Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Which Service Provider Recieves The Highest Criticism In Your Area? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Service Provider Recieves The Highest Criticism In Your Area? (346 Views)

Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! / Which Service Is The Best For Bulk Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Service Provider Recieves The Highest Criticism In Your Area? by edidiongmichael(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Which of the service providers receives the highest criticism in your area? And which would you recommend?

Mine: Akwa Ibom, Uyo
Glo receives 80% of the total criticism from frustrated users. It's dull, duller and the dullest network I've ever seen.

I'd recommend Airtel. Their network is superb.. Easy going and fast. Though they drain your data like it's a community hotspot.

Kindly drop yours let's make it a research topic.

1 Like

Re: Which Service Provider Recieves The Highest Criticism In Your Area? by edidiongmichael(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Daily Data Usage / Please Urgent Help Needed On W3 Frp W3 W3 / Please Someone The Authenticity Of This Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.