Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi (3593 Views)

Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS / "Hush Puppi Sold His Kidney For Money" - OAP, Osi & Others Claim / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by hotest9ja(f): 4:22am On Jun 02, 2017

1 Share

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by 10eola(m): 4:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Owu Na Bastard cry

3 Likes

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by crazyABO(m): 4:53am On Jun 02, 2017
To d craziness,to the stupidity,to the foolishness,to ur up coming madness from ur brain down to ur heart n ur dick till d day u post ur source of income d same way u post money angry

6 Likes

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by colbankz(m): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2017
crazyABO:
To d craziness,to the stupidity,to the foolishness,to ur up coming madness from ur brain down to ur heart n ur dick till d day u post ur source of income d same way u post money angry
c dz 1 dae dher dae wait mk im post im source of income shae una yeye senator melaye dn post im source of income b4 im b cm politician...abeggy go hustle tight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by teemac01(m): 5:19am On Jun 02, 2017
10eola:
Owu Na Bastard cry

1 Like

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by Amberon: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by Justanodadude: 5:21am On Jun 02, 2017
My nigga no fear for the safety of his one million so he slept well but wen my bros dey hold half a million dollars he humble himself and use one hand hold am.

But in all wats dis guy point is he a motivational speaker, an attention seeker , a theif, or someone who just wants us to envy him.

Kolewerk.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by bamdly(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2017
what should we do about this guy self should we send naija witches against am

3 Likes

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by mroop(m): 5:40am On Jun 02, 2017
ur business
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by crazyABO(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2017
colbankz:
c dz 1 dae dher dae wait mk im post im source of income shae una yeye senator melaye dn post im source of income b4 im b cm politician...abeggy go hustle tight.
bro am doing fine like am really ok n am living life d way I want n Thank God for dah so wah u saying
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by colbankz(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2017
crazyABO:
bro am doing fine like am really ok n am living life d way I want n Thank God for dah so wah u saying
calm down n stop hating man.....

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by crazyABO(m): 5:58am On Jun 02, 2017
colbankz:
calm down n stop hating man.....
I ain't hating bruh! I don't knw him n I don't give a damn abt him! His money is offering to some but they don't flaunt it angry n his not passing any message, his only trynna promote cyber crime n illegal source of income wink
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by dingbang(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Does he have money more than E money?
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by colbankz(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=crazyABO post=57109477] I ain't hating bruh! I don't knw him n I don't give a damn abt him! His money is offering to some but they don't flaunt it angry n his not passing any message, his only trynna promote cyber crime n illegal source of income wink[/quot u are ryt man...lets forgt bout it .......shae dm dn gv u d orijin abi mk i order for anoda 1

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by crazyABO(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=colbankz post=57109691][/quote] lol I don't do beer! Help me find one fine cold chilled BLACK BULLET wink
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by colbankz(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2017
crazyABO:
lol I don't do beer! Help me find one fine cold chilled BLACK BULLET wink
na so

1 Like

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by crazyABO(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2017
colbankz:
na so
na so
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by Bugatie(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2017
And his bed is his bank abi vault
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by Oloriburukumods: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Efcc.... Aw many whistle should we blow dah u shu comman carry dis one.. Uh
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by KingGBsky(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Oloriburukumods:
Efcc.... Aw many whistle should we blow dah u shu comman carry dis one.. Uh

If you like blow the whistle from here to kafashan. The guy will still continue to ball.
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by realtreasure(f): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Justanodadude:
My nigga no fear for the safety of his one million so he slept well but wen my bros dey hold half a million dollars he humble himself and use one hand hold am.

But in all wats dis guy point is he a motivational speaker, an attention seeker , a theif, or someone who just wants us to envy him.

Kolewerk.
Justanodadude:

Kolewerk.
Justanodadude:

Kolewerk.
Guy first paragraph :gbam!
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by adewuyiade: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Re open Lautech
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2017
500k dollars
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by Olibboy: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Make e help unah reopen lautech
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by psyqs(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Ma Nigga
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by tolugar: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
$500,000. X #380
=
=
#190,000,000

And he still calls that broke

God am in trouble

1 Like

Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by liftedhigh: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by 00Ademi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wow! I like it... Please Nairalanders is he into Oil and Gas Or bereau De change
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by LesbianBoy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
tolugar:
$500,000. X #380
=
=
#190,000,000

And he still calls that broke

God am in trouble

Don't believe all you see on the internet!

Na him life savings him take snap that picture o! angry
Re: Hush Puppi Shares Throwback Pic Of Him Sleeping With N1m & New Pic Of Him Sleepi by EmyLeo(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Money talks, bullshit walks (away) ... Bless your hustle man!!

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Is Very Easy To Get -- Loverboy Actor Complains / Nigerians Reacts As Bobrisky Shares Are Grandmother Photo On "Mother Day" / Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.