Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos (67166 Views)

Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Photo: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Pierced Tips In See-through Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by SeunKelechi: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
FrankGiel:

grin grin grin
so i cant give you medal again grin
keep chatting with TBOSS everyday.. Oniro! the SON of LaI mohammed!

i should ask TBOSS on instagram, if she knows a lowlife called Threebear. He brags about chatting with her everyday..

young boy Threebear, it will do you good to move on with your childish life. BBN has come and gone. move on!

giel, cutejude, frankfiny, etc have all moved on except u. Get a freaking life. only u still stalks BbN Housemates, 90% of all your topics are TBOSS related; where is your pride??
Let him show us the whatsapp chat grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by swegiedon(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
She's finally getting the attention she wants.smh
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by SeunKelechi: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Threebear:

Lol you don't know the level of my intelligencefoolishness yet.
The person behind those accounts, I will unravel too soon.
very interesting!
Go ahead dude cheesy
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by lebete3000: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

For those of you who don't know why women Pierce their tongue

* If a girl who pierced her tongue gives you a blow jab grin with her pierced tongue, you're​ dead

She will suck the demon out of your brain

Tboss, your olosho ministry is moving forward, more saliva to your mouth

Are you actually sure about this stuff? This is a kinda fetishism I'm yet to receive. As well as anallll sex
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by lebete3000: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2017
celebritygists:
BBNaija Ex-housemate, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss took to her Instagram to share stunning photos of her new look, as well as to reveal preparation for an upcoming unnamed project.
In the picture she shared, she rocked a white ribbed top and a blue denim trousers and she looks delectably beautiful!
She wrote:
‘Photo shoot for Xxxxxx coming up soon…It was indeed a fantastic day. Glam Squad responsible for all this awesomeness @gabby2856: Hair @jideofstola:FaceBeat @georgeokoro: Photos. They straight up transformed this Queen into a Goddess. You guys are The #AstonishingBossLady#PresidentOfTheBossNation#TheQueenofThePepperThemGang#SittingPretty#BeautyAintJustAboutAPrettyFace#SpreadLove#BeHappy#StayHappy#PositiveVibesONLY#LifeIsBeautifulMinusTheBS#IGenuinelyLoveMe#Grateful#I’llBeBackWithMoreHashTags.’

source:http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/tboss-shows-off-her-pierced-tongue-as.html?m=1

Whether we like it or not...Tboss remains d most popular housemate despite the hate...
Some say hate is confused admiration-Nas
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by KingDixon(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2017
crazyABO:
She needs to pierce her brain too angry
na true boss it's like her brain dey pain her undecided
crazyABO:
She needs to pierce her brain too angry
na true boss it's like her brain dey pain her
Re: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos by celebritygists(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss Is All Sunshine And Roses In New Photos.

Source:http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/ex-big-brother-naija-housemate-tboss-is.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / Frank Olize: Veteran NTA Broadcaster Who Activates Viewers Emotion / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.