that
Re: !! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

he he likes lolz? Maybe he dnt want his money back sha... Cuz i've accepted to Pay Back, or if he Wants to get the Group he send the Money to u and i make him admin and u pay me
Re: !! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

i've accepted to pay back but Damages must be fix first.. If i Fails let him drop it again and mention u guys and all others
Re: !! by beinstein(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
you broke the deal the first time, so what makes you think we won't think you'll still break it again?
It wouldn't have escalated quickly this much if you had refund him his money the first time he asked.
Kindly refund him his money and prove him wrong.
Re: !! by beinstein(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
i've accepted to pay back but Damages must be fix first.. If i Fails let him drop it again and mention u guys and all others
you encouraged him to bring it up here in your private chat with him. if you value your personality that much you would have done the needful right there. Blame yourself for trying to be a Ninja when you could have ironed it out amicably with him
Re: !! by Djmeme: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks to everyone for your concern..

1. I blocked him because I wasn't even expecting he will pay back or refund me, so I have decided to forget the money totally before coming back here

2. I actually still wanted the group, if he's still interested in the business, I only asked for refund when I discovered that he doesn't want to give me the group until I balance which was against our initial agreement of 50% before and 50% after .

3. If he's ready to refund me, I have sent him my account number already in our chats, he should pick it up and send it and I will immediately edit this thread and delete appropriately, and apologize... And you all will bear me withnes.

4. If he want to sell the group finally to me, I will go unblock him, he make me the grip admin and immediately get his balance and I will come here to post the payment confirmation for all to see, apologize and delete / edit this thread appropriately.

5. I never meant to tarnish his image, I only brought the issue here for all to learn from my ordeal, there are great people here, and there are bad people here also.. I have been doing business here and have no regrets whatsoever.

Whatever he decides to do between 3 and 4 am gallantly on ground!
Re: !! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
beinstein:

you encouraged him to bring it up here in your private chat with him. if you value your personality that much you would have done the needful right there. Blame yourself for trying to be a Ninja when you could have ironed it out amicably with him
what if i had give him the group and he runs ? U think i'll have time to post it here? When i dnt have his number or acct details or pix
Re: !! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Djmeme:
Thanks to everyone for your concern..

1. I blocked him because I wasn't even expecting he will pay back or refund me, so I have decided to forget the money totally before coming back here

2. I actually still wanted the group, if he's still interested in the business, I only asked for refund when I discovered that he doesn't want to give me the group until I balance which was against our initial agreement of 50% before and 50% after .

3. If he's ready to refund me, I have sent him my account number already in our chats, he should pick it up and send it and I will immediately edit this thread and delete appropriately, and apologize... And you all will bear me withnes.

4. If he want to sell the group finally to me, I will go unblock him, he make me the grip admin and immediately get his balance and I will come here to post the payment confirmation for all to see, apologize and delete / edit this thread appropriately.

5. I never meant to tarnish his image, I only brought the issue here for all to learn from my ordeal, there are great people here, and there are bad people here also.. I have been doing business here and have no regrets whatsoever.

Whatever he decides to do between 3 and 4 am gallantly on ground!
funny you, add me up lemme make u an admin... Atleast we've bring pple enough
Re: !! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
beinstein:

lolz, i'm trying to prevent being scam.. I got enough Grous and Pages for sale (thats what i do) and i've Sold to thousands of people
Re: !! by Julius2214(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
My observation here is that the seller spent the money already. The reason he couldn't refund... No sane human being will allow this kind of degradation
Re: !! by Djmeme: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
funny you, add me up lemme make u an admin... Atleast we've bring pple enough

OK am adding u up now....

OK..........
Re: !! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Helloworld8:
what if i had give him the group and he runs ? U think i'll have time to post it here? When i dnt have his number or acct details or pix
jjjjj2017 Djmeme u guys can ask abt me on fb, ask the following guys; Emma Bolarin, Swea Lee, Mistar Owen Brown, David Samuel, David Ademulia, Akinboyewa Segun, Charles Kevin, Young Click, Abel Anthony Jnr, Lilremedy James, Ukachukwu Uka etc i've dn Business with all of them
Re: !! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Julius2214:
My observation here is that the seller spent the money already. The reason he couldn't refund... No sane human being will allow this kind of degradation
the money the Cash, i've not spent it, i got more than enough... I smell scam frm him thats why i didn't want to drop the group without getting my complete money
Re: !! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Julius2214:
this is degradation but he wasn't real, he cant even bring someone to stand for him or bring a middle man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 72,000 Tumblr Posts Migrate To Wordpress After Yahoo Acquisition. / Steps To Starting Your Blog / How To Move Wordpress Site To New Host - Expert Guild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.