Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" (20152 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by heebahiqram(f): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Marry more than one if u have the means and can treat them equally..give birth to many but train them properly. These are the true tenets of islam

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by jc4real(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
cooldood:

Its simple. This group of people don't have money to go watch movie at the cinema,no money for beach,no money to go out to nice restaurants and take a Pizza bite and no money for vacation.

The only place they do their 'Extracurricular' activities is in their ozaroom,which is free for them.

Nairaland.Never a dull moment being here
cheesy
cooldood:

Its simple. This group of people don't have money to go watch movie at the cinema,no money for beach,no money to go out to nice restaurants and take a Pizza bite and no money for vacation.

The only place they do their 'Extracurricular' activities is in their ozaroom,which is free for them.

Nairaland.Never a dull moment being here
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by gen2lpat(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have said it and will keep singing it loud, God will punish anyone who brings in a child into this word to suffer.

They enjoyed the S.EX and the child is paying the price.

Why use the money you should use to train 1 kid to become a graduate, to train 4 kids and they all stop at Secondary School?

Women are also responsible for this. I have heard women say that the reason why they marry is to birth. They have -1000 contribution to the upkeep or growth of the family.

A word is enough for the wise. Thank you Sanusi for pointing that out.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by aAK1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stinson007:
... Doesn't it really matter
I just had a feeling we may be talking about the same person
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by heebahiqram(f): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Klington:
Unfortunately 4u sir, ur blood sucking religion is opposed to one man one wife ideology.
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by heebahiqram(f): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
So surprising how some people cn post their frustration on social media
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Gerrard59(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
I said same last year on Nairaland and was severely criticised. I am being vindicated daily.

https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not

However, unlike what most commenters are saying. It is not only the north that has rampant and irresponsible ways of procreation. The average Igbo man who insist on a male child and procreates girls, continues to procreate as much as possible before achieving his goals ditto the Ibibio man. The irresponsibility of procreating children more than one can ADEQUATELY take PROPER care of cuts across all regions and religions. Christianity obligates her adherents to "go into the world and multiply" (check The Philippines). Unfortunately, the religion does not tell one to be responsible for the children procreated. Also worthy of mention is the "go and marry crew", Nigerians believe that anyone who has a peni$ and a vagina, a semen and an egg is supposed to get married and procreate immediately.

It is even also among the newly educated, you have young educated lasses dreaming of 4/5 children ditto the lads. Education helps however exposure ensures the help is permanent.

("Giving birth is cheap, raising them is expensive" Gerrard59, 2016).

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's because Pple are allowed to give birth without any responsibility. In the U. S, the hospitals for delivery alone can make u think twice before getting pregnant. And this Emir is certainly not leading by example. He has numerous wives and numerous children too.
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by slowice(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
One poor man, 4 wives, 16 children, brov, how you want manage... Him go say na Allah give am.... Shuooo!!! Na cattle?
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Gome23: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
That's if una pple go hear
Educate them the more pls
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by UncleJudax(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
Serzly I dunno why poor people give birth to more children than the rich.

It has long been established, having many kids is the "only" instance poor people get one over rich folks grin
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
one child go shaa make am
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by win2kwire: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Joavid:

My gateman has 8 kids. the wife is pregnant as well.
I just cant help but wonder if they have common sense.

commonsense and Islam does not go together.
If there is commonsense in the believers there won't be islam today!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by mmsen: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abudu2000:
that's the excuses they give,that god is the one who takes care of children....

Well i blame those who help people with Man kids, any body without​ above 6kids doesn't deserve anyone's simpathy coz they are responsible for Nigerias suffering today

I wish there was a way to punish the parents without enduring the children to hardship.

Sadly, no society appears to have found a way to do so.
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by win2kwire: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
gen2lpat:
I have said it and will keep singing it loud, God will punish anyone who brings in a child into this word to suffer.

Logic?
You believe in god, and many believers also believe god is responsible for all that goes on...how can the same god not control the rate of childbirth based on available upkeep and resources? grin

god cannot punish people god created in gods own likeness and then proceeded to "bless" with poverty stricken kids!

I say that the belief in god is actually one of the main problems, if people are not stupid enough to believe in a thing they have no proof of they will not base their reckless decisions on "it's gods will and god will provide"
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by mmsen: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
gen2lpat:

Why use the money you should use to train 1 kid to become a graduate, to train 4 kids and they all stop at Secondary School?

Women are also responsible for this. I have heard women say that the reason why they marry is to birth. They have -1000 contribution to the upkeep or growth of the family.

A word is enough for the wise. Thank you Sanusi for pointing that out.

Evidently god does not punish these people which is why they keep doing it. If not for the intervention of the Chinese Communist party China would have 3 billion people as opposed to 1.5 billion, with most of them consigned to a life of poverty.

We cannot leave such issues in the hands of made up deities.

I agree that we have to start holding women to account for much of this, it is their bodies that we are speaking of in all of this. We first must educate and then find ways to disincentivize reckless breeding.
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by luckingto50: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
I know so many people will be running their mouth now that what is this emir saying especially the North because they are most guilty one among all the tribes? But come to think of it, every tribe is guilty of this and their must be enlightenment towards it and if possible government should put law in place of the amount of children couples can give birth to.
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by decasey(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Day will soon prod him again
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by seunfape(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
iamadonis2:
While the Emir has valid points, I have come to accept an explanation for why poor men have so many Children: They can't boast of an abundance of monetary wealth, so why not boast of their kpanshing prowess?
not only poor rich people shouldn't give birth to more than 3
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Southguy: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
SIMPLE BCS THE RICH GOT MONEY TO KEEP SIDE CHICKS AND EVEN COCUBINE WHILE THE POOR DOES'NT

[/quote]
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Stinson007(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
aAK1:
I just had a feeling we may be talking about the same person
Maiduguri
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Hash86(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stupid & western brainwashed emir. Our pupolation is our power.
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Benekruku(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2017

With money or not, after 3 kids at most! Its already a crowd!

2 is perfection!
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Benekruku(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
win2kwire:

Muslims have more children than members of the seven other major religious groups.

Muslims have the youngest median age of all major religious groups, more than seven years younger than the median age of non-Muslims AND MUSLIMS START HAVING KIDS FROM EARLIER AGE THAN OTHER RELIGIONS...WHEN THEY ARE KIDS THEMSELVES.

A larger share of Muslims will soon be at the point in their lives when they begin having children. This, combined with high fertility rates (due to multiple wives options), accelerate Muslim population growth.

More than a third of Muslims are concentrated in Africa and the Middle East, regions that are projected to have the biggest population increases.

Islam is a region of conflict so records more refugees that flee to Christian countries, and then morons like you describe it as mainly due to conversion.

Islam uses apostasy and violence to stop its members from leaving the barbaric religion and the ones who manage to do it actually does not make much difference to the overall numbers due to rapid childbirth and other factors above.

Donald Trump visited Saudi Arabia for nothing more than money reasons, google Saudi/US trade relations. Arms sales to Saudi alone could be around $100 billion in 2017. Americans actually hate Saudi Arabians more than other muslim countries because they are the number one sponsors and financial backers of terrorism on earth!

Islam is a digusting and repugnant religion, it may just be the filth that will destroy the earth! If nuclear weapons will be used, muslim countries should be the main victims of it and I say they will.

You lie to much!

But they re constructive lies. Using a single truth to tell multiple lies
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
if you conduct a survey,poor people gave more children,shifting the burden to society
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by pheyhi(f): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Joavid:

My gateman has 8 kids. the wife is pregnant as well.

I just cant help but wonder if they have common sense.

I gat you.. The best thing is that those children will be in the same age range, maybe a year interval, even you wey employ dem sef never get two children. I wonder how they cope
Re: Emir Sanusi: "If You Don't Have Money, Don't Give Birth To Many Children" by engrchykae(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
the un repentant elites in the north will kill this man for trying to spoil their perfect social pyramid of alhajis at the top and almajiris at the bottom.he did not learn a lesson from the impeachment move against him recently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Adeleke University Convocation As King Of Ede Bags Doctorate Degree / Oba Adekunle Baderin Of Ipetu-ijesha Is Dead / Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.