Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police (64065 Views)

Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG / PRESS RELEASE: Ekiti Has Not Received Any Money From FG / Ekiti Has Been Liberated From Pdp’s Bondage – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Fabulosdave01: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Simitrendy:

Ode ayerada I'm from Ekiti state Otun (Moba) to be precise so tf! why am I not criticizing Ekiti. You this dumbass putrid hardened ass pig at Ikere eating yesterday's pounded yam as breakfast forming Massachusetts person. BTW am not in Massachusetts am at University of Ilorin. And I wrote jamb at 18years and got admitted so you could hang yourself you puke grin

What are you even saying? So because I'm from ekiti I should not criticize it? Local pig like you. Well I wrote jamb at age 17 and. I scored 295 even though I knew I wouldn't need it. Won't be surprised if you're studying education or philosophy grin
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Simitrendy: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Fabulosdave01:

What are you even saying? So because I'm from ekiti I should not criticize it? Local pig like you. Well I wrote jamb at age 17 and. I scored 295 even though I knew I wouldn't need it. Won't be surprised if you're studying education or philosophy grin

International pig you need sense, get a life and stop wishing yourself miracles that'd never been happen, you ain't at Massachusetts, P.S This a kinda online forum where everyone comes and share what's not happening in their life, the rate of been real here is low. So you could keep on deceiving your generations who're dunce, you just showed your level of ignorance by saying Education or Philosophy aren't good courses. Bro I weep for the egg that fertilized and brought you to this world, it shoulda been aborted, in as much you're trying to prove yourself as a waste of cum, I'd beg you to stop stalking me and get out of my mentions fugazi ni*ga!
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by comrChris(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Simitrendy:

International pig you need sense, get a life and stop wishing yourself miracles that'd never been happen, you ain't at Massachusetts, P.S This a kinda online forum where everyone comes and share what's not happening in their life, the rate of been real here is low. So you could keep on deceiving your generations who're dunce, you just showed your level of ignorance by saying Education or Philosophy aren't good courses. Bro I weep for the egg that fertilized and brought you to this world, it shoulda been aborted, in as much you're trying to prove yourself as a waste of cum, I'd beg you to stop stalking me and get out of my mentions fugazi ni*ga!
you guys are stingy, how can you be doing this e-fight and refuse to appoint a refereer, who will be recording your points now? grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Legalese(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Who would commit crime when dey would jazz you to death... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.