Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,528 members, 7,837,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos (67168 Views)

Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Photo: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Pierced Tips In See-through Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by johnabba(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
EmyLeo:
So many holes everywhere..
holes kwa, you dey make my mind go another place

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Threebear(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Useless stupid lalasticala, I created a topic with the very same pic, but because they were flattering and didn't have any unflattering one, you didn't move it to the front page. Keep painting t boss bad ,your efforts will never stop her shine .yoi will rot away in obscurity as an anonymous admin of a stupid site without any recognition. Rubbish and nonsense.
Efe fans are demonic, even after big brother they can't let this girl be. Any topic about Efe no matter how useless makes it to the front page.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Lartoph(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
With the rate at which people are piercing their bodies, very soon, the only thing police will need to apprehend them is magnet.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Abudu2000(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Piercing is the new trend now, even the US government is going scared of it, for someone to go through so much pain just for fashion.its crazy

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by femolala001(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fresca:
She's beautiful. I like these pics of her, very clean and natural looking. Wetin concern me with her tongue? Will she use it to lick my vagina?
hope u wont mind if i help u lick it.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Uncletony(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dexter247:

Are u okay?
am supposed to ask u that. mayb u are mentally unstable who knows
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by anigeorge379(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Her problem not mine
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Teneke007(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:
ugly bitchh
She is beautiful..

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Adyss: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
I can only imagine d touch of d ring
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by muller101(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fresca:
She's beautiful. I like these pics of her, very clean and natural looking. Wetin concern me with her tongue? Will she use it to lick my vagina?
this old man again
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
her tongue her headache
your life,your biggest problem

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by seangy4konji: 12:04am On Jun 02, 2017
borehole.

we all love olosho.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by tomdon(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Disgusting
This lady looks like who her mouth go de smell.
How do you brush well with tongue and nose girdle haba

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by WarrenC(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Big time olosho. Tbus undecided undecided
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Brushless: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Believe you me, I am not hating on her but she looks so much like an evil ugly dog in the first pix.
If it is not hating, what shall we call that? Let sisterly love continue.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Wo ni eleyi shey ko ahon sita, angry bi Kin digbaju bo angry
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Brushless: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Now this is hot.
She's a stunner!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by veekeeyuby(f): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2017
jonsnow92:
Pierce Toungue..Huge turn off..Can't imagine receiving a head from such a babe and having a cut through such... Meanwhile this babe go soon Pierce her center of gravity soon
do you know if she has it or not,to me i think she has done it already.she is capable
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Brushless: 12:59am On Jun 02, 2017
BoosBae:
So many piercings on her, yet she can cry over stupid little things
She's just human.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by preciousgt(m): 1:55am On Jun 02, 2017
Nina4u:
Hahahaha I got piercings and tattoos.. So what..

OMG! so romantic... keep it up.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by donviso(m): 2:36am On Jun 02, 2017
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY..
I am currently nominated to be among the 40 young global leaders with immense contributions to family planning.. As part of the selection voting is stipulated.
Please I don't know how best to ask for your support on this but I don't know where else I would seek support like here.

http://120under40.org/nominee/elvis-okolie

Steps to vote
Please Click on the link
Click on vote for nominee
Create an account using ur email (gmail is faster)
And ur voting is done..
It takes less than 5minutes if you use Google Chrome browser
God bless you as you support this movement
Also share with friends

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by odinga1of: 3:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Fresca:

This is coming out from a Girl................................Say no to lesbianism thinking.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 3:06am On Jun 02, 2017
she should pierce ha eye gangan....
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by patosky3310(m): 3:21am On Jun 02, 2017
Fresca:

Come make I lick am
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Moneyyy: 3:42am On Jun 02, 2017
purplekayc:
we all have seven holes in our body
m
Wrong! Women have eight holes
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by toprealman: 4:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Stuns kwa?
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Kelly2713(m): 4:43am On Jun 02, 2017

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Everking(m): 4:50am On Jun 02, 2017
Nodoubt she's possessed, nd her own no be maimai,on a very high level.
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by dunelsty(m): 5:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Fresca:

must u use d v word.. lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by Androidvillaz: 5:08am On Jun 02, 2017
She is beautiful but ......
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by femi4: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Fresca:
Now we know you want your vagina licked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.