Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (2664 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by telltimes: 1:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Dear Biafran Messiah,

I would have been happy if you were born a man of war, perhaps into the creek like Asari Dokubo or Tompolo or many others who are good with getting what they want with guns but alas you are not, you are an activist searching for freedom perhaps the Messiah but if you get that freedom have you ever thought of the fact that forces will be in play, that this so call militant leaders will arise against each other, that Civil War will break loose, I know they call you the Biafran Messiah but you may end up becoming the Biafran devil. I have nothing against you nor your struggle, it is a good thing and in fact that is one of the fundamental of federalism, but your approach to freedom is bizarre, sometimes it baffles me if you are actually for the average or poor Biafrans, I still don’t know the motive behind the sit at home order given to those who must work to earn their daily bread(money) while you stay at home to enjoy the money given to you by a former governor, it would have been an heroic deed if you share the money to those people, at least to feed on, thus as far as am concerned, you have just starved your people and let it be known that the king of the Jews (Christ) fed people out of little. As for the sit at home protest Nigeria did not feel it, you only halted the Igbos economy, you will only succeed in reducing the Igbo states allocation, and you will only succeed in destroying the wealth you need for freedom.

Honestly, you are missing steps to winning a good fight, the best shot is at your disposal, you are here at a time when every region is calling for restructuring, why not take a step at a time, go for restructuring and if your people cannot successfully govern and satisfy your wants, then your cubicle is not worth to become a nation, Yes I repeat, if restructuring does not work, Biafrans will not work.

Let me admonish you don’t think the “Let my people go” phrase can do the magic, damn it! you want to be like Moses? you think there is a promised land to go to? kindly answer it, did Moses get that No, God got that freedom for Israel, pharaoh refused and he even pursued them until he perished, this was because God had destined freedom for Israel.

Mr Kanu, for drawing out a map for Biafra Republic on states who have refused to be part of Biafra and people who don’t want to be called Biafrans I see you as a collectivist, I do not consider collectivists as ‘sincere but deluded idealists’. The proposal to enslave some men for the sake of others is not an ideal; brutality is not ‘idealistic’, no matter what its purpose. Never say that the desire to “do good” by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity is a good motive. Again, you want to disenfranchise the Igbos, you asked them to destroy their PVC, to me it sound like destroying my ticket to silverbird cinema and yet I want to watch the movie “freedom at the cinema” it will cost me. It may take years to pay the price, at least that PVC may earn your people an Igbo Presidency.

Finally, let me implore you to retrace your steps and do things right, as it stands nobody is against you nor Biafra, you are your own enemy.

Thank you!

- See more at: http://www.opinionnigeria.com/letter-to-nnamdi-kanu-by-micheal-a-adeniyi/#sthash.62oxUknn.dpuf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by ESDKING: 1:55am On Jun 02, 2017
Look at his name "Adeniyi". When we say that afonjas are the people who are worried and having nightmares about Biafra, they will deny it and say its @bokis that are against disintegration, that they don't care about Biafra even when its obvious they are gnashing their teeth behind closed doors.

See how foolish this man is, disgracing his generation and tribe with this poo he called letter

.This total compliance of sit at home order was really a hit to all oblong skulls that's why they keep emphasizing on that non stop. He even made mention of how the sit at home order will affect the fed allocation of Igbos, Waooo !!! I never knew afonjas are this caring.

If I were afonja (God forbids), my only concern is to have my own oduo republic rather than expressing my opinion where its not needed nothing more nothing less.

WELL, OPINION OF AFONJAS ABOUT BIAFRA= WORTHLESS !!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Agumbankembu: 2:02am On Jun 02, 2017
Yoruba, God help these people.

34 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by jjbest123(m): 2:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Yes! Tell Him, The Blind Followers Are The Ones I Pity, The More The Understand That Biafra Is An Illusion, The Better For All. Before You Quote Me Here, Am A Full Blood Igbo And I Must Say The Truth, The Greatest Problem To An Igbo Man Is An Igbo Man, Not Hausa Or Yoruba, Abocham!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by evanscheck(m): 2:07am On Jun 02, 2017
I dnt know who wrote this ,but this is anoda sincere angle that he has nt considered ... LISTEN

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by zombieTRACKER: 2:13am On Jun 02, 2017
jjbest123:
Yes! Tell Him, The Blind Followers Are The Ones I Pity, The More The Understand That Biafra Is An Illusion, The Better For All. Before You Quote Me Here, Am A Full Blood Igbo And I Must Say The Truth, The Greatest Problem To An Igbo Man Is An Igbo Man, Not Hausa Or Yoruba, Abocham!

26 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Demolaeby: 2:14am On Jun 02, 2017
When will people stop taking panadol for another person's headache? Has Kanu consulted you as his adviser?

25 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Agumbankembu: 2:15am On Jun 02, 2017
jjbest123:

If Nigeria was an eldorado and u said this nonsense, you know, we would have been discussing something tangible. That is how you carried your realities and ran nigeria aground.

Prepare to pay 5trn Buhari borrowed to build helipad and abuja runway, you can naturalize into nigeria and mortgage ur future and that of ur kids into paying it.

Mark my words, the worst of Biafra even in 'illusionary' mode is better than the best of 'reality woke' nigeria.

25 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by zombieTRACKER: 2:16am On Jun 02, 2017
evanscheck:
I dnt know who wrote this ,but this is anoda sincere angle that he has nt considered ... LISTEN
It was written by Adeniyi
A Yoruba man
Is it a surprise to you!?

If they spend their remaining years on earth writing long epistles on Biafra and biafran matter
Who will write about odua matter?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by jjbest123(m): 2:16am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=57108065][/quote] The Truth Pain Am! grin grin grin grin, Oya Come And Take My Abia State Origin From Me. I Pain Am grin grin
Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Agumbankembu: 2:18am On Jun 02, 2017
evanscheck:

Why do advocates of restructuring only rear their heads when Biafra is trending? I don't know why I wrote it, but it is another angle to show the docility of nigerians.

Everyone has turned special adviser, and they can't advice themselves to build a nigeria with justice, fairness and equity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by zombieTRACKER: 2:19am On Jun 02, 2017
jjbest123:
The Truth Pain Am! grin grin grin grin, Oya Come And Take My Abia State Origin From Me. grin grin D;
eat and sleep ogbeni

21 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by afonjadie: 2:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Afonja Open letter OP should direct his letter to Afenifere abi wouldn't he like to have odudusha republic, where Amala ati ewedu will be a staple food. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Agumbankembu: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja Open letter OP should direct his letter to Afenifere abi wouldn't he like to have odudusha republic, where Amala ati ewedu will be a staple food. grin

Funny.

14 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by agaba77: 2:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Yoruba man and igbo matter, i cannot understand why yoruba people keep grieving more that the bereaved.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by nextprince: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2017
jjbest123:

Actually, no educated, well-informed and successful ibo will ever fall for the scam of that semi-literate fraudster. He can only fool his illiterate blind followers.
Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by jjbest123(m): 2:52am On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Actually, no educated, well-informed and successful ibo will ever fall for the scam of that semi-literate fraudster. He can only fool his illiterate blind followers.
Oga Go And Eat, Even Buhari Is Your God Father.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by ESDKING: 3:01am On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Even if there is no single educated person that is supporting Biafra as you claimed ( which is a lie from pit of hell), opinion of those illiterates counts because they are majority not the enlightened ones that are in minority. Go and learn politics, its all about numbers.

Those people you called illiterates are really shaking this country which your Osibanjo confirmed when he went to calabar yesterday.
If their opinions are worthless, why do unity beggars always wee on their pants whenever they hear anything IPOB ?

16 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by nextprince: 3:11am On Jun 02, 2017
ESDKING:

Even if there is no single educated person that is supporting Biafra ( which is a lie from pit of hell), opinion of those illiterates counts because they are majority not the enlightened ones that are in minority. Go and learn politics, its all about numbers.

Those people you called illiterate are really shaking this country which your Osibanjo confirmed when he went to calabar yesterday.
If their opinions are worthless, why are unity beggars wee on their pants whenever they hear anything IPOB ?
Spotted. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by deomelo: 4:07am On Jun 02, 2017
ESDKING:

Even if there is no single educated person that is supporting Biafra ( which is a lie from pit of hell), opinion of those illiterates counts because they are majority not the enlightened ones that are in minority. Go and learn politics, its all about numbers.

Those people you called illiterates are really shaking this country which your Osibanjo confirmed when he went to calabar yesterday.
If their opinions are worthless, why do unity beggars always wee on their pants whenever they hear anything IPOB ?

Sad and shameful that you are confirming that majority of ibo people are illiterates. Not that we don't know this fact anyways.

You people no get shame at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by joyandfaith: 4:21am On Jun 02, 2017
deomelo:

Sad and shameful that you are confirming that majority of ibo people are illiterates. Not that we don't know this fact anyways.

If majority of ibo are illiterates, then all yoruba, hausa etc are imbeciles.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by deomelo: 4:28am On Jun 02, 2017
joyandfaith:

If majority of ibo are illiterates, then all yoruba, hausa etc are imbeciles.

Shouldn't you be facing your illiterate brother the statement came from or you are just one of the illiterate can't read and comprehend Igbos he was talking about?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Very hopeless people. Crying more than the bereaved. But whether they like it or not, Biafra has come to stay. Iseee!

Agumbankembu, I need to speak with you personally.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Agumbankembu: 5:15am On Jun 02, 2017
ExcelNG:
Very hopeless people. Crying more than the bereaved. But whether they like it or not, Biafra has come to stay. Iseee!

Agumbankembu, I need to speak with you personally.

adsmanager2017@ gmail. com

hit me up bro

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by HiddenShadow: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjas aren't hiding their fear of being left in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 02, 2017
telltimes:
[s]Dear Biafran Messiah,

I would have been happy if you were born a man of war, perhaps into the creek like Asari Dokubo or Tompolo or many others who are good with getting what they want with guns but alas you are not, you are an activist searching for freedom perhaps the Messiah but if you get that freedom have you ever thought of the fact that forces will be in play, that this so call militant leaders will arise against each other, that Civil War will break loose, I know they call you the Biafran Messiah but you may end up becoming the Biafran devil. I have nothing against you nor your struggle, it is a good thing and in fact that is one of the fundamental of federalism, but your approach to freedom is bizarre, sometimes it baffles me if you are actually for the average or poor Biafrans, I still don’t know the motive behind the sit at home order given to those who must work to earn their daily bread(money) while you stay at home to enjoy the money given to you by a former governor, it would have been an heroic deed if you share the money to those people, at least to feed on, thus as far as am concerned, you have just starved your people and let it be known that the king of the Jews (Christ) fed people out of little. As for the sit at home protest Nigeria did not feel it, you only halted the Igbos economy, you will only succeed in reducing the Igbo states allocation, and you will only succeed in destroying the wealth you need for freedom.

Honestly, you are missing steps to winning a good fight, the best shot is at your disposal, you are here at a time when every region is calling for restructuring, why not take a step at a time, go for restructuring and if your people cannot successfully govern and satisfy your wants, then your cubicle is not worth to become a nation, Yes I repeat, if restructuring does not work, Biafrans will not work.

Let me admonish you don’t think the “Let my people go” phrase can do the magic, damn it! you want to be like Moses? you think there is a promised land to go to? kindly answer it, did Moses get that No, God got that freedom for Israel, pharaoh refused and he even pursued them until he perished, this was because God had destined freedom for Israel.

Mr Kanu, for drawing out a map for Biafra Republic on states who have refused to be part of Biafra and people who don’t want to be called Biafrans I see you as a collectivist, I do not consider collectivists as ‘sincere but deluded idealists’. The proposal to enslave some men for the sake of others is not an ideal; brutality is not ‘idealistic’, no matter what its purpose. Never say that the desire to “do good” by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity is a good motive. Again, you want to disenfranchise the Igbos, you asked them to destroy their PVC, to me it sound like destroying my ticket to silverbird cinema and yet I want to watch the movie “freedom at the cinema” it will cost me. It may take years to pay the price, at least that PVC may earn your people an Igbo Presidency.

Finally, let me implore you to retrace your steps and do things right, as it stands nobody is against you nor Biafra, you are your own enemy.

Thank you!

- See more at: http://www.opinionnigeria.com/letter-to-nnamdi-kanu-by-micheal-a-adeniyi/#sthash.62oxUknn.dpuf[/s]

Afonja

14 Likes

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by kaeycea(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2017
Nonsense
With your name, it's obvious you're not from Igbo. You took hours out thinking, reflecting, writing long epistle on problems, challenges Igbo will face on the course they have decided to follow while being amnesic on the problems and challenges your ethnic nationality has. It's either you're not gainfully employed, matters concerning Igbo keep you busy or you're afraid to live in this Lugard contraption called Nigeria without the Igbo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by ESDKING: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2017
deomelo:

Okpo, read the bracket.
Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Jabioro: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2017
The first comment on this thread,had no iota of culture.. why not ponder over the message and see what changes needed to achieved your aim, instead the e-miscreants choose to attack Yoruba race.. Time would soon be at your doors step, you will eat yours words..
Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by biafraone: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2017
OP you needed attention and you have gotten it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by EasternWind: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2017
From 1954 till date Yorubas want restructured Nigeria but unable to achieve it. Pls direct ur efforts on writing to ur ruling class on how they can make headway in this collective dream of Yorubas. Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu -by Micheal A. Adeniyi by Luckianti(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2017
cry me a river. Advice your people to change thier brown roofs first. Ndi ala

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Recognized In Germany, Participate In Berlin Canival- Videos / Awo's Dysfunctional Legacy On Nigerian Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.